Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

nvm its back on

1 Like

Hi @lakehouse, once you dismiss it with X it should stay gone for a day or so as to not impede use of the forum for regulars.

1 Like

Itā€™s on its way. I can complete it only since a few days. The survey is long and in english, so it takes timeā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you @Estelle, thereā€™s no rush - itā€™s designed for you to take as long as you need. The length ensures that your time is well spent by providing a lot of valuable data :slight_smile:

best

Itā€™s done. It was difficult for me to answer because itā€™s since such a long time. All I can say is that I havenā€™t really symptoms during the taking. A few years after, I had a loss of hair and tryglycerides and then tiredness and digestive symptoms have appeared slowly and it gets worse with time. Itā€™s just as if my body was exhausted. Only a very hard diet and rest decrease some symptoms to make the life tolerable, quiet and a little happy sometimes but Iā€™m not in life and it isolates me from others. Fortunately I became an antisocial person because of this drug :wink::grin:

4 Likes

Thank you @Estelle. I saw the Isotretinoin survey counter go up by one today and cried a little tear of joy.

6 Likes

I have a doubtā€¦when asking for our sexual performance before, during and after the drug, i do not know what to say over 4 weeks after stopping. I felt great during 3or 4 weeks, then i crashed and felt crap, but during the last 4 weeks i felt much better than after the crash. Soā€¦i cannot mention how i felt several months after crashing?..

Same fore many questions but I have try to make an average.

1 Like

Hi @Tomas,

The survey was constructed according to good practice standards and 4 week time frames are highly translatable to a number of scientifically validated scales, some of which are included in the survey. As many symptoms anecdotally onset or intensified in the weeks after cessation this time frame was added to capture this common experience. However, standardisation can never account perfectly for every individual experience in any survey. To accommodate users who feel they would like to add pertinent information related to their case, we included text boxes for elaboration at the end of each section.

In your situation, as a specific question in the initial sections asks about how you were feeling between cessation and worsening and you crashed three or four weeks after, it seems to me you could therefore accurately record your condition at the time of your crash in the 4 week after time frame while still having recorded feeling great before hand via the early question regarding this.

Best

@kate220220 cannot access the survey, please help her @Northern_Star @Greek @axolotl @Dubya_B

3 Likes

Hi @stephane1,

Please could @kate220220 post a topic introducing herself and her situation in the member stories category? The system will issue a personal invite by email shortly after this, and at that point her survey will be accessible either through the link emailed to her or the bar graph icon at the top of the forum when browsing on a desktop or laptop computer.

Best

3 Likes

Hey, I found this survey on the PSSD forum, if itā€™s still active Iā€™d like to participate.

3 Likes

Welcome!

This topic is for you:

1 Like

Sorry but i do think that the crash period is really important, and there is no way to do an averange between sexual desire 12 out of 10 before crashing and -10 afterā€¦so please let me know what to specify knowing that the crash has no interest here and many people will get confused: before or after crash? Thankss.

Just been on the PSSD forum. Are they supporting the survey? I canā€™t find a sticky on the forum asking people to fill it in.

There is a thread that is bumped every couple of days.

Sorry I mean on the PSSD forum, I canā€™t find a thread on there for the survey.

So am I :wink:. I am one of a few people who bump the thread on pssdforum.com. They have a lot of categories, so itā€™s a bit of work to keep the thread visible.

Ahh cool :sunglasses: good to see they are onboard.

1 Like

Do you have links to the other groups? I will join and chase them for the survey. Already joined PSSD