Premature ejaculation - a sympton of PFS?

PE (Premature Ejaculation) is due to PFS because PE can originate from ED (Erectile Dysfunction) which is one of the PFS symptoms.

It started for me during my last year on Fin before crashing (been on it for 7 years) and it is still there 3 and a half year after quitting cold turkey. PE /DE, Major Brain Fog, Lack of Motivation and loss of muscular strength and stamina are all part of my PFS package.

Although I had experienced improvement for all the rest, the PE/DE is at the moment worse than ever. Last year I had a lot of improvement though while being on vacation and it lasted a while after. But now itā€™s back stronger than ever.

Boosting testosterone (Through weight lifting, Supplements like tribulus, and Progesterone cream) may improve things (it does for me).
Lack of testosterone induce loss of sensitiveness. As we grow old Testo dramatically lowers especially after 65ā€¦we are getting a preview of the 70 year older version of us sex drive.

Logically boosting T should get some sensitivity back then > more pleasure then > easier to maintain erection as the stimuli is more efficient then > more stamina then > no more Premature Ejaculation. In practice it works to some extent, but the whole problem in my case comes again when I down cycle Testo boosters (I take Progesterone and Tribulus every other week).
Hopefully time will help with this I am only at 6 weeks with the Progesterone/Tribulus combo.

Hope to see more posts and feedback on PFS sufferers who also experience or did experience PE at some point.

2 Likes

Same problem.

1 Like

I have PE almost exactly how the op and Cooper describes.
I had amazing sex with my girlfrend before pfs, now I canā€™t satisfy her because as soon as I try to go faster Iā€™ll ejaculate in seconds. Never had this problem in my life pre pfs. Interstingly, I had delayed ejacuation from an SNRI I was on years ago, just like @borax describes. Now every encounter with my gf is just embarressing for me, and unsatisfactory for her.

Has anyone recovered from this symtom? anyone improve?

I had PE briefly. It luckily went away on itā€™s own after a month or two.

I had weird combination of PE and numbness. I donā€™t have PE anymore but Iā€™m still struggling with lack of sensations.

1 Like

My sexual response progression is really bizarre now. Some key things Iā€™ve noticed:

• Manual simulation is required to achieve a (weak) erection
  • Once erection is achieved it is easily lost. Over time I think I developed the habit of tensing muscles in my lower body to compensate for this
  • Erogenous sensation is completely absent most of the time.
  • Orgasmic crescendo occurs weakly and randomly, usually only after prolonged vigorous stimulation (physical or mental).

Anyone else have some or all of the above?

1 Like

Iā€™ve had stage like that, it developed into another weird state when I can achieve almost normal and effortless erection (normally hard shaft, but always soft tip, overall decrease in size) but have no erotic sensations and donā€™t feel any excitement.

1 Like

I also have PE, EXACTLY as Cooper and Milando97 describe it. In my own words: before PFS, I had excellent stamina and could dial things up/down, that transition zone to ejaculation is now gone. If I dare to go a little faster during sex to please her, I suddenly feel the need to pee and ejaculate. Same if I masturbate. Itā€™s even happened that semen leaked out gradually well before orgasm. Also, inability to edge. Without a condom just penetrating her brings ejaculation. None of these problems existed before my PFS. No improvement (itā€™s been 4 years).

THE PROSTATE IS THE CULPRIT. Here are some observations to support this. There is foam (semen) in my urine, suggesting itā€™s leaking from my prostate even if I donā€™t masturbate ā€œto the endā€ or just get a little excited with no touch. (Before PFS, the only time that ever happened was when I held back ejaculation after it had started.) Also, my prostate seems to be easily irritated: as I was texting with a new love I was getting repeated beginnings of an erection (more precisely, aliveness around the penis in my perineal area that causes the start of an erection), until I got this burning feeling of an irritated/inflamed prostate. This makes me believe the cause is a prostate (the organ that releases semen) that is disregulated and goes wild in a heartbeat. Or the nerves around it fire too wildly.

In case youā€™re wondering how I can have PE in combination with genital numbness: my glans may be completely numb but I still have some ā€œalivenessā€/feeling in the part of the penis that is inside my body i.e. the perineal/prostate area, especially in the morning after waking up. Any erections I still have seem to be driven by aliveness in this region.

Have you seen a urologist about this? Semen in the urine is serious cause for concern and might be treatable, even if other PFS symptoms are not.

Interesting. I havenā€™t seen a urologist yet. I have to say this symptom is occasional: it seems to happen in the situation I described, and possibly (Iā€™m not sure) when I donā€™t ejaculate for a long time (1-2 weeks).

2 years later after my post on this thread I can say that penis numbness is my worst enemy.
It is the only aspect I see no improvement, even if there are some better days its still very numb when its at its most sensitive.

1 Like

Same, itā€™s the one thing that is very static for me.

1 Like

anyone recovered from NUMBNESS OR PE?

(my only reamining symptoms)