Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

Thank you for sending on so quickly. Have just completed & submitted it!

6 Likes

Hi @sinceCelexa2010
It is so great so see so many PSSD folks joining to participate and take the survey. Many thanks :grinning: You should be receiving an email invite any moment now, and you may also just click on the graph icon in the header to take the survey at any time.

Thank you! :+1:

1 Like

This is great! You PSSD folks are sure setting the bar high.

Very surprised to see that physical symptoms are so common among PSSD patients, as they weren’t discussed much on the PSSD forum. This is a huge advantage to a standard survey across our patient groups compared to simply reading anecdotal reporting.

2 Likes

Wow, if I am not wrong at least 10-12 people from the PSSD forum have asked to take the survey this last week, that’s great!

1 Like

Hi. I want access to the survey please.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for showing up and wanting to participate. You should have received an email invite now, and can also participate via the graph icon at the top.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten the survey link yet

1 Like

You should have gotten it by now and can also access via graph icon at top. Thanks for participating.

Hey guys, another one from PSSD forum here, looking to participate in the survey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is fantastic, and welcome. You should have received the invite by now, and of course can also participate via the graph icon at the top.

Hi Chief.
You still around?
We needs more Accutaners here.
Get in here bro.

1 Like

Please send me the link to the survey

3 Likes

Great, you should have it now. If not, just click on graph icon in header. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The counter has gone up to 18 on main site. That’s good! Thanks @It123.

What a beautiful site that is, seeing that number go up and up.

@It123 - can you help us out and ask any other Accutane people you know to take the survey?

It really helps with our science.

1 Like

Hi, I was on Propecia, not Accutane

Ah, right! Well, we are now on 78 propecia surveys! Which is great news.

Thanks for completing the survey.

4 Likes

Hi Pete, I completed my survey a few days ago. I was the 16th one.

5 Likes

Thank you so much, @pas. We’re in this situation together and no one wants to get us out more than the people on this site.
Let’s keep going.

5 Likes

I would like to participate this discussion

2 Likes

Can you fill out a member story please.