Proviron?

Proviron has a shitty bioavailability, it’s 3-4% IIRC. So taking something like 200mg, only 6-8mg will be used by the body. Normal dosage is 200-300mg for a couple of months and then 50-75mg maintenence.

1 Like

Wow …

Lot of misinformation about Proviron dosing

Thank for that info

I’ll have to consider increasing from 100MG’s to maybe 200 MG’s daily. Although I only plan on staying on it for a month tops unless I see noticeable benefits

1 Like

Hi, what do you think about this: “This occurs in various tissues including the genitals (penis, scrotum, clitoris, labia majora), prostate gland, skin, hair follicles, liver, and brain. Around 5 to 7% of testosterone undergoes 5α-reduction into DHT, and approximately 200 to 300 μg of DHT is synthesized in the body per day.”

There’s a big difference between using it as a enhancer during cycle and using it for hypogondism.

And it’s mainly used for reason #1 today.
You can read more here about it’s use in a clinical setting.

Seems about right, although on the low side. 5-10% of your total T is usually converted to DHT.

So it really depends on your T production (3-10mg/day) and also how active your enzyme is (genetics / age).

2 Likes

Thanks man, will look into it further.

Have you wondered what’ll happen when you’d be taking Proviron? Have you tried yet?

Interesting…

I guess I really don’t know if my reasoning for using it falls into category (1) or category (2)

Technically I’m not using it as an enhancer or to treat hypogondism. I’m using it in hopes that going the extra mile with agonizing the AR receptors years into PFS will have a positive impact on the sexual sides.

1 Like

Was looking at some forums, and a woman was asking whether it was possible to use Proviron as a girl.

Here are the responses: (Sounds perfect to treat our issues: water retention, soft skin, lack of oil in skin, lack of masculine body odor, hardness of the muscles, muscularity of the face etc etc.)

1 Like

I stopped my proviron trial today.

I took it for 7 days. The first day I took 25 MG followed by 6 days of 100 MG’s. At first like with anything else that increases androgens quickly/some what significantly I see a small but noticeable improvement in the sexual sides. But then it’s followed by small but noticeable worsening of the sexual sides. I also read that proviron is a mild aromatase inhibitor and I have a history of aromatase inhibitors making me worse. Either way I can’t justify staying on any pharmaceutical or anything that has risks unless I’m consistently seeing results in the areas that matter

Overall based on what I see so far I have not been made worse by my proviron trial so no harm done. I’m just not seeing enough to justify staying on it

Not sure what my next trial will be . Maybe another mifepristone trial if I can find some from a reliable source

2 Likes

Thanks for posting.

Wouldn’t it be beneficial to you to try it for much longer? The body needs time to build up a baseline. After a week it might just get started getting used to the increase of androgens in the body…

Don’t docsomething you’ll regret, but I would say give it some more time.

1 Like