reversibe jaw shrinkage - . -

Stop babbeling nonsense, i have very high testosterone levels. Your claims are based on nothing. Transgender men to woman dont have jaw shrinkage despite low testosterone. that seals it.

What are your testosterone levels? Have you tried DHEA? DHEA induces 5AR enzymes, you can attack me all you want, but I have managed to control much of this condition with certain protocols of hormones and supplements. I was losing muscle after the first crash and managed to reverse it, I do not respond as I should to test but I have a buff body because of my protocols.
Have you tried eating raw asparagus? It has helped several here, Protodioscin induces 5AR enzymes which you are lacking and thus not able to reduce your test to DHT and those enzymes have functions. What is your test?

Please JustQuitDut, give it a rest…

Give what a rest? Several people here are doing better following my protocols, would you rather me just say “oh, I am sorry, you will never get better, there is no hope, no help.” Good testosterone levels should be 1200, at least 900, I have seen guys here think they had good testosterone levels at 600. This info is from a top HRT doctor I go to, so I have managed to manage my condition and keep my body muscular, if you want to sit and suffer that is your choice. I have yet to hear from anyone who tried my protocols and didn’t feel better, only people telling me they have felt better, I have heard from 4 or 5 people now.

this situation has made my life hell its very hard to live like this…in december i’ll be on steroids and my first cycle will be test e 500mg/week i’ll do this for 12 weeks…

so you are saying that people who have already low test can never up their levels ???

Yes I told you that before. My Jaw went back to about 80% of its original size.

To honest my Jaw is the least of my worries now. If thats all you have to worry about your PFS can’t be that bad.

but you didnt tell us how did it happen did you try HGH ,celltech or any other bodybuilding shit??cmon man reply why are you being so selfish ??

Ok thanks. Thats pretty amazing. My jaw is my biggest concern, yes. I look completly diferent because of that.

I wondet if you also looked really diferent and now look normal again?

I donz undestanf how its such a small deal for you, maybe the shrinkage wasent si bad with you?

Can you clear this up please, Mark2012. There seems to be a contradiction. In August you said the following about your jaw bone
“…my jaw feels so weak that it will break if any sort of force was put on it.”

And this:

“yes it goes in cycles. My jaw bone does get thicker and then it thins out again. But even when it gets bigger it is still along way from its original size.”

Now you say you have recovered 80%. So you only are missing estimated 20%… How is that a long way?

Did you recover even more after August when you wrote this? Why didnt you tell then, should have been a sucsess then no?

Please ckear this up – if the jaw shrinkage reversal is possible. I believe penile shrinkage is too and also whole pfs except maybe facial fat loss.

Hope this is not a scam

Its a not a big deal for me because each day its a struggle for me just to get out of bed.

I find it hard to do normal tasks like going up to the local shops to buy food because I’m so tired all the the time.

The size of my jaw is most noticeable when I put my hand on it because I can feel the bone loss or in some cases I can feel the jaw has got thicker.

I look pretty much normal but if I smile you can see that my face has got smaller.

so it doesnt sound like you regained much when your face looks smaller…it doesnt sound like 80% of the bone lost has been regoen. Also, what do you mean by in some cases it has gotten bigger? The words you are using dont make sense for me. It sounds like your bone loss is still severe.?

My face looks different but like Mark if that was my only issue I would be able to live a normal life. Right now I can’t sleep, my dick is about to fall off, can’t hardly move without feeling sick. My vision is slow and blurry. Oh really bad digestion fuck the list is just way to long. If you only problem is jaw your lucky.

You forgot zero emotions and decreased intelligence.

You are not suffering bone loss in the face and you dont understand anything about the importance of the human face obviously… a beautiful face is worth more than billions of dollars - selection of the mating partner for woman is mainly determined by the facial attraction.

So you are telling me that its not worth mentioning?

You must be a retard then.

1 Like

Dude, this shit ate my dick and Lobito. The hottest women in the world give me no reaction. I would trade you any day of the week.

Just dont clutter my thread with your worthless nonsense

Yeah, no body has jaw loss except you. Poor kid. Pfs hit you hard. You are the worst case. Sorry.

I never said your case is fine. I just dont like people who come in and post bullshjt on an intended to be informative thread about jaw shrinkage and weather its reversible or not.

Do you enjoy cluttering threads or what.

I know your intelligence is fucked but noone needs this info here.

At least i dont start 1000 different topic about my jaw. Fuck off.