*** Post your Adiol-G (3alpha-androstanediol glucuronide) blood test results

Androstanediol-gluc 11.29 (3.4-22) ng/mL
Testosterone 7995 (3000-10000) pg/mL
Testosterone free 271 (50-280) pg/mL

Thank you, perfect! :slight_smile: Data in this form is very useful. I will share an analysis of the data from this thread with everyone at some point. The results are pretty amazing.

3-Adiol-G Range 340-2200 ng/dL 1691
Testosterone Range 249-836 ng/dL 648
Free Test % Range 9-46% 23.8%

On 80mg Test. Cyp weeklyā€¦

Testosterone 1,013 (348-1,197)

Androstanediol Gluc 1,051 (190-900)
Androstane Diol Gluc 1,884 (340-2,200)

No idea if those two are the same tests/metabolites, but those are the resultsā€¦

Keep in mind, I 100% suffer from all the PFS symptoms, but I used Saw Palmetto :confused:

musclechatroom.com/forum/showthread.php?19706-My-latest-results/page2

This guy halved his Androstanediol-gluc(is this 3adiolg) by taking subq HCG, despite his total free T increasing. His E went up.

Is there an inverse relationship between E2 or SHBG and 3adiolg. Shippen and other say that the E molecule binds to and blocks the androgen receptor. I am not sure if this receptor blocking is a myth but this guys AdiolG was cut in half as his E2 went up.

Donā€™t know if this is the right thread to ask this.

But do any of these people who have low adiol-g have good free T, good total T, good estradiol (15-25) and good shbg(around 20)?

My Free, and total T are good, so is my estrodiolā€¦ SHBG was alittle on the high side if I remember.

Broken_Peckers bloods:

Testosterone Serum: 811 (250-1100)
Free: 188.8 (46-224)
BIOAVAIL: 445.8 (110-575)
SHBG: 16 (7-49)
Estradiol: 32 (13-54)
DHT: 35 (25-75)
3-ADIOL-G: 256 (260-1500)
Cortisol: 72.2 (4-50)

In my option he would have had very high levels of free E2 when he got his adiol-g tested. From my reading E2 binds to the androgen receptor. My silivary E2 was over range when my blood E2 was not that much different from SHBG level. There were both around thirthy somthing.

Thanks for updating that Vin,

Obviously a few strange things going on there.

musclechatroom.com/forum/showthread.php?20097-Official-Accutane-Thread/page2

Accutane use with low 3adiolg.

Can anyone make any sense of these numbers (Awor)?

There seems to be some guys who still have normal and upper normal numbersā€¦

Iā€™m afraid not moonman1. It seems that there are NO ANSWERS yet to ANY questions about the fallout from propecia - ESPECIALLY when it comes to bloodwork!!

(pfs with normal hormone levels and pfs with low hormone levels - so far, no correlation seems to exist)

Guys please donā€™t freak out on me cuz Iā€™m just trying to share a good ideaā€¦Ask a close friend,of yours,who has never touched Fin or steroids etc,to submit to a 3Adiol-G blood test.Pay for his test and letā€™s see the resultsā€¦Iā€™m thinking that 3Adiol-G is not the full issue because alot of guys on this forum are coming up with ā€œnormalā€ readings and they still have symptomsā€¦

whalen while a good idea, it would be better if it were a brother or father or grandfather or son for a comparison point on 3z-Adiol-G.

Whalen72 how are you doing. how are sides any imporvements or got worse?
I remember you wrote you have sexual sides only, So are they still sexual ? or turned into physical sides too.

Another metabolite of 5a-DHT, 5a-androstane-3a,17b-diol(b[/b],is a storage form for 5a-DHT and is easily ā€œcycled backā€ to 5a-DHT.28
At present, it appears that to get an accurate evaluation of ā€œtotalā€ 5a-DHT levels (actual and potential)3aAdiol and 5a-DHT should be added together.

meridianvalleylab.com/clinical-significance-of-5a-reductase-activity

Good test to getā€¦
meridianvalleylab.com/testosterone-metabolites

Forgot to post this 3adiolG result from the end of last year. These results are w/o any direct hormonal supplementation.

3AdiolG: 326 (260-1500 ng/DL)

Testosterone: 690 (250-1100)
Free T: 95.9 (35 - 155 pg/mL)
DHT: 27 (25-75 ng/dL)
DHT, Free: 2.37 (1.00 - 6.20 pg/mL)
Estradiol: 28 (<or=29 pg/mL)
FSH: 7.1 (1.6 -8 )
LH: 8.5 (1.5 - 9.3)
Prolactin: 4.5 (2.0 - 18.0)

Also, for what itā€™s worth, my recent salivary hormone testing revealed high T, Free T and DHT and normal Estradiol. Donā€™t know whatā€™s more accurate, serum or salivary testing.

There isnā€™t a problem with the DHT = 3a-DIOL conversion!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6953

Instead of me having to dicipher through the stuff on the link what exactly are you trying to say the problem is?

Itā€™s the testosterone to DHT conversion thatā€™s the problem. Andractim increased the DHT- and androstanediol glucuronide level to above the normal range in my case, which proves that there isnā€™t a problem with the DHT = 3a-DIOL conversion.