Proviron?

This is some great news man? This is tge first time you experience morning woods, right? Seems like proviron works. Keep it up.

It’s the first time where it’s been consistent, and lasted beyond a couple of days, yes, thank you. I’m also noticing some body hair increases, which I understand is typical with Proviron. Unfortunately, there is still no desire, “orgasms” are still zero, and memory recollection is just as bad (if not worse), but I’m happy for this one improvement, and will see what happens over time.

1 Like

After a month of seemingly positive results from 25mg of Proviron every 12 hours, I continued to have morning wood, although less frequent and less erect, and seemed to have more energy, and lost some weight (which I needed to do) I noticed some swelling of my feet, ankles and lower legs. While I don’t know if this was in any way related, the fear of messing with my hormones and the fear of getting into legal trouble buying Proviron, I tapered off.

I put back on the ten pounds I lost, and lost all muscle gains I seemed to make, and some extra, with hardly any bicep formation showing at all. Also the 10% orgasm I had left seems to be about zero percent now. “Desire” has also dropped from 10% to zero. Maybe it’s the estrogen coming back, and I hope those few percent return as well.

3 Likes

Hi man, did you ever restart your proviron protocol, it seemed to have great success, even to the level of you being almost cured? How are you now?

I haven’t gone back on Proviron, because I moved to hCG for 6 months, which had some benefits I wrote about in a different thread. I later moved to three different types of TRT, which gave me only more body hair, pimples, and swollen feet.

I got off of everything except vitamins and supplements and hoping to reset a bit before going on either Proviron again, at a much higher dose like some others have done, or mifepristone. I’m really running out of options.

1 Like

Good to hear. I really believe although cannot prove, that alot of issues have to do with androgen deprivation, lack of DHT. From what you’ve written taking 12.5mg daily and eventually switching to 25mg you had great results. Why not try using the same protocol and megadose? Did you learn something along the way that made youswitch strategy?

What do you think of @JustQuitDut s “last post”?

1 Like

I stopped taking everything when my feet started swelling. Later on I had a couple of necessary surgeries (not pfs related) and kept off everything because of that. After the last procedure, I went on HCG and saw an endocrinologist who put me on TRT.

I’ve been unable to obtain genuine proviron from a reliable source, but if I could, I would try the megadose.

And as for @JustQuitDut, I don’t know what to make of that really really long dizzying thread. It’s all over the place.

You can ask for a source if needed. I believe mine will arrive this week.

Good to hear your better now.

Hey man. Just tell me if shits getting awkward. But the changes I’m experiencing are so weird I had to look this up.

Look at this video and tell me your thoughts afterwards.

It’s about a hermaphrodite, who was raised intersex. Which is a man with to low levels of DHT in puberty to develop primary sexual functions https://youtu.be/0C5hnlCM-j0

On proviron right now and it’s been helping !!!

Nothing dramatic . But seeing small improvements in all the sexual sides and I’m very early in the trial

I’m on day 4 and running it at 100 MG’s daily . For 25MG pills through out day I’m taking

I read that doctors prescribe it at
100mg’s-200mg’s daily initially and then lower the dosage to 25mg-50MG’s daily as maintenance dose

Anyone have any experience with dosing proviron ?

2 Likes

Please keep reporting. I truly believe being on proviron and having high enough test levels could solve this disease for the most part. When 5AR is upregulated long enough by exogenous DHT, one could simply do pct and kickback test production to have natural dht again as well.

I think the key here is taking proviron long enough so that the 5AR stays upregulated, or at least, is upregulated enough to have a higher baseline of such a degree that we can speak of a true recovery.

Once I get my blood test and see my DHT levels are lower (proving 5AR inhibition, or downregulation still), I’ll be starting with proviron immediately as well, and report here.

2 Likes

Interesting

I think that if proviron proves to be a solution for me it will have more to do with the AR receptors

Yea I have heard the same

Proviron has a shitty bioavailability, it’s 3-4% IIRC. So taking something like 200mg, only 6-8mg will be used by the body. Normal dosage is 200-300mg for a couple of months and then 50-75mg maintenence.

1 Like

Wow …

Lot of misinformation about Proviron dosing

Thank for that info

I’ll have to consider increasing from 100MG’s to maybe 200 MG’s daily. Although I only plan on staying on it for a month tops unless I see noticeable benefits

1 Like

Hi, what do you think about this: “This occurs in various tissues including the genitals (penis, scrotum, clitoris, labia majora), prostate gland, skin, hair follicles, liver, and brain. Around 5 to 7% of testosterone undergoes 5α-reduction into DHT, and approximately 200 to 300 μg of DHT is synthesized in the body per day.”

There’s a big difference between using it as a enhancer during cycle and using it for hypogondism.

And it’s mainly used for reason #1 today.
You can read more here about it’s use in a clinical setting.

Seems about right, although on the low side. 5-10% of your total T is usually converted to DHT.

So it really depends on your T production (3-10mg/day) and also how active your enzyme is (genetics / age).

2 Likes

Thanks man, will look into it further.

Have you wondered what’ll happen when you’d be taking Proviron? Have you tried yet?

Interesting…

I guess I really don’t know if my reasoning for using it falls into category (1) or category (2)

Technically I’m not using it as an enhancer or to treat hypogondism. I’m using it in hopes that going the extra mile with agonizing the AR receptors years into PFS will have a positive impact on the sexual sides.

1 Like

Was looking at some forums, and a woman was asking whether it was possible to use Proviron as a girl.

Here are the responses: (Sounds perfect to treat our issues: water retention, soft skin, lack of oil in skin, lack of masculine body odor, hardness of the muscles, muscularity of the face etc etc.)

1 Like

I stopped my proviron trial today.

I took it for 7 days. The first day I took 25 MG followed by 6 days of 100 MG’s. At first like with anything else that increases androgens quickly/some what significantly I see a small but noticeable improvement in the sexual sides. But then it’s followed by small but noticeable worsening of the sexual sides. I also read that proviron is a mild aromatase inhibitor and I have a history of aromatase inhibitors making me worse. Either way I can’t justify staying on any pharmaceutical or anything that has risks unless I’m consistently seeing results in the areas that matter

Overall based on what I see so far I have not been made worse by my proviron trial so no harm done. I’m just not seeing enough to justify staying on it

Not sure what my next trial will be . Maybe another mifepristone trial if I can find some from a reliable source

2 Likes