Post your e2 levels please! MUST READ

Low Estradiol Symptoms:

• Fatigue along the lines of sleepiness
  • hypersomnia (sleeping too much and too often)
  • strong erections but limited sensitivity
  • loss of erections
  • osteoporosis and osteopenia
  • joint pain, clicking or popping joints
  • eye fatigue (eyes seem more tired despite adequate sleep, dark circles)
  • loss of libido (interest in sex)
  • difficulty retaining water (constant urination)
  • anxiety, depression, irritability
1 Like
1 Like

e2 12pg/ml (11.5-45pg/ml)

I read somehwere that I didnt even take the right test, the right test is the ultra sensitive test, were your e2 is even lower!!!

High E2 = bitch tits, emotional, ed
Low E2= feeling like zombie, dry eyes, no penis sensitivity, no orgasm sensation, you dont feel great, but you don’t even feel suicidal… you just feel bland…

Sorry but you cannot evaluate just e2 alone. You have to see at very least T total, T free, DHT and e2.

Total T 650
DHT 220 (300-850)
e2 12pg/ml (11.5-45)

1 Like

Dont you see all the people complaining of penis sensitivity and low e2? Why the fuck is my DHT 220 and why the fuck is my e2 so low?!

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/penile-atrophy-zero-libido-ejaculatory-anhedonia-bloodtests-back.134255506/

This condition has become my life for over 2 years. Im unemployed so have been reading the web day and night. I refuse to believe that we are some kind of fucking aliens or mutants. If you wanna live the rest of your life like that then go ahead. I swear on my families life I have never taken prop/fin/accutane/ssri. I have taken an antifungal since I was 10 never caused me any problems. Other possible cause was a crash diet. Pretty much developed an eating disorder, whenever I was hungry I would drink water/ black coffee (0 calories) salad with maybe a piece of meat. I did this for 6 months.

I have seen multiple doctors because I have had high libido my whole life. My penis is dry now, no precum, no morning or random erections in 2 years. Actually I have sometimes weak morning erection but there is no feeling in it/ no horny feelings from it. My eyes are tired as fuck. My armpits dont sweat anymore, and I dont feel anyhting during orgasm. Low semen volume as well.

Im currently in Croatia and asked my original doc from Canada if low e2 can cause these symptoms. He said that he never understood why they tested e2 in a young healthy male! I respect my ex doctor but I mean they only figured out that the appendix isnt useless like 10 years ago. These people do not know everything!

3 Likes

Man, you e2 is good being low, when ypur DHT is so low. The problem is that ypu have a lack of testosterone, so your e2 is low. Please read about.

Tomas e2 is not good being to low either. High e2 makes you feel oversensitive , and emotional Low e2 makes you unsensitive/detached like a zombie…

14 views, no body posted e2 levels. If I made a post about how helpless we are , we are going to die like this, there would be 100 comments already for christ sake. This is not okay , this is not normal , we must not accept it. LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

1 Like

My Estradiol (29, pg / ml)

Please, inform you about the role of testosterone and dht first

For example, i am not posting because i alreadyndid it many times.
You are the one who has to read the e2 levels of many of us across the forum. The value is not going to give you any informstion without the context, that has been expalined on other posts for each of us.
Please calm down, just trying to help you.

By the way, i use to have e2 above the max. Acceptable value, and i would also like to feel things more than i do.
Then, how do you explain that?
I tell you: because my T is also high.
Why yours is low: because yout T is low.

Please inform about it

49 pg/mL

That’s my E2 levels from a few months back

what are you trying to get out of this post? this is not the problem

1 Like

I dont know about you guys, but my mine problem is GENITAL NUMBNESS (rubber dick/scrotum) tight scrotum. This is all linked to high and low e2…

some trt folks report genital numbness and hard to orgasm when they have arimidex in their protocol (arimidex prevents you from converting testosterone and maybe some other hormones into e2)
but trt folks also have 0 LH and FSH which may cause same thing combined with shrinkage
I completely lost feeling “down there” when I overdosed on anastrozole (its arimidex) so I think you are onto something but dont forget that guys who took finasteride get this symptom (not all of PFS sufferers) and finasteride theoretically make you estrogen dominant like some say on this website
low estrogen always caused me having too low penile sensitivity and blunt orgasm (with difficulty of achieving an orgasm)…

1 Like