**POST TEMPERTURE HERE AND THYROID COMMENTS**

Very interesting. All of us including myself have low body temperature.

I was wondering what happens when we get the flu. The flu usually adds a couple of degrees to the body temperature, but since we are already a couple of degrees down, would it go to 98.6? And if it did would brain fog lift and libido surge? I’m very curious to find out. I haven’t had the flu since I quit 3+ years ago

@ JOETZ

Since my crash, my temp is usually 97.0 or lower. Before finasteride, it was a steady 98.6.

About a week ago, I had bad flu, and my temperature rose to 101.9 for roughly 5 or so hours. And, in fact, my libido was surging at this time. My imagination was running wild in a way that it had not in a very long time, however this was NOT accompanied my an erection. Anyways, that is my two cents and I hope I have answered your question somewhat.

Oddly enough, my temp went from 101.9, all the way down to 96.2 a few hours later. I did not even know a drop that drastic and so quickly was humanly possible. But to be honest, nothing really surprises me anymore.

I experienced strong libido and erections when i was ill/ flu.

35.4 max without any treatment 2 weeks before
35.8-9 Celcius in the morning, 1st week after 25 ug T4 pills.

rechecked my temps in oral way, 36.3 celcius there is too much difference. still not good:(

Before adrenal support + pregnenolone my temp was avg of 36.6. Even after exercising sometimes. Now it gets to 37 every day. Before I only got to 37 like once in a month. I have no more fatigue, i feel alert all day. The hotter I am, the better I feel. Low temps produce a brain fog type feeling.

I think you should work seriously on fixing that. What are your other sides?

I’ve been keeping track of my temp for over a week now and my avg is 97.0F and has been as low as 95.5. My blood tests show everything normal. I have an appointment to see an endocrinologist on the 27th to get more through blood work done.

I am quite sure you will find that one ore more of these are not ok if you have a low temp.

TSH / Ft3 / ft4 /rt3 / Silivary 4x cortisol / and maybe aldosterone.

For the record. My body temp only hit 98.6/37 once over a 2 month period.

I am able to increase temp with preg/prog/cortisol. With these can hit 37 most days.

I would just like to add here that my body temperature while using Dutasteride was 95 F

If 5 AR inhibitors can lower body temperature like that then all sorts of things could of gone wrong. We would be especially vulnerable to infections; parasites, prostatitis, candida.

I do not think they would cause a total loss of libido. Too much speculating. Please sent me a PM with your free cortisol values, free testosterone and estradiol numbers. If they are spot on, then you can start looking at non hormonal causes. But if your hormones are screwed then there is no need to really look for other causes for your symptoms.

Ok. So I have had the flu the past 24 hours. I was feeling real good for a few days prior to actually coming down with the symptoms hard core. I actually feel almost 100 percent right now from a PFS perspective. There has to be some correlation here. I feel like my body temperature has been elevated during the past 24-36 hours. My body has completely changed from a pfs perspective as well. My balls are virtually back to pre fin state, abs are rock solid, all elements of gyno have disappeared. I feel tight. I feel strong. Libido is ok.

Would love to see the body temps of all of these people a decade later

I was 96.7 consistently at the time of this thread. Now, a decade later, I am consistently at 98.0-98.1 degrees

I guess that means I’m healing and making progress.

1 Like

My Temp is always low
Maybe that’s why I feel better during the summer as it rises?
Would simple T3 and T4 do the job?

Lower body temperature could equal lowered immunity and higher body temperature could equal increased immunity and is more common in autoimmune diseases.

I also dont think lowered body temp is related to thyroid dysfunction in PFS, ive had every thyroid test imaginable myself including even a thyroid ultrasound.

I would also add the ability to generate heat might lift depression, improve circulation, and cognitive function.