progress

Does this device really helps?
How does it work?

Yea, it tones up the skin in the jaw area, little bit on the forhead, and reduces fat under the chinā€¦ Ive used it off and on for yearsā€¦ they send 3 different springs, use the thickest one for a better workoutā€¦

Having some troubling symptoms, may be liver related. Weakness and pain in my side. Whatever happens I tell you I have fought like a mad man since 2012 when I took this drug and altered my life. I fought like a mad dog never giving up. Got knocked down but fought back over and over. Whatever happens next Iā€™m damn proud of how far Iā€™ve come and the life Iā€™ve lead since PFS. Iā€™ve traveled, met girls, made friends, made music, paid off debts, gave up addiction, lived my life on my terms. Every time I thought it was over and I had no hope I held out and found a reason for living. It wonā€™t be the same, But I will have a life and live it without limitation.

12 Likes

lifting weights is my go to always. Strong body and mind is a must!!

2 Likes

Might we see a treatment in 2019?!?!

Now 6 yrs off propecia. Having symptoms of prostate inflammation. Pain after urinating and BMs, burning feeling around pelvic floor. Most men experience prostate issue, but I wonder if this is Pfs related. Very uncomfortable, urologist put me on antibiotics and NSAIDs hopefully this clears it.

Fyi, Nsaids might not be good for us - they cause hormonal level changes while being used.

what I have to have too. what do you feel in your heart?