Recovery with Rifampicin (Ridifin) (Rifampin)

So no one?

I used it for 11 days and noticed nothing. If anything it added some fatigue. I may go on another cycle of it as that is how the guy said he did it. I talked to him on the phone quit a bit and I believe that he is a real PFS sufferer fwiw. He seemed to really stress his hill running and workout pattern almost more than the antibiotic though.

do you know why did he give up to post his blog?

jthompsoninc.wordpress.com/

Now he is talking bullshit. Really.

I dont believe it. I think anyone who suggests we take avodart is trying to push us over the edge.

C’mon guys! You can’t see the most probable motive that could be used against sufferers here…?

Hopefully though, this guy is being honest and recognizes propecia induced illness and really is just trying to help.

Either way, he should be reported to the attorneys who are in suit against Merck, so that they can perform due diligence and investigate this situation.

I will say, that the higher my DHT is, the worse symptoms are. When dht was reduced, sexual symptoms seemed much improved!

I believe that DHT/T ratio was severely messed up by propecia. I’ve truly thought about raising testosterone while keeping low DHT. When I raised both, some symptoms completely recovered but others got much worse. I believe this is because our bodies can handle testosterone but can NOT handle the DHT. So, when we supplement with testosterone the increased T helps but the increased DHT hurts so overall it appears that increasing androgens doesn’t “work”.

He suggests to take advodart. Stronger 5ar inhibitor than finasteride.
One poor and innocent young guy killed himself due to avodart.

A common theory now is that it’s the hormones that come after DHT that cause an issue. Some, such as 3b-diol, are potent estrogens.

I’d be really interested to see if someone used finasteride + TRT. I don’t recommend anyone try that btw, you’ll likely get worse. But it would be interesting to see if there were improvements.

If i dont remember wrong, awor got sides while on trt+ fin.

Yes, but if I recall correctly, that was BEFORE he crashed. After the crash, our bodies cant handle the increase (or even normal levels) in DHT.

Sexual problems, weight and chronic fatigue improve, the lower my DHT.

Hey man, i know it’s been too too long ago but in a despair here I’m reading and considering this Rifampicin drug. Did you cycle it, any benefits?

If I remember correctly, I tried to take it and it made me feel pretty exhausted to so I stopped taking it.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment!

1 Like

So this guy sent me a random text today, hadn’t talked to him in 5 or 6 years I think

“The dnrs program by annie hooper will get you totally recovered. Rifampin helped my body leave fight or flight mode and dnrs reovered me, 6 month program”

2 Likes

This reminded me of the antibiotic rifaximin thats most effective to treat SIBO.
They are similar.
Rifaximin is a semi-synthetic derivative of rifampin with broad-spectrum in vitro activity against aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. Rifaximin improves various gastrointestinal and hepatological conditions, including travelers’ diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, and hepatic encephalopathy.

When talking about priming the body, I would maybe also consider priming the gut.

Rifaximin: beyond the traditional antibiotic activity

https://www.nature.com/articles/ja2014106
Rifaximin is a non-systemic oral antibiotic derived from rifampin and characterized by a broad spectrum of antibacterial activity against Gram-positive and -negative, aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. Rifaximin was first approved in Italy in 1987 and afterwards in many other worldwide countries for the treatment of several gastrointestinal diseases. This review updates the pharmacology and pharmacodynamics of rifaximin highlighting the different actions, beyond its antibacterial activity, such as alteration of virulence, prevention of gut mucosal adherence and bacterial translocation. Moreover, rifaximin exerts some anti-inflammatory effects with only a minimal effect on the overall composition of the gut microbiota. All these properties make rifaximin a good candidate to treat various gastrointestinal diseases.

Rifaximin is not very practical though.
The drug has no generic alternatives and an average retail price of more than $2,500 for a bottle of 60 tablets

^Thats for a ten day supply and some recommend treatment for 20 days if used for small intestinal decontamination depending on the severity.

This could be part of protocol but I would substitute something far cheaper, I was thinking Doxy maybe.
It too might leave certain beneficial bacteria intact. They are called tetracycline resistance genes.

This is really interesting…I was actually taking rifampin when I crashed
Does anyone know how we can access this Wordpress page or speak to the original poster?

1 Like

MY sexual sides ED and Libido resolved by taking antibiotic twice, there must be link between these things. It’s stopped after quit off antibiotic, what’s could be behind this?

2 Likes

A lot of antibiotics are HDAC inhibitors and open up gene transcription although the beneficial effects wear off upon stopping.

1 Like

I should add that this guy randomly texted me out of the blue recently and said he focused on some brain retraining program that seems to have cured him to who knows what is with this guy.