Severe muscle atrophy, impotence(Repeated use fin)

About a year and a half

I thought your atrophy started 8 months ago?

I’ve been atrophied for, like, two years, but I only found out about eight months ago, and it’s getting worse

God help me, my left shoulder muscle atrophy, my whole shoulder bone contraction and pain, can not lift the hand, my shoulder bone pain!!

Hang in there bro!!

The large thenar muscles in my palms are gradually disappearing, the palms are getting flatter, the muscles in my thighs and knees are sunken, my doctor thinks I may have ALS, but my electromyography is normal!! My doctor doesn’t know what’s going on, you know

Hold. Over time the symptoms will lessen… I went through there and it can last a long time but in the end they diminish. set your sights on the long term… I know it’s a nightmare, but little by little will improve even though many days you think it’s getting worse. Also think about every crash you’ve been through that eventually gets better.

2 Likes

My stomach was swelling, full of water and fat, my muscles were getting thinner, and I was off meds for nine months,Time has not made me better, only worse

My gums recede and bleed, it’s been 2 months and it’s still going on, my teeth are getting bigger and bigger, it’s the same with my muscles, my muscles, gums, constant waste and pain, they don’t grow back, they just damage more, this is a terrible symptom, deterioration of the whole body’s muscle tissue, I don’t know how long my body can last, if one day I disappear in the forum, I don’t think I’ve recovered

I read that androgen deficiency can also lead to muscle atrophy and fat increase, but my several androgen blood tests are normal, I believe there is a problem with my androgen gene expression

1 Like

Have you had muscle loss? Did she stop? did it take long for this to happen?

I have passed a nightmare and certainly it is far from over… Apparently PFS affects your brain and body and both are inter connected. I have read almost everything that is published and apparently it blocks your GABA A receptors, alter the dopamine system and someway block our capacity to eliminate cortisol. I can send you the references to the articles if you are interested.

I think part of the evolution that people have is also based on the fact that we begin accepting the problem and thinking long term . You know I have passed by here before…

Try breathing techniques and don’t panic. If you panic your body will keep deteriorating. I know it is difficult try not to panic when your neurosteroids are KO by this drug, but there is not other way …

9 months seems a life but it is not too much for PFS. So keep the faith. If you accept the situation and keep your mind on the long run you will feel better and your body will improve.

I remember many nights were I just stopped with horrible symptoms when I controlled mind with breathing techniques.

I know it is easier said than done, but there is hope… Take care

Any possible relation with long COVID? I suspect that having PFS makes you more prone to suffer more seriously COVID… As body is exhausted, and brain is someway damaged…

1 Like

I have been regarded as an optimistic person since I was a child. As early as two years ago, I felt that my body was tired for unknown reasons and my limbs became thinner. Even though my gums were bleeding, I thought it was just the way I brushed my teeth. It was not until last year when I took the last medication that I found serious changes in my body. I didn’t know the reason why my body became weaker and weaker in the past two years. Each dose worsened my baseline

1 Like

Thank you for sharing Lck… Keep optimistic… We have all passed and are passing by similar experiences. This is why I find this web page so important. You can see you are not the only one. I can really see and feel what you are suffering because I have passed by there…

Just think that things will be better in the future and try to think positive, pass time with your love one ones, walk and take sun (vitamin D is very important), be grateful with those you love… It is a way of feeling better and trick your brain to generate more dopamine and GABA instead of cortisol… Our neurosteroids system is damaged so we need to trick our brain to be positive in order to avoid cortisol… Avoid stress and every negative thought…

That won´t make miracles but will make things better… Think on the long run instead of on this present moment…

You say that your symtoms are the worst and this is not true… Many of us have passed and we are still passing a nightmare… We are just sharing experiences to cope with symtoms… Be strong…

A huge percentage of PFS sufferers has muscle lost…I lost 70% of my muscles and now I am much better… maybe at 50-60% in muscle mass that I was…

Eat healthy, give proteins, fiver and vitamins to your body and walk or make any sport that your body let you…

I think that being positive is the most important thing for the reasons explained here under… PFS block the pass of T to DHT and progesterone to DHP and with that neurosteroids formation. and with that all the neurological and physical consequences…

1 Like

You don’t understand, maybe you think that the lost muscle is the kind of muscle that you work out in the gym, that you can stop at a certain point in time and slowly recover, whereas for the few of us who keep deteriorating, what we lose is the whole body’s muscle tissue, including the gums, the face, the palms that are not the kind of muscle that you work out in the gym, that I don’t need to recover, I’d be happy just to stop being half dead. You don’t understand why we’re so desperate. I’ve been shrinking for over a year almost two years, and I only learned about this Pfs last year before I stopped taking it

Exercise is paralyzing to us, and our usual activities of life can cause pain in our fading muscles, like ALS or muscular dystrophy mutations. I try to lift a dumbbell, and the muscles just ache and tear, instead of the swelling they used to feel after exercise

2 Likes

I related to all your symptoms, my gums are gone too…

good posts. easier said than done with shrunken penis but we try

1 Like