Royal Jelly - A tonic to correct your hormone pattern??

I’m trying to find the purest I can get in the UK. The Swanson I am using right now is full of soy additives.

I’m waiting for Joetz to update us!

Very astute advice. I took the purer stuff made by NOW (as opposed to the gelcaps) and I even gave some to my elderly parents. Both my dad and I suffer from environmental allergies (grass, pollen, ragweed etc) and we both woke up today with big runny noses lol This stuff gives energy but at a price. Long story short, I’m gonna stick to the gelcaps for now and take them in the morning to avoid sleep disruption. I can say that this stuff does help give me a much harder erection. Still early but nice to know I have this in my bag of tricks.

Definitely not the real deal if it is that inexpensive. It’s probably mixed with honey.
Real, fresh royal jelly needs to be frozen and it’s very expensive, like 100 bucks a kilo

Are you still feeling good Joetz - post up a link to the stuff you got. I’m not sure it HAS to be frozen to be honest mate.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110678099825&ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT

That is fresh, organic and unfrozen but they say to refrigerate it.

beeroyaljelly.net/products/frozen-royal-jelly

This says that freeze drying is the best.

I’m happy to help the forum in any way possible, but I’m not really the best guy to be a guinea pig because I have yet to get my hands on the fresh jelly. The real buzz is over the fresh/frozen stuff, not the gelcaps. I think I’m going to try buying that, the consensus on other forums is that only the real deal is really effective.

I have a trip I’m taking for a week and then when I come back I’ll pace the order for the fresh jelly. So in 2 weeks I will be taking the real deal and will report back. In the meantime I have been researching the royal jelly and I like what I have been reading.

There have been many studies in animals showing that royal jelly can sharply increase testosterone levels. When given to mice in a japanese study, they found that “the weight of the testes, epididymides, seminal vesicles and prostate glands of male mice increased” There have also been studies showing this stuff can stimulate the pituitary gland.

This may not be a cure but it is definitely something that can help

I am still feeling good but I haven’t had those crazy moments of horny feelings since Friday morning. I’m going to keep on taking the jelly because I’ve heard the real changes start happening 1-2 weeks in and I have only been taking it since tuesday.

Here is a picture of the bottle of the softgels I have been taking. I also have a tub that is mixed with honey and some freeze-dried royal jelly. I am going to try everything, a literal throw it all on the wall and see what sticks approach.

Effect of Royal Jelly on Sexual Efficiency in Adult Male Rats
Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences, Vol. 23, Supplement II, 2009 (155-160)

For full study, click HERE.

That stuff Joetz posted is £60 for me to get! I have managed to get some pure, organic jelly (no capsules) from ebay and I am going to try that.

When i first saw this i thought it was silly but actually it might not be. Will be keeping an eye on it. Intrigued by the epigenetic effects it may have (may not work in humans).

Just being 5 AR inhibitors does not mean it will creat problems. If you googel for Vitamin D3 it will shows up as 5 AR inhibitors. What I think our problem is binding to DHT rececptors. I don’t know to what extent following qoutation is true but read
hairloss-research.org/UpdateSawpalmettopropecia8-07.html
Saw Palmetto, unlike finasteride (Proscar/Propecia), does not function as a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor that results in lower serum DHT (at least according to Merck). It works instead by reducing the uptake of DHT at the receptor sites by a factor of 40%. I have read many more studies like the above one.
I am sure the most improtant point is binding to the receptors and then starving the cells.
All experiences also point to this directions like
some post fin users have above normal DHT but have all sides, mean their 5 AR are working
some post fin usere experimented with DHT creams with no improvements etc.
sps

interesting cpg is being discussed here too.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3901&hilit=CpG

That sounds ridiculous to me, loads of people take it. If you don’t suffer from allergies it’s unlikely that you will have a reaction to royal jelly. Furthermore, if an allergic reaction killed me it would be doing me a massive favour!

well not only does the study indicate that it showed positive benifits to the Pituitary, but it states that it increased Thyroid function. That’s clearly something many of us have an issue with.

I have the feeling many us might end up wasting money before we can find a reliable source for this one though.

A reliable source for royal jelly?

I’m sure you could find an american who would be willing to pack some in dry ice and overnight it to you, but if I were you I would wait and see if this stuff actually works before spending money. I know we are all desperate and have spent thousands already jumping on “the next big thing” and I have done so too.

I am in my first week of gelcap use and all the initial benefits have been gone since Friday as far as sexual improvements go. I have more energy and little brain fog, but for me most of my problems have been sexual in nature. I’m still going to stay with it, but if I don’t see an improvement by early next week I think it will be safe to say this isn’t the silver bullet for me.

On Tuesday through Friday I saw some massive gains. By thursday things were so out of control I couldn’t even perform my job to my fullest capacity because I was so incredibly horny. I wish I could have sustained that feeling because I really felt cured. I wonder what mechanism the jelly influenced to create that temporary recovery?

I was asking what Boston meant. I purchased a Swanson royal jelly supplement with lots of soy in it but did get some benefits but because of the soy I have purchased some pure stuff from wild farms (apparently) off ebay. When I get home I will freeze it.

I took my new royal jelly last night and already my penis feels much more normal, looks a bit better and I have some sex drive. There really is something to this stuff, but I guess it’s just one of those things that will only help for a little while. Does this give us any clues though?

Great news. I had much the same experience but for my allergy. I hope researchers out there can drill down and find out what precisely RJ does to help us.

I also hope I can find a non-allergenic form of RJ.

Hi, ive received my royal jelly a few days ago and i have noticed that my balls weigh more and i get morning erections daily, i got a feeling that once you stop will return back to square one but its nice mentally seeing morning erections. My allergies have increased but its bearable