Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

Great @awor !!
Now it is activated! Thank you. I will proceed with it. :slight_smile:
Regards!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Sulawesi from the PSSD forum. Would you please let me take part in the survey now I finally managed to write a post here? I spent an hour in this forum here to find out how to post my question. To me it’s very unclear and confusing. Maybe I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Hi, welcome and thanks for dropping by to fill out our survey. You should be getting an email link shortly, or you can also simply click on the graph icon above. Can you briefly describe what your difficulty was in posting?

I didn’t know that I had to SCROLL DOWN this vertical bar on the right! ;)) Maybe that was a little stupid, but I think that it’s not intuitive at all. At the PSSD forum there were some more people who said they can’t manage to get access to your survey. Maybe they had the same problem, I don’t know… And thank you!

Yeah, I get that. The software the PSSD forum runs on has originally been created almost 20 years ago. The solution we use was recently built with modern day mobile users in mind, and does most things very differently. If you hang around here for a while, which I hope you will, I am sure you will quickly come to appreciate the elegance and power of this platform. Regarding access to the survey, this is because we normally only let people who have been with us for at least a short while to participate. I have put you on the fast lane to the survey now. Thanks again for participating.

3 Likes

Please don’t get me wrong. There’s no doubt for me that these pages are elegant and designed very tastefully. It’s maybe just the problem that I’m old fashioned or something… I appreciate your efford!

3 Likes

Hi @sulawesi, and welcome to the forum. Also, many thanks for participating in the survey!

Unfortunately, there is quite a steep learning curve to Discourse if you are accustomed to phpBB and vBulletin forums because it is so different. It took me a couple days of screwing around to learn how to do all the simple things, but it became very intuitive very quickly after that.

The New User Guide is a huge help.

You’re okay, the forum is okay; everybody is okay. :slight_smile:

ps- If, I’m not mistaken, you put a lot of effort into trying to get a line of PSSD research off the ground. Not an easy task and very under appreciated. Much respect for that!

1 Like

If only 8 more PFS people fill out the survey, we will have met the target (100 people).

Also 13 more people with PSSD are needed to meet the PSSD target.

I imagine that with the people who took accutane it will be a little more difficult to find the necessary people to reach the target.

4 Likes

Hi, have you finished filling out the survey? If you haven’t please do it when you find some time, we are getting very close to reaching the target.
@absurdmistake @alteredlife @asia @avalanche @aydin @bearof17 @bluer @borax @cement @cyclope

Have you finised filling out the survey? If you haven’t ples do it when you find some time, we are getting very close to reaching the target.
@dattem @davek22 @devolution @dknighten @dumdumdum @nomad84 @go_faster_sonic @hardraf @ihatefin @MatchaTea

2 Likes

Have you finished filling out the survey? If you haven’t please do it when you find some time, we are getting very close to reaching the target. @jmw77 @juddbe @lakehouse @lbogle47 @lostinaustin @mcbbould @mcibofh @nate99 @newyorker @notna

Sorry, I could only mention 10 people in each post. I hope this reminder is useful for some that may have started but not finished the survey.

2 Likes

@kan Finished mine a while back yes.

3 Likes

yep i have finished it.

1 Like

Finished mine a few days ago

1 Like

Did it a while ago, but thanks!

1 Like

Yep, finished it a few weeks ago.

Thanks.

1 Like

Good idea to send a friendly reminder. Just did the same with the other list from the other thread. Hopefully nobody is bothered by this :).

Just to give you guys an updated list of who to nudge, these users have started and are yet to have completed the survey. Remind your friends here to resume (or take) it please, it’s so important! Thank you all x

bluer
go_faster_sonic
absurdmistake
dattem
newyorker
r129
jmw77
scott.h
ohmygod88
tim1911
davek22
sunny11
mcibofh
lostinastuin
cyclope
juddbe
fuckpropecia
ihatefin
vik1990
ryry2310
abredlobster
lbv
bruins2
smilodon
cooper
downstream
arg
tenacity
iull1k
bigboss
fuckfin1
whathaveidone
iso_fin_doubledamage
airforlife
dtch
tomas
kingdick
bp7667
piwomocne
wellthissucks
zenbakery
fighting
mes6890
meathook83
lifewasgood
jakobi
hbcap
brongfogboy
vanquish
mike39
kc210
voice
rasohari
sulawesi
silentpain89

If anyone stricken by PFS is bothered by taking an hour to complete the survey, they probably need to re-evaluate a few things.

3 Likes

Agreed. Now axo gave us another list but I think the other one I just did was quite long as well and only 7 days old.