Post your e2 levels please! MUST READ

you also had no prolactin at the time due to extremely high caber doses so it could’ve been that.

joey, i think your issues stem from PFS. it’s a very common PFS symptom and is most likely independent of estrogen.

everyone is different i understand that, but when i was normal, high estrogen gave me high penis sensitivity. low estrogen gave me hard erections but a bit less penis sensitivity but not “numb” and i could still feel pleasure during orgasm.

i now have an issue with the estrogen receptor and my orgasms are just as good, penis sensitivity is BETTER and more sensitive, but now i have ED

1 Like

It seems that Saw palmetto is anti-estrogen. I have taken PFS from oxerutin (Rutin or Quercetin) is also an aromatase inhibitor. I still do not know what I have exactly. If PFS or PAS or PFAS. After taking vitamin B1, the situation has worsened considerably. The case is serious.

My Estradiol (29, pg / ml) after CRASH. I do not know after vitaminab1 how it is
I have to redo the exam. In any case I want to test the AR and ER.

1 Like

Vitamin b1 and saw palmetto are not aromatase inhibitors. we cannot continue to make up our own science as we go along. that is when clinicians start to look at us like we’re nut cases.

2 Likes

Konflict was experimentins with diffrenent vitamins and hes got some issue like you have Damon… https://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/could-my-methyl-b-vitamins-have-caused-my-symptoms.49393/
look at this link and read what he wrote over there… he also decribes his symptoms there
gents93 and me have issue with 0 estrogen signaling while konflict only reported symptoms of low estrogen so its a bit different

On the Rutin-Quercetin the thing is controversial.
Who says is an aromatase inhibitor,

and who does not. (older study)

"Flavonoids exerting no effect on aromatase activity were catechin, daidzein, equol, genistein, beta-naphthoflavone (BNF), quercetin and rutin."

I do not know what to think …
I assumed a high dosage given by the doctor … 1500mg

If I was already low, did vitamin B1 get worse?

how can I have pfs if i never took propecia/fin/accutane/ssri. It makes no sense. I have herniated disc in my back , but have no diagnosis in 2 years. I have sphincter emg coming up next week as well as functional mri. Hopefully I will get answers. Something tells me that my 6 month crash diet fucked me up. Its as if the testosterone receptors are blocked. A total test level of 650 isnt low enought to cause complete genital numbness/ tight scrotum , low semen volume, no ejaculate force , absense of morning /spontaneous erections. DHT is also low at 220 (300-850) Doctors here in Croatia says that DHT is irrelevant as not much is known about it. Doctor also said low e2 can not be the problem , and that he doesnt understand why they check it in young healthy males.

so before crash diet you were ok?

1 Like

yes wtf! It started with lowered libido, that i thought was normal because of diet, then i noticed i stopped getting morning/spontaeous erections, then i noticed ed, this is when i stopped. I started eating more immediately, however I even noticed my gentials were numb, low semen volume…

its common for extreme diets to mess with peoples endocrine system! even female bikini or physique competitors suffer from amennorhea and loss of libido, thyroid/adrenal problems etc… too low calories and lack of fats and cholesterol intake can cause similar to what you decribe but it’s not PFS…
pfs doesnt go away from stopping extreme diet and starting eating like normal people… its completely different condition that is not related to hormones

“Quercetin is one of the most abundant flavonols found in plants. Quercetin was found to inhibit human aromatase activity in placental microsomes [109]. When tested in cellular systems utilizing adrenocortical carcinoma cells, preadipocyte cells, or in co-culture experiments, it exhibited either a mild or no effect [86,110,111]. In the primary culture of human granulosa-luteal cells quercetin was able to reduce aromatase mRNA expression in a dose-dependent manner after an exposure period of 48 h [108]. In another study, H295R human adrenocortical carcinoma cells were exposed to quercetin for 24 h and an increase in aromatase enzyme activity was observed at lower concentration, while a decrease in the enzyme activity was observed at higher concentrations [105]. Quercetin increased p II and I.3-specific aromatase transcripts about 2.6-and 2-fold in H295R cells after 24 h exposure probably by enhancing intracellular cAMP levels [105].”

I think I’m going crazy, I’ve taken something that inhibits the 5 alpha reductase DHT and also inhibits the aromatase. I made it worse with Vitamin b1. I think I’m close to death

“In addition to examining aromatase enzyme activity, some reports have shown that phytoestrogens inhibit aromatase mRNA expression. Rice et al. in 2006 showed that the flavones, apigenin and quercetin, and the isoflavones, genistein, daidzein, and biochanin A, displayed dose-dependent reductions in aromatase mRNA levels with apigenin as the most potent inhibitor of aromatase [70]. Additionally low dose (0.1 μM to 10 μM) combinations of the phytoestrogens were also effective in the reduction of aromatase mRNA levels using human ovarian tissue [70] (see Table 1).”

@gents93 What do you think about it? I after the assumption of shit lies. after 7 days of intake, 500mgx3 (1500mg) I had PFS or what it is. Did I crash both receptors? The fact is that before Vitamin b1 I was better, I got worse with bone pain, cold in the legs, and muscle pain.

can you explain why 2 years after my diet, my libido is still gone, no erections, genital numbness, low semen volume, lack of body odor, tired/dry eyes.?!

have you taken any supplements on diet?

no i think you have solely PFS. that is my opinion and i’m only going off anecdotal evidence

1 Like

yeah you probably have PFS from lowering your androgens through diet

2 Likes

Joey mine was low. I just posed this link below. My problem was my testosterone was between 350 and 400 and I was concudered normal. My E2 was always under 16. (My e2 now is 20-30) anywhere under 20 will start to make a man feel bad. Too high and it’s the same. The link I posted is where I got put in testosterone. One issue is many of the cookie cutter testosterone centers will immediately put you on an estrogen blocker (an AI) this about destroyed me and on high dosages of T my estrogen was below readable. They eventually took me off and I’m great. Supposedly I’m very sensitive to things that change estrogen. If you want to experiment, try buying some HCG on the web. You will have to inject it a few times a week in your fat so if you are scared of needles it’s a no go. Body builders use this after they use steroids so it’s easy to find. You just mix with bac water. (More is not better with this hormone) I inject the day before my testosterone shot. Makes me horny as heck :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone serious about getting better , please pm me