reversibe jaw shrinkage - . -

I never said your case is fine. I just dont like people who come in and post bullshjt on an intended to be informative thread about jaw shrinkage and weather its reversible or not.

Do you enjoy cluttering threads or what.

I know your intelligence is fucked but noone needs this info here.

At least i dont start 1000 different topic about my jaw. Fuck off.

Good

Notna, all we see is you posting bullshit about your ‘facial’ issues. Come on man. Get a grip of your vein self. The way you talk you ll be back on fin soon. Most of us here would love to have ‘jaw loss’ as our main issue. From the pics you ve posted I see fuck all difference in your face. Perhaps more acne. But changes to the shape of your face? ruck no. You re looking in the mirror to much like a girl. If you have no cognitive or life altering sides stop whining like a girl about your face. You look fine and FEEL fine which most of us don t. Stop looking in the mirror and stay off the boards and I m sure your vanity will be less of a problem.

My condition is even worse now, bone loss is even more. Everyone who has this, is very concerned about it. I bet you dont have it, you woukd talk diffferently i guaruantee you. Fat loss is not even comparible to bone loss. Bone loss is 10x worse. Fat loss is nothig ahainst it. I look very childish now because of it. Do you think woman like childish faces?

Get a grip on reality. The face is the most important part of the body. Pease stop taljing shit.

And no i will not take any medicine anymore. Ill not try to change my natural conditon again.

You need dexascan.

One last question mark2012 - do you mean that your whole jaw is 80% smaller than the original size OR do you mean that you have regrown 80% of the bone volume that you had lost?

Just making sure we are talking about the same thing.

My jaw went back to about 80% of its original size but I would say its now at about 70% or 75%.

At one point it was so thin it felt like it would break if I put pressure on it.

I think if you tried a water fast for 4 days it could go some way to improving the thickness of your jaw.

This means:

80% of VOLUME OF WHOLE JAW

NOT 80% OF MISSING VOLUME AT WORST TIME