Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

You should have gotten it by now and can also access via graph icon at top. Thanks for participating.

Hey guys, another one from PSSD forum here, looking to participate in the survey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is fantastic, and welcome. You should have received the invite by now, and of course can also participate via the graph icon at the top.

Hi Chief.
You still around?
We needs more Accutaners here.
Get in here bro.

1 Like

Please send me the link to the survey

3 Likes

Great, you should have it now. If not, just click on graph icon in header. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The counter has gone up to 18 on main site. That’s good! Thanks @It123.

What a beautiful site that is, seeing that number go up and up.

@It123 - can you help us out and ask any other Accutane people you know to take the survey?

It really helps with our science.

1 Like

Hi, I was on Propecia, not Accutane

Ah, right! Well, we are now on 78 propecia surveys! Which is great news.

Thanks for completing the survey.

4 Likes

Hi Pete, I completed my survey a few days ago. I was the 16th one.

5 Likes

Thank you so much, @pas. We’re in this situation together and no one wants to get us out more than the people on this site.
Let’s keep going.

5 Likes

I would like to participate this discussion

2 Likes

Can you fill out a member story please.

Hi @axolotl
I am from the PSSD forum group and I would like to ask you for the
Survey activation if this is possible.
Thank you in advance!
Looking forward.

2 Likes

Hi there, and welcome! You should be good to go. You will receive invite shortly, or you can click on chart icon at top and proceed now.

Great @awor !!
Now it is activated! Thank you. I will proceed with it. :slight_smile:
Regards!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Sulawesi from the PSSD forum. Would you please let me take part in the survey now I finally managed to write a post here? I spent an hour in this forum here to find out how to post my question. To me it’s very unclear and confusing. Maybe I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Hi, welcome and thanks for dropping by to fill out our survey. You should be getting an email link shortly, or you can also simply click on the graph icon above. Can you briefly describe what your difficulty was in posting?

I didn’t know that I had to SCROLL DOWN this vertical bar on the right! ;)) Maybe that was a little stupid, but I think that it’s not intuitive at all. At the PSSD forum there were some more people who said they can’t manage to get access to your survey. Maybe they had the same problem, I don’t know… And thank you!

Yeah, I get that. The software the PSSD forum runs on has originally been created almost 20 years ago. The solution we use was recently built with modern day mobile users in mind, and does most things very differently. If you hang around here for a while, which I hope you will, I am sure you will quickly come to appreciate the elegance and power of this platform. Regarding access to the survey, this is because we normally only let people who have been with us for at least a short while to participate. I have put you on the fast lane to the survey now. Thanks again for participating.

3 Likes