Recovery: Gym, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine Regimen

Hi,

this thread is very interesting to me since I’ve been working out hard lately in a similar manner to you (6 days a week, heavy compound lifts). I’ve also been taking L-Arginine and L-Carnitine, though not regularly, but I’ve noticed a very significant improvement with regards to sexual functioning, in particular from L-Arginine.

Somewhat disturbingly I’ve had erections that last abnormally long, 30+ minutes, while taking L-Arginine. I think it’s important at least in my own case to start with a lower dose and work my way up, carefully taking note of any adverse effects.

I will be trying your regimen starting today but taking a lower dose than you suggest, perhaps 1.5g of each and only twice per day.

I will try to post feedback if I see any results, good or bad. I am also hoping to see an update on your progress since it’s been a couple of months now since you posted.

Thanks, and hope you’re doing well.

1 Like

LOL. Arginine and L-Citrulline did a shit for me, actually on Agmatine but looks also useless :confused:

Of course it won’t do a thing to you if you sit on your bed 7/24 and depressed. You need to workout like psychopath in the gym in order to recover. @Trazohell

3 Likes

Take your passive mentality on yourself dude. There are up to 10 people who got recovered by only GYM. Did you ever read those posts? Did you know GYM creates new Androgen Receptors and balance hormones?
Good luck to you with your waiting

It was a matter of attitude from the beginning, but people missed that.

1 Like

You come here reading that two guys already recovered by this protocol and say this. What kind of laziness is this. I did the same mistake years ago. If i was joined gym when i first took this poison when i was 16, i was already recovered in that same year. I am 10000% sure of this.
Now im not delaying this anymore.
Do you know how painful it is to live with this kind of regrets?

1 Like

Passive mentality? I train at the gym dumbo, as do countless others here. Don’t talk to me about passive mentality. If training was a cure, everyone here wouldnt skip a day at the gym. I’m not discouraging anyone to stop exercising, it has its benefits, but you’re completely naive and delusional if you think getting out of this is just a matter of exercise.

1 Like

This is very ironic and funny.

Ohh so now one anecdotal report proves that this is some universal cure. You’re not very brilliant are you? I guess all these people that have been here for over a decade just never could figure out that exercise was the cure all along…:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

"Hi all,

I’ve been exercising regularly this summer for the first time since I’ve been suffering from PFS (around two years now) but I recently took an unscheduled break for around two weeks and the difference in my symptoms was staggering. When I quit, my erections became much improved and the shape and feel of my penis in an erect state returned almost to normal, feeling less atrophied and no longer able to easily fold in half. My armpits started to smell again for the first time that I can recall. During the summer and once before I’ve also been noticing an unpleasant fungal smell, like moldy cheese, coming from my crotch (but no noticeable rash or irritation) which seems to have completely disappeared when I stopped exercising."

@Somchai This post was from this user. There are many posts like this.

Do your research first before claiming “one anectodal” post. There are at least 10+ posts like this in this forum. Outside, more.

1 Like

I think you’re just being obsessive (as you often seem to be) about exercise curing you that you got defensive if your naive thinking is being questioned. So I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

You know me? Shut up before you talking shit about me. I make sport and did perlvic floor exersices like crazy!

1 Like

Tallying up the things that have improved people the most, exercise is the clear winner.

I’m going 3x per week to gym now at 5AM to do squats, deadlifts, bench… Other days I walk and listen to audiobooks on health. Taking aminos which @doomed80 recommended, and eating garlic. Will report soon. The best things anyone can do ever for their body and health IMO are exercise and diet. Without that, there’s no foundation.

7 Likes

Hi,

I see you’ve quoted my post but I’m not entirely sure what point you’re trying to make. I’m actually saying that exercise made me worse while I was doing it, but possibly better than before once I stopped exercising. And I am definitely not claiming to be cured, only saying that I have fluctuations in symptoms, both good and bad, which seem to be influenced by exercise.

2 Likes

I also recently have been experimenting with L-Carnitine. I woke up the other day all oily and smelly like I used to for the first time in forever. I also had a definite increase in libido.

1 Like

Would be great if to here from the few people who tried this to hear where they’re at. Thank you!

I wanted to try but I heard it was bad for us supposedly

I have considered trying injectable Carnitine. 6g a day of powder is crazy. A modest size injection should be much more effective.

1 Like

Did I misread something on here or does Carentine inhibit 5 alpha?

Yes would be nice if someone could step up and go organize all of the Carentine trials and post them in one easy to read thread

I would but I’m already doing a similar project
with urine neurotransmitter and steroid metabolite testing . I have already organized several on another forum . I’ll be posting them all here in their own thread as well soon. It’s a lot of work . We need more people doing this type of stuff

Hey man- did you fully recover on this regimen? Looking forward to trying this if so.

1 Like