Prostatitis treatment as a novel insight into Finasteride related problems

Solonjk, please – enough of the trash talking and arguing between users, especially considering your history on the forum with deleting all your posts and this controversial prostatitis thread/doctor in Greece.

There are rules on this forum, we are trying to maintain a professional discussion level. If you cannot do this or would prefer to engage in flame wars, do not post.

and last but not least

you state clearly in your initial posts that you had prostatitis
and all the symptoms where there besides erection issues

but today you say you are cured from prostatitis (like i read in one of your previous posts here)- offcourse no living person has ever managed to cure himself of prostatitis but you insist and i can bring back your posts

but let us read in deep devotion

again from ABC FORUMS homeopathy

[i]thank you so much on making comments, this is the first time that some body touched my heart. I have seen here advices of many people, while I am grateful that they spent time on reading my posts, but I could not agree with them. The reason? I think a lot of people see my symptoms as temporary that will go away easily but it looks they have got deep roots in my body.
what I have concluded from your post is that I was predisposed to this condition and saw palmetto just acted as a trigger if this is what you mean,then let me please give you more detail so that you have more clear picture about me. here is the detail.

1-never drank or smoked all my life. I loved exercise, walk all the time, you can say I was exercise maniac.
2-all my life I had weak urine stream, burning in my urine, all the time (24x7) painful errections. used to urinate every 2-3 hours. from my adulthood till my marriage never had more than two days without wet dreams,even some times many days in a row with wet dream. After marriage my wet dream did not stop. I always had unsatisfiable sex drive. My penis was large and always semi errected, sticking out.It was very embrassing for me at my work and in public gatherings. I used many alkiners like Citra alka to curb burning in my urine.I would eat alot of cucumbers, lettce and vegatables etc to have smooth urine. I would drink 12-14 glasses of water to keep my thick and yellowis brownish urine under control.stopped all my remidies in 2002 after moving to Canada, some 6 years before saw palmetto. Just relyied on water only.

3- used to get up 7-8 times every night due to very strong errections. urinating and drinking water to keep my urine diluted was the only remedy
Doctor thought I had prostatitis so I went through two cystoscopies ,3 years apart, but with negative results. My urologists told my prostate was normal. urologist thought might have hyperactive bladder he put me on flomax caps. flomax gave some relief but gave head aches and weakness.I always used flomax at 1/3 or 1/2 of the capsule. The other reason for taking Saw palmetto besides hairloss was my urine problem and getting up at nights. After using saw palmetto my urine became colorless, just as when you are on diuretics, burning went away and stream became very strong but with the a heavy price. Now matter how little I drink water my there is no burning in my urine and it is always like water.
Dear brisbanehomoeopath if you have more questions please let me answer them for you, I will be happy to answer.
Now my current remedy is Vit D3 4000 IU , Vit B12 , vit B6 and vit E. this gives me enough energy for 6 - 8 hours and then I go down on my energy just like diabetic people. All the time i am tired and want to sleep.
I would be happy to become your patient,if possible. where are you located? Please let me know I feel strongly you are the right person for me.
Lately I visited a homeo path and he gave me
anacardium
yohimbinum (liquid)
I did not use them as I am scared. I am on a very thin line and if I got worse Testosterone injection will be my last resort which I am avoiding like plague.[/i]

doctor thought you had prostatitis and gave you cytoscopies ??
first time i ever hear that as a diagnostic tool for prostate issues
and for a hyperactive bladder they gave you flomax…
man you are breaking medicine apart
flomax would only make you worse in this issue
plus create sex related side effects, it is known to be a very strong anti-libido drug
and also an immune disruptor
big time
people have developed issues even years post flomax use with their immune system

then you took saw palmetto
and you reckon your body has fallen apart from this
not from all the symptomatology you had prior to that and the drugs you used

how many drugs have you taken in your lifetime is a myster
plus vitamins
homeopathic ailments (usually poisons- i know i ve tried)

even in those forums people call for doctors to give you miasmatic treatments.
i wish you knew what this refers to
they think you have some sort of leprosy and they want to treat you thus…
sad
but you still don’t reckon that your prostate might have deteriorated
on top of your saw palmetto usage a known anti-androgen i couldn’t agree less
but you only look at SAW PALMETTO all the rest drug use is history for you

i ll tell you what
if i take one pill of flomax
next day i feel like having the flu
and it lasts for a few weeks
my stomach bloats
and it last for a month
i ve tried it
but still you think its saw palmetto doing this
you don’t reckon your body is a unit with myriads of chemical reactions
you only reckon one enemy, saw palmetto

i think you are just lost in space

take care

stay there and wait for serious problems to arrive
because what you have now is merely psychosomatic
i ve been through that as well
and downed a sea of pills
to get back to where i was only when i listened to logic
and not to insanity

i will send you a video of me performing to enjoy
“viewers discretion advised”

mew
you can simply ban me or erase me
judging from the financial harm i have suffered from this forum
from all your insane findings

and the multiple insults from lunatics
i don’t think i have anything to earn from staying here

i think you have done a lot of harm as well
i traveled back and forth to europe coz of your multiple studies freaking me out and used up hundreds of pills to help me while i needed none
let alone the tests (10 grant or more)
let alone the psychological mess for years
staying in a freaking rollercoaster
next time be a doctor or ask a doctor
think and then post

but you insisted
its hormonal
now its genetics

when people get mutated
then help them out of it

stick the rules up your behinds like i use the wand
maybe this clears your brain fog

by the way im 32

hit me back when im 64
see who spend his life better
me treating my prostate and sexual health
or you waiting on gene therapy
and the rest of the misinformed gang

I don’t have time for this nonsense, and I find your attitude towards others and manner of speaking rude and disgusting.

Since you state you have nothing to offer this group, and continue to insult others, I will honor your wish for your account to be banned. Best of luck.

thanks
keep up the agenda

this is important topic. because I believe prostatitis caused all our problems. Low libido, ed, shrinking, genital anestesia …

1 Like

It is difficult to diagnose. treatment is also difficult. they diagnosed me prostatitis. But even if you have prostatitis, sometimes it is not found in the tests.

Not really…it’s just a symptom…Insomnia, depression, suicide ideation, memory loss, tinnitus are not in any way caused by prostatitis…the problem is a lot bigger than that

prostatitis own people are also depressed. there is also the suicidal thoughts. sexual problems is sufficient reason for depression.

1 Like

What’s the treatment for prostatitis?

Usually, antibiotics. If you read the entirety of this topic, you will find that treating PFS as if it was prostatitis wasn’t a successful endevour for those who tried it.

Im going to force a doctor to examine my prostate fluid for bacteria. After looking what happened to me, i too feel like it may all related to Prostatitis. I have only physical sexual symptoms. I will post my results here if they can found something.

1 Like

same boat with you.

1 Like

Any new info?

he got prostatitis diagnosis

Yeah i treated my protatitis but nothing has changed. The problem is hormonal.

he just massaged it. I don’t think you are been cured. you should see other doctors

1 Like

Bromelain with Quercetin can be effectiv in prostatitis treatment:

Why antibiotics fix our libido? There must be prostat inflamation or nerve inflamation something like that. Because I took cipro for skin acne and last 2 days my libido rise %80.

1 Like

Prostatitis cases report loss of libido too. Its a mind- body thing. Body shuts down libido when you have more serious issues on your genital organs.