Recovered - Tried everything: HCG, Arimidex, Nolva

Hey guys,

Over the past year I have tried everything from HCG to Nolvadex to all the prescribed herbal stuff on this forum. Over the last few days I have seen my sex drive recover, and my brain fog disappear. As I said, I’ve tried everything. Yet, recently I picked up Tetris Tribulus, and a specfic extract of it to be specific. I used it numerous times at low doses, and it helped me while I was on it. I went off and on it, feeling better while on, and those feelings gone while I was off. What I recently did (about 2-3 weeks ago), was use it for maybe 5 days at 2-3 times the prescribed rate of each dose, 2-3 times a day, for as I said, maybe 5 days or less. The results were that even after I stopped, things seem to have returned to normal (after a brief up and down few days), and potentially even better than before. The reason they might be better than before was that I used finasteride twice in my life, and only after the second time did I notice the negativity. The improvement that I have seen may be due to a recovery from even my initial finasteride use, when I was probably only 17-18, and my hormones were going through changes that needed not to be toyed with.

Anyway, over the next few days I will detail if my progress continues, and I will show you guys the exact product I used and the dosage I use in exact detail. As I said, I’ve tried a lot of things over the last year, as that is my personality, I tend to be rather relentless. I tried finasteride at 21 and it changed me, made my life worse, but I hope to be an improved person from the experience. To be honest, from all the recoveries on this forum, everyone seems to have found their cure from differing sources, and I guess this has to do with how everyone’s body reacts to changes to notice the HPTA axis imbalance. I’m trying to chip in what I can.

Thanks

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: My progress