Royal Jelly - A tonic to correct your hormone pattern??

I just bought this 1kg tub of it…
ebay.com.au/itm/1kg-Fresh-Royal-Jelly-/220740950653?pt=AU_Nutrition_Natural_Therapies&hash=item33652f9a7d#ht_3075wt_911

Next day delivery so hopefully ill have it tomorrow, will definitely let you know how i go :slight_smile:

Looks like an awesome seller.

I’d consider buying some of his capsules.

Yeh im glad i found a producer/seller in Australia, i really want the shortest transit time possible to make sure it stays fresh, and they sound pretty genuine too.

In my opinion - everyone on this forum should be giving royal jelly a try by now.

Has anyone in Europe found a very cheap seller yet? I am still deciding amongst a couple of sellers, but I really want to find it as cheap as possible because I intent to buy 1 KG to begin with and if it’s good stuff again, I will buy even more.

Maybe we should investigate histamine levels. Just a thought…

cgi.ebay.co.uk/1kg-2-2lbs-PURE-FRESH-ROYAL-JELLY-100-NATURAL-ORGANIC-/220463621767?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3354a7e687

This works out to 1kg delivered to UK for £90… not bad considering I paid £30 for 40g lol.

So should the royal jelly be kept in the fridge or freezer?

could you go into why?

I was tested and was fine.

Yeah, I got this in the end too.

It can be kept in either. If you have a big tub which a small spoon can get into, just keep it in the freezer and then scoop some out like ice cream.

Mikey, Tpenf and others.

you posted a link where to buy royal jelly. Is that royal jelly of a consistence like honey? I am considering buying it. How much do I take daily - e.g. a teaspoon twice a day?
Thanks for advice.

Hey mate, its slightly thicker than honey, maybe kinda like a sorbet in a way…

I had half a teaspoon 1st day to make sure i wasnt allergic. Felt nothing.
And today had 2 teaspoons, again felt nothing.
Might go for 3 tomorrow

I dk why, but royal jelly seems to have aggravated my problems. I did it for about 3 days, however, I had started to develop a swollen epididymis a few days before starting it. Whenever I used RJ and I got a boner, I had classic symptoms of prostatis (such as burning perinium, swollen epdid).

So I stopped it because the erections it was causing was giving me more inflammation. masturbating can equal inflammation. anyway… so didn’t seem like that big of a deal, now all of a sudden i’m super sensitive to like 99% of foods. i can only eat dark green veggies and meat currently… gonna start experimenting more.

i was paying my rent today and told the guy about my current symptoms and he told me he has crohn’s disease, whcih is like the same thing i was describing.

i know we have some kind of digestion issue… whether it be candida (i’m thinking unlikely because cabbage gives me problems which is supposed to help it), leaky gut, crohns… or some digestion issue.

anyway, i would only do RJ if you don’t have any other problems besides sexual sides. if you have other sides, it could make you possibly worse. just a heads up, not sure.

How u guys going, anything to report so far?

I have been taking 2 decent sized teaspoons a day for a week now, and have noticed no affects in any aspect whatsoever.

Can anybody tell me where I can get good quality royal jelly in Europe?
Thanks

Look no further than here:

stakich.com/

I bought 1 kg tub, shame shipping was so expensive but it still works out cheaper than anywhere else.

Don’t want to scare anyone, but in few days, much more libido (not just erection, libido, specifically libido) and watery semen. Then, brainfog and a sense of heat in face and ears. I quitted because the brainfog is the thing that scares me most. I do not exclude I’ll give it another try in the future, maybe a smaller amount. Anyone who had the same feelings? Is there any possibility for royal jelly to be a 5AR inhibitor?

I very much doubt it. I had a browse of some fertility forums and this stuff is beating the meds that doctors are prescribing them, surely if it was so damaging these effects would not exist.

Furthermore, if you have PFS such symptoms may just be occurring anyway. The first time I tried it I felt incredible, but my semen was still very watery.

Never said that RJ is damaging. Just asked if it could be a 5AR inhibitor because of the watery semen and the brainfog noticed. I’m PFS sufferer (quitted 13 months ago, healed from brain fog, but still ED, lack of libido, always tired and sleepy and bad mood). My personal opinion is that I get brainfog each time something moves my hormones, it happened before with other stuff. The good thing is that RJ didn’t solve my ED completely during the short span of assumptions, but definitely helped with the libido and the pleasure. The best by far up to now. Good luck, waiting for experiences and opinions.