reversing shrinkage experiences

anyone here is getting size back ?

my exp is that is possible.
i recovered very slowly part of my size and hopefully seems stable

Temporarily, yes. Otherwise, no, i have not been able to sustain any improvements i have ever made.

i see

but i donā€™t believe that iā€™m the only one here

I gained some size back while on a Magnesium Citrate product which contained 3 types of magnesium. This may sound weird but I believe constipation can reduce blood flow to the genitals. Iā€™m not sure what the magnesium did but it did clear out my gutt (mag citrate is known for that) and flaccid size was restored.

Now shrinkage occurs after ejaculation but slowly returns to a respectable size in time.

thatā€™s a good point.

my most persistent symptom is a sense of pressure on lower belly
when this started to receed i noticed also a girth improvement

is the shrinkage only a matter of reduced blood flow ?
the integrity of blood vessels is keeped?

I also have lower belly pressure. I donā€™t know what to do. Only took the drug for 2.5 weeks. no recovery for a month . no libido

The overly-sympathetic state and contracted smooth muscles of the pelvic floor are causing both constipation and poor penile blood flow.

1 Like

i agree

Anyone tried PE for shrinkage?

I had some shrinkage, but as far as I can tell itā€™s back to ā€˜normalā€™ size. Apart from the size, thereā€™s nothing normal about it though - I have more veins and the penis feels semi-hard when flaccid.

Iā€™ve looked into PE, but havenā€™t done the effort yet to the results. Iā€™m reading this book - amazon.com/Exercising-Penis- ā€¦ 1434826317

I think my size is quite back to normal, it is for sure much better than at the beginning of this nightmare, so i think you can have your size back at a good level, my biggest concern is e.d. and sometimes premature ejaculation. I tried penis enlargment, namely stretching (not jelqing as it is difficult for me to achieve an erection and i canā€™t ā€œwasteā€ it for penis enlargement) and i think it gave me nothing but problems. I think penis shrinks because androgens donā€™t work as they should in penile tissues and p.e. canā€™t do anything for it.

I think it is realy a combination, lack of androgenaction on the tissues, so the PE just works because you make lil damages on the tissue. So I realy would be carefull with PE. The other big thing is the messed up sympathikus and parasympathikus, please google this two terms you will see, for what they are important.

@prop, what have you done, to get your size back? I have some rare moments, when my one looks nearly 100% back to normal but most of the time I have that hard shrunken fallcid.

brainb u can read here more or less all supplements i have taken

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5202

honestly i canā€™t say what really helped me, maybe alfusuzin, but i think is more a matter of time

in my case pelvic tension played a big role, but surely not for everybody

girth seems to me the major improvement i have had since my crash about 4 yrs ago.

i think girth is what matters most to women than lenght.

thanks Prop, yes thats tureā€¦sadly I lost a bit grith than leghtā€¦ damm.

1 Like

I cant wait till they at least figure out what exactly is going on because I believe there will be at least medications that can counter the effects. I too have had moments were I am almost 100% and then cycle downwardsā€¦also usually with pelvic pain/constipation as well. I have had moment that I canā€™t feel an orgasm and have zero libido, then 3 days later I feel a powerful orgasm. This thing is a cycle/hormonal and I think it is exactly what the literature and tests show it to be, a depletion of neurosteriods which leads to perhaps not decreased amounts of allopregenalone, but inhibited biosynthesis.

prop, do you think your near pre fin girth size?

surely much much better than beginning.

my girth was affected mainly in hourglass shape. in that point girth is not fully recovered, but for the rest i could say iā€™m near to pre fin

Prop, did you have a penile bending or curving? If so, has that resolved or improved?
thanks

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH RECOVERING FROM SHRINKAGE? I NOTICED THAT MY GIRTH HAS DECREASED NOT SURE ABOUT THE LENGHT I CAN GET AN ERECTION JUST BY THINKING ABOUT SEX BUT MY SEMEN COMES OUT WATERY WHAT CAN I DO?

1 Like