Prostatitis treatment as a novel insight into Finasteride related problems

This sounds very interesting i hope you are on to something. Can you confirm if you had shrinkage, brain fog or fatigue as symptoms please? Thx

Hey guys, why is this topic not going forward? What does it mean ā€œdeletedā€? Iā€™m really interested in what you were telling!

i have this exam scheduled since months, but im not confortable with this :slight_smile:

how many minutes lasts? itā€™s painful in some way?
iā€™m getting tired to receive fingers and so on in my a** :unamused:

Can you PM the contact info of this doctor. Iā€™d like to get in touch with him. Iā€™d like to hear it from his mouth or through email that hes cured PFS guys with this method. Iā€™ve always suspected the prostate was involved, though I could never prove it. Please get back to me asp.

Also, A lot of pain involved with a procedure like this?

how do you recommend finding a good doctor for this? i am just going to try calling doctors to see if they know about this sort of thing.

i guess every uroandro prescribe transrect ultrasound echo

not sure about the ā€œpressure massageā€

i experienced extreme discomfort/pain when uro milk my prostate liquid, so i can guess that pressure massage is more than that

however i guess that finasteride cause prostate inflamation by inducing cell apoptosis, so things canā€™t be so easy

yes, it certainly doesnā€™t sound like anything to fun at allā€¦

Solonjk,

Do me a favour. Resrach Dhant / Jarayan.

This si what you are decribing, fina affets many organs and i have said it before liver is the main one and it causes dhant / jarayan which is when it affects prostate, ayuverda treats this effectively so you dont need antibiotics. Trust me the soloution is easy just research it

When I think back to when I actually crashed, my prostate area did feel terrible. I couldnā€™t excrete or urinate properly - it was as if that area had been devastated.

Can anyone in the UK that finds a doctor that takes this stuff seriously PLEASE get in touch or publicise it on here because even though this is exciting news, I cannot help but feel that in the UK we will get no help. I am 20 now and I want my fucking life back.

This is very interesting anyway - I am looking forward to things progressingā€¦ Did you speak to PFS patients he has cured? it seems odd that none have ended up here.

Where does the penis and testicle shrinkage come into play and how does Prostatitis cause this? Is it a Propecia side effect mixed in with the Prostatitis? Also how do I know that the penis pain I feel is the numbness from propecia or the symptoms of the Prostatitis? My penis gets sharp little pains and I have numbness. Does the numbness get worse??? If it stays this way I can still have sex but if it gets worse Iā€™m going to loose all sensation.

Solonjk,

I made this discovery before you, i actually got treated and recovered. My liver was messed and i suffered from dhant / jaryan (prsotatitis). Noone beleived me, read my posts when i told people they have prostate issues and the cures. This fin affects not just prdsotate but liver also.

Not all prstatitis is due to bacteria like doctors think, they throw antibiotics at all cases of prsotatitis and only about 20% get better, thats a very poor success rate.

Let em ask, do you notice premature ejaculation? Do you notice leaking semen / prostate fluid? Do you notice cloudy / milky water in toilet when finished urinating? do you notice discharge of prsotate fluid when finished urinating? Do you find difficulty in urinating? do you find prostate fuild when finsihed defeceating? do you notice you ejaculate sometimes when not even fully hard? do you notice pre cum even when you are slightly aroused?, do you notice prsotate fluid leaking when normal, it just drips out? Do you have constant low back pain? weakness, tiredness, mental fatigue?

This all is because of prostatitis what is termed dhant / jaryan and it destroys sexual power and causes weakness, i have written about this here before. Fin is respionsible in our cases as is saw palmetto etc. I wrote about this but noone believed now you discover that hC brought down inflammation and helped you and antibiotics temporarily helped, but this treatment quells the symptoms witrhout treating cause. you see antibipotics are antiinflammtories too, thats the action most likely benefitting you, i dont beleive fin is the cause of a bacterial infection. how can it be? Bacterial prsotatitis is rare, most common is inflammtion and leakage due to wrong lifestyle, certain medications.

This is all prostatitis and is cured effectively at the root cause by ayuverda and unani giving you sex life back unlike HC and antibiotics which quells symptoms.

Even if it is bacterial natural therapies have cured prostatitius examples such as broccoli treatment and many ayuverda and unani treatments (the meds you took were commerical products and not even for this condition!).

Conprosta is aloso effective for prostatitis not bacterial, but most cases are not bacterial, why would fin cause a bacteriual infection? it dont make sense.

Ayuverda and unani has specific treatments for prsotatitis which means dhant or jaryan in hindi. search the handard brand which is a commerical but pretty good. They have good treatment for Jaryan.

Best is to go see a unani or ayuverda master for treatments he will tailor your plan.

I been through all this.

The main cause of loss of sexual power, physical weakness and mental fatigue in young men is due to prostatitise or prostate issues. This is termed dhant / jaryan and is seen as the root cause. This disease is caused by wrong lifestyle, foods and certain medications. The cure is simple and cost efective.

Research dant / jaryan and unani / ayuverda and you will see your symptoms mentioned and will be surprised. This all has been writtena bout for thjousands of years.

I will admit I was skepital when I first started reading this thread, but now reflecting back to the time I did a dexamethasone suppression test and woke up the next day with the best morning wood iā€™d had since I was 16 I can see how this very well may in fact be a possibility.

Given that dexamethasone is a potent anti-inflammatoryā€¦ there could just very well be some merit to this.

Now where can we get these herbal treatments?

Before people get to fixated on the link between antibiotics, dexamethasone, recovery and start thinking that this has something to do with the prostate, take a minute to consider the following facts:

Many (or even all) antibiotics are potent inhibitors of deacetylase. Currently, most research efforts for finding HDAC inhibitors are focused on substance classes with anti-fungal and antibiotic properties (benzamides, cyclic peptides, hydroxamates, etc.) [1]. Scientific research has shown that acetylation plays an important role in AR regulation (receptor and signaling). Conceivably, a positive autoregulatatory feed-forward loop could cause persistent chromatin deacetylation of AR co-regulatory genes.

For those that have been along for a while, you will remember a few cases which claim to have (near-)recovered through GHB. I actually know one of those cases personally and believe his story to be true. GHB is also a potent deacetylase inhibitor[2].

What about dexamethasone?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC88765/

Histone deacetylation and methylation go hand in hand. It is much more likely that this interesting trail of thought will bring us back to the subjects of epigenetics, methylation, deacetylation, receptor regulation, etc. than to an infected prostateā€¦

[1] Shuyang Chen and Nianli Sang. Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors: The Epigenetic Therapeutics That Repress Hypoxia-Inducible Factors. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. Volume 2011
hindawi.com/journals/jbb/2011/197946/

[2] Christian Klein et al. Pharmacological doses of gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) potentiate histone acetylation in the rat brain by histone deacetylase inhibition . Neuropharmacology
Volume 57, Issue 2, August 2009, Pages 137-147
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19427877

GHB.

Did anyone ever get there hands on any? It is hard to come by these daysā€¦

Hmmmā€¦this is a very interesting find. Iā€™m making a list of local urologists to call up and find if they perform the relevant testsā€¦

I donā€™t know that Iā€™ve had ā€œProstate painā€ per se, but Iā€™ve experienced strong testicular pain (right testicle), typically coinciding with Testosterone-stimulating med treatment. It tends to go away after a week or two. I have a confirmed cyst (2 uros) in my right testicle, but was told that it is nothing to worry about.

What I have had, is ongoing fluctuating urinary issues. Light stream, slow to start, frequency and urgency. Donā€™t always feel like Iā€™ve emptied myself even if I didnā€™t have a lot to urinate in a particular instance. I also have to go multiple times before going to bed or else I wonā€™t sleep well. I wake up with extreme urgency during the night and in the morning. Ejaculatory volume is also low, takes several days to a week to recover to a ā€œdecentā€ volume (still a far cry from pre-fin days).

And my balls are definitely smaller than they used to be. This was confirmed by a recent doctor visit. But no outright day-to-day major pain or discomfortā€¦

Now, Iā€™ve also recently had my blood analyzed under dark field microscopy and the results indicated: Poikilocytosis (an abnormal degree of variation in the shape of the erythrocytes in the blood), * Akanthocytes * Echinocytes * Tear Drop Cells * Stomatocytes * Long strands of fungi * Yeast * Parasites * Inactive White Blood Cells (some active, some not). Basically, very infested, unhealthy-looking blood, a suboptimal immune system situation. In my routine labwork, the only corroborating item is slightly elevated red blood cell count. This is not a widely available commercial analysis. But the analysis was recorded on DVD and corroborated by an independent immunohematologist.

Nowā€¦the whole issue of immune suppression/inflammation/infection with Candida is very controversial on this board, and so I have not wanted to post prematurelyā€¦but I have been treating my systemic infection (Diflucan, Nystatin + natural herbs + digestive enzymes + probiotics). I can report only marginal improvement: slight increase in desire to masturbate + zero topical meds now required for seborrheic dermatitis + stable body temps even after cessation of armour thyroid. The anti-candida diet (which can also be called the cave man diet / paleo / primal / low carb) also sorted out my IBS issues, made me lose weight (not a goal, was never fat), and increased my lean muscle/gave me a cut physique, now maintained by less time in the gym. Although I know of a couple other cases of confirmed infection, and one markedly improving week to week, month to month (less brain fog and having regular unassisted sex).

Iā€™m just wondering aloud here, for those that are open-minded to things like prostatitis and candidaā€¦could finasteride have affected our gut flora/immune system along with the prostate, opening the door to all sorts of infections and acting as the catalyst to a systemic auto-immune response / endocrine dysfunction? Is there a connection to be made here? Could at least some of us not only have Candida, but Candida in the Prostate?

[EDIT: just attached a screenshot of one frame of my blood analysis; again, this is, unfortunately, not a commercially available test, and these findings will NOT be reflected in your normal, routine blood panel. Google search ā€œhealthy red blood cellsā€ to compare]

This is all Iā€™m fixated on, Awor.