Similarities between Apr1989 and cdnuts protocols

Similarities between Apr1989 and cdnuts protocols

The first increased his testosterone between 800 and 1100 using GnRH (Triptorelin) and then did Tribulus cycles (only with the aerial part of the plants - only with protodioscin) to “produce more androgen receptors”, in his own words.

Cdnuts was using 21 herbs, or almost that, which also served to increase testosterone. Then, he used Pro-hormones like R-Andro, to, according to his words, “increase 5ar”.

In any case, it was first necessary for both to increase testosterone (but not as drastically as TRT or high doses of Clomid or Proviron) to later move either on androgen receptors, or on 5ar.

None of them tried only to raise testosterone levels and wait for the miracle to come. It has something with receptors or 5ar density.

I will try, with the help of an professional, to make the first protocol (GnRH + Tribulus Mediherb). If after two or three bottles of Tribulus I haven’t improved a bit, and if I still have high testosterone, I’m going to start R-Andro cycles.

Our hormonal problem causes the “hard flaccid” and “large flaccid” syndromes, as both have in their reports and I have described in another thread. I believe that only with regularized hormones can this structural alteration of the penis be reversed.

New here.
What does tribulus actually do? And how does it do it?
Thx.

Tribulus generally stimulates the production of LH, but studies that are done with it are usually done with saponin, which is extracted from the fruit part itself. The aerial part of plants contains protodioscin, like Asparagus, which seems to have some direct effect on androgen receptors.

There are not many studies on this yet, but there is something published.

Another guy who tried to increase his testosterone and then used Tribulus and reports that he was cured.

It is not known whether he used Tribulus with saponin or protodioscin.

So tribulus could be like Clomid or hCG. Those can work for people, clomid has partially worked for me.

1 Like