*** Post your experience with androgen supplementation HERE (DHT / TRT) ***

I wanted to bump this thread, does anyone know of anyone that has recovered using TRT?

This individual runs his TRT regiment with his testosterone exceeding 2000ng/dl. The reference range is not applicable for Post Finasteride Syndrome due to dysfunctional androgen receptors. Find the minimum dosage to alleviate symptoms and maintain healthy bloodwork.

2 Likes

Has anyone taking TRT in the middle of a PFS crash ?

If TRT is going to work it would seem the best time to take it would be as soon as fin is discontinued.

Started trt 70mg along with hcg, 750ius, about 10 months ago. Have had solid improvements with it, especially for muscle loss, fatigue and depression. I recently started taking creatine on top of it, and this has made a huge difference. When I first tried creatine it made me crash, 2 times. I was reluctant to try it again but now that my gut is better, no problems. If anything my gut is better because creatine increases my appetite.

I am going to add a small amount of proviron to my protocol. I tried it already and it made me very tired and had negative effect on libido, but my sleep and appetite was amazing on it. I will try using a small dose just at night for sleep purposes.

I was not hypogonadal when I started TRT, my levels were in range

4 Likes

Justquitdut did and he recovered. He was on HRT before, during and after his crash .

1 Like

I was wondering if it was possible to crash if someone is on TRT.

Just quit dut did crash while on TRT from dut

I had been on AndroGel TRT four years before I took this poison. Took Proscar
for 3 months and now been in PFS hell for two years, and still on TRT.

That said, I had a crash two months ago unlike any before it. I have no idea what caused it, but TRT was not a factor.

Does this help?

1 Like