Reversing Gene Expression back to Normal

Gee. It feels like part of me is going through puberty again. I’m having acne. I didn’t have pimples since I was 16 yo…
And I almost had a god damned wet dream the other night…

What’s next ? I sell my companies and I buy myself a GameBox and a scooter ?

This is full of surprises…

3 Likes

Your sleep it’s going better with the new puberty?? Lol

Lol !!! No.

But I’m sure it will. Over time, I did all this progress to the point where my 5ar came back. Now that it came back, again with time, I will most likely continue to progress in the right direction.

My lips are now just barely dry after shower. Still noticeable but not an issue. I can use this metric as a measure. It’s my version of dry skin. I’m still in the right direction with my 5ar back to the point I lose my hair.

1 Like

great for you, i’m reacting badly to many supplements and medicines and foods, i don’t know what to do anymore, i’m seriously thinking about ending it,

I’m sorry to hear that.

Don’t give up ! Give it time !

PM me if you need support.

I wish the best to you !

How important do you think being in ketosis is in regards to overall healing? You think you can heal without going keto?

Yes, I think we can heal without keto. For me, keto removes most of the symptoms but they come back to a lesser extend if I stop.

Whoa, you’re on benzos? That surprises me given that long-term benzodiazepine effects are similar to PFS effects from what I understand.

You should do more research. Benzos do have long term effects, but in number it’s only a fraction of the pfs symptoms and most of all, not from the same cause. Benzos can be tapered down to zero and detoxed, pfs cannot.

It’s anyone’s choice, when consulting their doctor, to accept a treatment that will alleviate some of the pfs symptoms. Some will prefer the pfs symptoms, I chose to be able to sleep so I could deal with the other symptoms. That’s a personal choice, I don’t suggest taking benzos nor do I suggest against it. People should discuss with their doctor what is best for them.

1 Like