Recovered after 2 long horrible torturous years!

Thank you Fallout, I’ll keep an eye out for any negative effects. On the second day of Gingko 500mg (with the first dose at 9pm, then again at 9am the next day). I did wake with a fairly stiff erection, which is unusual, but it immediately subsided after getting up. My testicles do feel a little looser, but nothing significant, and during the day, when resting a laptop on my lap, I did feel an erection forming. That isn’t common, but there may be no association whatsoever.

On the mood side, I felt slightly more talkative than normal, but that may have been a coincidence. It’s only day 2, and I’m not going to run to conclusions, especially after a couple of times where positive effects in the past have ceased over a three day period.

I know its just been 3 days but any updates @NewYorker?

Minor updates: I noticed 2 very mild and short lived spontaneous erections (an extremely rare occurrence) over the last couple of days. These were completely unexpected and weren’t related to anything provocative. More significantly, I also felt substantially less brain fog, and less of a loss for words and names (but nowhere near it was before). I’m actually traveling and mistakenly didn’t bring the ginkgo,.but am looking to replace it in the morning.

The little bit of relief from brain fog is very welcome at this point.

1 Like

While traveling (internationally) I was unable to find Gingo, and having just returned, I’m back on it. While I was on it only a few days, during the short period I was off of it, I did notice what seemed like the return of brain fog. There hasn’t been enough time to see improvements in any other symptoms.

1 Like

I’m back on Ginko, and do notice a substantial reduction in brain fog. I did have a couple of hours of a “crash” yesterday, perhaps from extreme stress at work, so I also increased vitamin D from 2000 to 5000, and back on amino acids, where things seemed stable when I took them. Unsure if it’s related, but prior to the recent crash, Libido is even less than ever, and “orgasms” seem to be at about 1%, which is less than the typical 5% since pfs.

November 28:
I’m now getting mild headaches, and waking up after only a couple of hours sleep. It may have been the increase in vitamin D. I’m doing to reduce it back to 2000 and add magnesium.

What dose are you taking?

How is it going???

I’m taking 2 500mg Gingo pills a day, in the morning, along with about 5000-6000 units of Vitamin D, and now magnesium. Brain fog is better, for most of the day, but often doesn’t hold until the evening. SInce I’ve come back from vacation, and back on Gingo, I’ve only been able to sleep a solid 4 hours, then unable to return to sleep. The evening erections are gone, and orgasm is at about a zero, which is only a little bit worse than before.

The subtle lifting of the brainfog is appreciated, but its been replaced by mild headaches. I’m not sure if I should eliminate the vitamin D, or increase magnesium to attempt to reduce the headaches and lack of sleep, or supplement with something else, or assume the recovery was just another “3 day recovery”.

No further progress. I’ve added Histidine to the mix, and nothing further to report, except the headaches have subsided, and my impatience has increased.

I was asking tonthe creator of the post.

Bro the OP was using 12x your dose. He started off with 6000mg and then realized he needed to take 12,000. Up your dose, nobody dies from ginkgo.

1 Like

There’s a weird way some gingo gets labeled, where the capsule “is the equivalent of” some much larger amount of gingo leaves. I believe I’m close to what he’s taking, but will check again. And as for nobody dying of gingo, I don’t want to be the first.

2 Likes

Here’s the exact kind the OP was taking.

As I said, there’s a weird way it’s labeled, that I will now add that borders on the deceptive. Hardly anywhere can you find a photo of the back of the container.

Attached is a link to the Australian Government Department of Health declaration on the product, and a photo of the relevant amount of actual mg, which is 120mg, and not 6000 mg. I’m taking pills with more actual mg already, that contain beyond the “equivalent” of deceptive Caruso’s.

Here’s the link:
https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/servlet/xmlmillr6?dbid=ebs/PublicHTML/pdfStore.nsf&docid=286548&agid=(PrintDetailsPublic)&actionid=1

So, after a couple of weeks on Gingo and vitamin D, along with amino acids, the nighttime elections have stopped and I’m hardly sleeping more than 3 hours at a time. Mental function and memory seems to have improved a bit, and my skins seems drier and I’m more thirsty, but that’s about all I have to report.

1 Like

Curedfinally how are you going?

I’m calling BS on this. The guys actual username is “CuredFinally” which means he didn’t start posting until he was cured. Who does that? Also, who goes completely dark after announcing they are cured from PFS? I get it, you might not post as much but you would still come back and check on your thread. IMO this is just another guy who felt good for a bit and then got ahead of himself and thought he was cured. Or he makes money selling the product he advertised.

4 Likes

I think the above skepticism has some truth to it. We want to believe the recovery story and implement identical strategies but it does seem strange due to the above points made. I think a “couple months” is a bit premature to announce a full recovery. That may very well change in another couple months. If possible, could you please just provide an update every so often even if it something like “just checking in. Still feel good as pre-fin state”

I am still going to test the OP’s protocol with the exact pills he took and the exact dosage. I want to leave no stone un-turned but will probably end up being more wasted time, and money.

People who post “cures” on a forum full of sick people and then don’t follow up are, IMO, a special type of horrible person.

3 Likes

I also just bought it via Amazon… its $44 for Ginko Biloba from Australia… Can get Ginko Biloba for $10 at CVS. But like you said “Leave no stone unturned.” It helps with peace of mind a bit. I’d rather take the 6000 mg of dried stuff if it worked for him.

I will post my results in a month. As a small note: My PFS is not “severe.” My brain works fine and I still have plenty of energy throughout the day. I have ED from this drug that has not subsided even a year later. I used to be a horn dog. Like have to leave work sometimes to ejaculate… yeah. So I’ll give this a go.

2 Likes