Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

I finished the long ass survey yesterday but haven’t received notification of any sort that I did. Would be nice to know if my survey worked

3 Likes

It’s been safely received @youngbuck21, thank you. It was longer to make it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! Like many others I also found this survey on the PSSD forum, and I would love to be able to take part in it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s great @kurt, welcome. You should be able to access the survey within about ten minutes via the bar graph icon on the top right of the forum on a desktop or laptop computer.

Welcome @kurt,

Please, please, please stick around after you’ve completed the survey. One of our aims is to gather a collective of people who have suffered post drug problems, whether it be PFS or PAS or any other label which we believe to be another name for the same problem.

If we assemble together our voices are louder and harder to ignore.

2 Likes

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I just finished the survey, and it took some time, but not as long as I feared it could’ve.

I do believe that the big pharmaceutical companies prefer to ignore us and just write us off as a couple of isolated incidents at best. In the end it will have to be up to us to convince them otherwise.

4 Likes

Thank you for participating, Kurt!

We are convinced that this survey is an important step to give our condition more recognition and demonstrate the striking (and unsurprising) similarities between PFS, PSSD, PAS and other patient groups. The survey is already yielding clear result that challenge some of the misconceptions about These communities. For instance, PSSD is often reduced to sexual dysfunction, it’s even in the name. But other survey clearly shows that patients report many symptoms beyond the sexual sphere, indicating a far broader effect of tehse drugs on the human body.

Please ask fellow patients that you may be in contact with to participate in the Survey as well. We need as much data as we can get to make an impact.

Thank you!

1 Like

Great work, @axolotl and @awor! I will take the survey as soon as I get home from vacation and find a desktop machine. If there is anything I can help out with from a software/number crunching perspective now or in the future, please let me know (M.Sc., 10+ years exp.)

9 Likes

Hey Viking, thanks for the kudo’s. I appreciate your offer to help, which is always welcome as we are chronically understaffed and overloaded with things to do. I will pm you.

4 Likes

Terrific to hear on both counts @viking87, thank you

3 Likes

This has made me really happy.

Thanks for offering your services!

4 Likes

Dear Admins, I am new to this group and I want to participate in the survey. Please send me the PSSD survey link. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Marediya and welcome. Please could you post a topic introducing yourself and your situation in the member stories category? The system will issue you a personal invite by email shortly after this, and at that point your survey will be accessible either through the link emailed to you or the bar graph icon at the top of the forum when browsing on a desktop or laptop computer.

Best

If your name appears on this list. Could you please be so kind as to complete the survey if you haven’t already. Thank You!

@absurdmistake
@NewYorker
@Aussie
@ihatefin
@lifewasgood
@rasohari
@Snappy
@tenacity
@wellthissucks
@brongfogboy
@estelle
@meathook83
@vik1990
@down1
@forgotten_dreams
@piwomocne
@bigboss
@fuckfin
@sunny11
@WhatHaveIDone
@bruins2
@abredlobster
@dattem
@nomad84
@Hbcap
@andrew89
@Tomas
@airforlife
@avalanche
@BlueR
@davek22
@Dtch
@Iso_fin_doubledamage
@juddbe
@mcibofh
@r129
@Scott.H
@silentpain89
@smilodon
@zenbakery
@AntonioBR
@BP7667
@cyclope
@Fighting
@jmw77
@lbogle47
@lbv
@mes6890
@mike39
@ohmygod88
@ryry2310
@thelobster
@tim1911

2 Likes

@Dubya_B You need to send a private message as many people on this list do not log in regularly. Some havent logged in for over 7 month. If you sent a private message they might get an email notification.

1 Like

:+1:

Where do I find an attorney or join a class action lawsuit against Hoffman Laroche for all the problems I have as a result of taking Accutane. I have no job, no life, and no wife as a result of taking Accutane. No one can give me any relief. I have spent thousands of dollars on nutritional products, psychiatry, therapy. mental wards and have lost my home, vehicles, tools, clothes, furniture, money, girlfriends and all hope at this point, will someone please help me! I don’t understand how to use your website and what I should do next.

3 Likes

I’ll be in contact.

1 Like

how come i cant see the survey counter chart anymore? how do i bring it back?

@axolotl @Greek

The one showing the total number of people who’ve taken it?