Recovery from another forum

Maybe I should add this DIM to my actually DHT gel cycle?

It reduces estrogen it is good. But i have to read more papers about it.

Should we say diindolylmethane instead then?

I don’t understand. Recovery claim said he used Androderm ( a TRT patch I also used for a few months), but people here saying it was a DHT gel?

Also a person suspected of being involved with the pushing fake recoveries to sell GHB that was going on here long ago? That much isn’t clear though.

Not looking to derail the thread, but what results (if any) did the patch bring to you @Dubya_B?

Hard to describe in a way that makes sense. Minimal, if any, effect at normal dose, or even a double dose for a couple weeks. I was doing well at work and started talking to a couple new potential gf interests around the time I started TRT and had aspirations about the future if it worked. Hard to say if it was the TRT or life circumstances around that time. Had a bad run after a couple months and quit. Not sure if it was shut-down or messing around with a Zoloft prescription that led to an even worse run following stopping the patches. After getting over that, there were a few-hour windows following triple, quadruple, or even quintuple, doses the first few times I tried it, then no effect on consecutive attempts.

More details here: *** Post your experience with androgen supplementation HERE (DHT / TRT) ***

Thanks for that detail. Would you consider trying it again?

1 Like

No.

My free T was high on the last couple tests, total T in the 700s, DHT on the higher side, and E2 on the lower. Symptoms were worse then than when my T and free T was on the lower end. Not going to attempt TRT again with a lack of obvious hormonal abnormalities.

3 Likes

It’s a genuine curiosity as to why some guys benefit from TRT, some experience no benefit and why it makes some feel worse. If only there was a way of predicting based on test results and symptom presentation as to who would be a likely candidate to benefit from such a treatment.

this is a very interesting video. it pretty much sums up everything i have been going through, i applaud both participants for taking the time and for their strict lifestyles to obtain the level of recovery they are at. Michael says ghb had a great deal with raising his baseline. i believe him and if i could get some i wouldn’t hesitate for a second to try it.

1 Like

Thats pretty good. Who are these guys? Have they posted on here? So one person took Finasteride and the other Accutane?

Something he said, I remember thinking the same thing sometimes when I was younger.
I almost thought I felt better when I didnt eat.
Like he said though thats not sustainable and it shouldnt be that way.

I’m going on to starvation as I type. Last ditch for some restbite. Everything I eat causes hell now it’s steadily got worse these past few years

What is so bad? Lethargy, brain fog, sexual sides, AUtoimmune response?

@needacure. I’ve had PFS for 20 years and it’s been a deteriating picture. My baseline has got worse and worse. This is now the equivalent to crash status permanently. Extreme anxiety, insomnia, suicidal ideation, irritability, tearful, angry, upset, anhedonia, etc no let up. Every physical side in the book and some. Unrecognisable physically, my features have changed all of this continues to deteriorate. Nothing has settled down. Sensitive to almost everything I eat. Vision has virtually gone in my left eye. Tinnitus has exploded and more There is so much damage. Dementia like symptoms. Arm shakes. Unhealed cuts and bruises in many places, gums bleeding every day. I drove at speed last night to end my suffering but breaked before it was too late. Regardless of what I endure with PFS I’m ultimately a coward when if comes to ending this. I’ve tried everything nothing works. The damage is catastrophic.

1 Like

Sorry to hear what you are going through mate. As far as I remember you have a family. Please try to hang on for them.

3 Likes

It’s killing me but thanks @needacure fear and my son but the deteriation in my behaviour is massive it’s so hard to hold it together in front of him. He, like most children need the full skill set, fun, discipline, tolerance and love. My tolerance is In negative territory. I snap at him far too much it’s erasing my soul. No calming strategies hold water any more. My wife “seperated” was in tears this morning as she’s witnessing my demise first hand and feels helpless. God, mate he’s my last real hope. I’ve tried the fasting before it’s desperation.

2 Likes

It may not be much to some people. But I am praying for you. You are suffering more than many will ever know. You’re fucking strong mate.

4 Likes

@Tricky that means a lot thanks mate

2 Likes

Hard to say. @DaveK22 posted a recovery from TRT and is a person I have spoken to several times over the phone for a few years. Unfortunately, he never checked back to confirm it was working long-term and he had confirmed low T for years after Accutane to begin with.

I don’t understand how much he pushed himself and experimented dangerously for libido when he didn’t have severe ED.

In my case libido follows erectile function.
I can emphatise his fear of TRT commitment too.