Recovered from pelvic muscles and prostatitis

Hi,
everyone should have their pelvic muscles and prostate checked. I would have relieved my prostate inflammation. I relaxed my pelvic muscles with physiotherapy. I had no pain before or after treatment. I was surprised to find out that I had prostate inflammation and pelvic tension. Anyway, the erections are back. my intestinal problems have improved greatly. I can have sexual intercourse whenever I want. Get leukocyte count from prostate fluid. does not come out in the urine.

4 Likes

So you recovered sexual side effects??

Signed up 3 months ago, not uncommon for short term recovery. Yedek hasn’t made a member story so we don’t know much detail.

Update: the forum is supposed to pin member stories to profiles and on this occasion it didn’t. Yedek has a member story.

1 Like

He has been suffering for 9 months now. I was talking to him before. We are from the same nationality.

2 Likes

This is why we need member stories. Without them, these stories are difficult to assess.

2 Likes

Do you think you had PAS (e.g. had hormonal crash) or was it prostatitis from the beginning?

I hope this persists and happy to see you are off suicidal thoughts.

i think hormonal crash caused prostatitis and pelvic muscle problems. hormones cured but pelvic problems persist

2 Likes

I think hormonal recovery is key here. Enjoy your healthy life. I suggest you write your story in detail for others to contribute and never look back afterwards.

In my conversations with my docs and from youtube TRT videos I am convinced hormonal recovery is a lottery and if a std restart protocol doesn’t work like for many PAS sufferers here you get screwed for life.

Good luck again…

i am not fully cured. but this is very important topic. go and check your prostate, pelvic muscles

2 Likes

Great to hear of your progress - can you clarify exactly what you did? Did it involve any antibiotics or medications? or just Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy? and relaxation exercises?

1 Like

I’ve discovered as well, my main problem pelvic muscles tense and prostate inflamation. Good job.

1 Like

How did you realise prostatitis? Did you have painful urinations, thick/yellow semen?

HI

Can you detail the process please I would like to give this a try

Thanks in advance

1 Like

no. any pain, any symptom. only tryed check my prostate

yes. i had antibiotics but i cant share drug name. Because this is dangerous. learn from doctor. I even got a warning for telling people to go to the doctor :slight_smile:

very simple. go an good urologist. Get leukocyte count and culture from prostate fluid. then go a men health physiotherapist.

None of the narcissistic docs will check your prostatitis fluid leukocyte count just because you suspect there might be something wrong with it…

please don’t comment if you don’t know. Dr. Zafer Oyman or Dr. Muhsin Balaban does this in istanbul.

You got it wrong.Did you go to them asking for your prostatitis to be checked or was it them who diagnosed you for prostatitis. It seems these docs are quite big on prostatitis with lots of videos online.