********POST YOUR IMMUNOGLOBULIN E (IgE) TEST RESULTS HERE**********

I had skin allergy(an Autoimmune condition) for about 7 years before I had PFS crash, surprisingly it disappeared after the pfs crash and has not come back yet. It has been 2 years now. So I think the crash changed something in the immune system. I had to take antihistamine for my skin allergy, now I don’t.

1 Like

Same issue here with eczema on two of my fingers. Completely vanished after getting PFS 5 years ago.

1 Like

so I found a Dr. Berg video that says that Autoimmune conditions are due to a huge amount of Th17. Goes back to my theory that our immune system shifted to Th2 Dominance. I believe we are dealing with some sort of infection (Th1 is needed to combat this infection) of course are Th1 reaction is disrupted due to Th2 dominance.

1 Like

There are other causes of elevated TOTAL IgE besides just allergies they include:

1. Parasitic diseases such as ascariasis, hookworms, visceral larva migrans. People traveling to underdeveloped countries and drinking unclean water supplies are at risk.

2. Infectious diseases such as Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (ABPA), systemic candidiasis, EBV, CMV, Leprosy, RSV or HIV-1. This is not a comprehensive list and one should consult with a doctor regarding this.

3. Neoplastic diseases such as Hodgkin’s disease, IgE myeloma, post bone marrow transplant, bronchial carncinoma.

4. Immunodeficiency Diseases- Wiskott-Aldrich, Hyper IgE, DiGeorge’s syndrome.

5. Cutaneous Diseases-Bullous pemphigoid, chronic acral dermatitis, streptococcal erythema nodosum.

6. “Other diseases”- Nephrotic syndrome, Nephritis, liver disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Kawasaki Disease, Guillain-Barre syndrome.

Ige almost always higher than 100 usually fluctuate between 160-500 I did most enhanced tests nothing specific came out…