Running makes things so much better

hey I’ve posted a few times on this site the past week or soo. I just wanted to give another positive update(I refuse to post negative things here, I don’t belive it helps anyone) . But I have been running, like until I can run anymore and omg things have been so muvh better. I’ve already been making good recovery. I’ve been off for a year . Working out as in heavy lifting ,creatine , coffee, st johns wort with vitamins i think have helped . But after running the past few days I have been sleeping a full 8 to 10 hours. I never sleep Sundays for some reason so did not get good sleep last night . But I still woke up feeling good mentally !!! I will continue posting postive things that I find help this so others can see the light. Ive never been one to give up. Not going to lie this thing almost killed me. I’ve been clean off heroin for six years. And at one point I almost went and overdosed on purpose… for me and my fucked up brain that was the easy way out. But I diddnt and im glad . I still have my girl I still have my place and I still have my career . Ive managed trough the worst of this. So can everyone else . Still have my off days but from were i was id say im about 95 percent better. Honestly only thing that I have had problems with is testoerone levels everything came back good on blood work but that is honestly been better also . Beard has been growing back in a consitant rate again and hair loss around crown and temples has resumed . Crazy how hairloss makes me feel better now lol. This whole thing really changed my perspective on that

1 Like

Thanks for the updates man - its very encouraging - others have written about the effects running can have on certain receptor sites and methylation - also coffee I believe is a de-methylator - maybe has something to do with the benefits?

2 Likes

Definitely helps . Ive ran the past 3 days and my whole mind set has changed for the better . I was already getting better but omg this feels great. I do my heavy lifting . Like chest tris and shoulders, back and bis the normal work outs then when I fishins up with those I run out the front door like a mad man and just keep going until I cant. I slept so much better like no disturbances

1 Like

I’m glad it helps too . Im going to keep at it. Just ordered a pair of really good running shoes

2 Likes