Pregnenolone - what has been your experience???

I think it is fucked, yes, but it is how the body works. You need thyroid and vitamin A to convert preg downstream to testosterone and the other hormones. If the thyroid is all ready fucked, then maybe we are having a bad reaction to preg? It is possible PFS relates to a very poor thyroid function if when we take preg, our body is unable to use it?

Also, preg should be taken with DHEA, low dose of 5mg to stop the possibility of estrogen conversion, it’s possible that is a potential problem as well.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but it is important.

Has anyone else tried preg? Anyoen experimented with it with thyroid in the past? No i’m not advocating it, just asking.

Preg fucked me. Gave me progesterone dominance

How do you know this is what happened? Did you get blood work done to show this? Didn’t you say your blood work was perfect?

An old thread but my experience with preg was very good at the beginning. 3 months ı was feeling great. That was from December 2019 to March 2020 where I took pregnenolone, dhea, progesterone cream. Ashwaghanda and some other stuff. But then pregnenolone started to give me heavy migraines. Took me over a year to figured out that pregnenolone was the reason for the migraines. I cant explain why it did not at the beginning.

So, pregnenolone gives me incredible confidence and erases my negative mindset and social anxiety. But gives me huge migraines. After 2 months off, I tried 10mg yesterday (life extension brand) and was fine. 10mg this morning and I started to get these inflammation sensations in my brain again. And now I feel a migraine is starting.

This makes me so sad because finally I had a cure for my social anxiety but then I have to live with crippling migraines that come twice a week.

I might add 5mg Lithium orotate because I read it is great for migraines.

Just thought I’d share this “protocol” discussing GHB and progesterone for libido. Etifoxine