Recovery with Rifampicin (Ridifin) (Rifampin)

thats not a sımple antıbıotıc. Its changıng hormone levels ın our body, lıke fın.
I read sıde effects, there are some really serıous sıde effects and bad interaction with a lot of drugs.
He ıs suggestıng to take avodart wıth thıs antıbıotıc thats ınsane!
And if he claim that he is cured why is he still taking tribilus? Is he planıng to became hulk? And stıll takıng rıdıfın…

Doctors prescribe this drug often for Lyme Disease and also CFS.

Here is a study showing its therapeutic potential for a neuro-degenerative disease.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2885900/

thats ıntrestıng but stıll worrıed about you man, just be careful.

www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10 … ne.0070330
rıfanpin and cyp3a4 .

any updates?

Rifampicin induce also CYP2A6, CYP2B6, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6. I will try this medication next week and report back.

no one, including the guy that talked to moonman, has yet addressed the whole “he is located at Merck’s lawyer’s firm” thing.

That sounds pretty bad to me.

And his suggestion to take dutasteride.

ıf ıt ıs true, what do you thınk of what is his aim? They want to kıll us?

Who knows? Maybe get a bunch of people to try some crazy and potentially dangerous things and use that as a source of uncertainty if this ever actually ends up on trial?

Not sure. But even if we cant figure out his motive, it doesnt mean that we should ignore it and pretend that is not ridiculously suspicious.

In addition his comment that we are a “crazy bunch” for asking for proof tells me that even if he is well meaning he has no idea about actual pfs and/or he didnt suffer for it long enough to be considered real pfs. At best he is someone that experienced sides that quickly resolved and then attributed his success to whatever he was doing. And cure that involves dutasteride sounds absurd.

guys,
ı found thıs.

www.linkedin.com/pub/james-thompson/5/9a6/61b

thıs ıs fuckıng get scary me.

Then go one and swallow this Shit if you want…And if you dont like my Stories then dont read it man…How consistent is it to take Avodart when you have PFS??Explain me that Einstein

If this guy works for Merek then his motive seems pretty clear. get a bunch of pfs sufferers to use and RECOVER from this made up protocol to prove that pfs is a false condition made up of hypochondriacs and mentally ill folks, which is probably why he he threw avodart in there for good measure.

Has anyone tried rifampicin yet? It looks promising. FFS stay away from dutasteride.

I’ve recently had some success with dexamethasone treatment. It’s a CYP3A4 inducer as well.

so how could i get this?

ı talked maty88 1 week ago. He saıd ım takıng for 2 days but dont see any benefıt so far.

What dose?

300 mg of Rifa. I felt worse after taking this medication

Have you checked your adrenal glands? I believe that they’re involved in PFS. Rifampicin treatment may result in cortisol deficiency.

so does anyone else tried it?