Poor skin sensitivity over body

I have recovered my pennis size by taking Testofen (a special brand of fenugreek that has protodioscin on it)

Are there any photos of your skin posted anywhere for reference?

Why don’t you guys get some sensitivity testing? I had a vibration test done and it showed more than 50% lower than normal sensitivity throughout my legs, genitals, and buttocks relative to a baseline taken at my index finger.

1 Like

I have bad sensitivity in many parts, but at the same time my skin gets very sensitive to clothes and hot weather, or maybe painful is the word.

I really need to talk to someone, who had this issue, and improved over time…I cant live anymore enduring this feeling of solitary confinement…Without any feeling in my skin…Its the most horrible feeling…Not even a rapist deserves this fate…Plz anyone?

1 Like

I don’t know that I’ve improved over time but I have been able to have sex again and date girls. I even sometimes am able to orgasm. It’s a disaster that people should be donating to the forum and generally doing anything they can to promote research of, but it isn’t necessarily a death sentence. Girls care about whether or not we orgasm SOME, but not completely. It’s pretty low on their list of priorities.

Guys has anyone fully recovered from this side?

I made a test to check this out. I had acne on my scalp when i was kid. And i would scratch my scalp a lot before, when it itches etc.

I remember the good satisfying feeling of scratching my scalp, it was sensitive to touch and if i scratch a lot the area would “overload” with sensivity, like as if post- ejaculation hypersensivity…

So i tried this again, i scratch my scalp but now it feels like %50 numb! Am i making this up in my mind?
I can’t even feel the satisfying feeling of scratching my scalp anymore. And there is no sensivity there… Nerves feel like are not responding well…

Anyone have this same issue? If so, did it heal when you temporarily recovered, if you ever did?

No you are not making it up…I have the same but all over my body…Same to taste and smell senses…They are 80-90% diminished…The only time i could taste food was the first 5 days of me taking tianeptine…

Jesus Christ. Now after getting covid, i also have 0 smell and taste. This is really a Silent Pain man.

No one can understand us. Im losing my mind. PAS probably stopped my genital development at 16 too then. Since my damage seems to located on the whole epithelial skin tissue of my body. Prostate is epithelial too. Shit.

I know what that is though man, it is AR damage. Either down or upregulated. So they can’t use the hormones properly.

Why god… Why… Why US. :cry: :sob:

1 Like

@Hbcap @Tricky @Georg @Livid171 Guys, please help me to understand.

Did your scalp and skin sensivity heal back too when you recovered?

I need to know if recovery fixes the whole skin and AR’s or not.

If your smell and taste were diminished after COVID-19 infection, then you have a good chance to get them back, but it might take a while…Unlike me, i got those messed up after the crash and that was before the world even knew what a COVID-19 is.

I now have zero sensitivity on my skin. None. It was maybe 40 percent for a while but now none at all. Its squishy and puffy and loose all over my body. I can pull skin from my feet and it doesn’t snap back. Sex (on the off off chance I have a libido and can achieve an errection) is painful as it feels like my dick might split in half because the skin is so loose and there is now a lack of collagen in my junk. My dick hurts most of the time. It aches. And when flaccid feels like putty. My body is warped. Lopsided nipples. Its a steady and fast decline but the last 6 months or so its gotten really really bad. Nothing helps. Only worse.

Mei neither. I dont feel any kind of pleasure anymore. No sensational feelings at all… Erogenic zones are gone.

2 Likes

May i ask when did you realize this? Right after crashing or months after? How did you realize it? Like one day you felt, ‘‘Oh my god, they are numb! When did this happen?’’

Or is it more like you woke up right after the crash day and felt, ‘‘Damn, i lost the sensivity down there, yesterday, i was totally fine!’’

Thanks. @christkr

Im sure it started with the first Propecia pill i took, but i didnt notice anything after 4-5 days. For me it was like turning a switch off. I was so irrational then because of my hairloss, i said to myself that my body will probably adapt to the medicine and hoping for the symptoms to go away, but that never happend… I kept taking it for 12 months. That was back in 2015, i had just moved to Oslo and was on my first semester. The first thing i noticed was that i didnt get spontaneus erections anymore, libido faded away, painfull ejaculations and no sensational feelings. I always felt pleasure when i sneezed or if my skin got touched, that doesnt happen anymore either. Now i also have tinnitus and very cold feet… exhausted all time… Im really tired of this shit now

2 Likes

For example i can feel my inner thighs when i touch there, but i remember before, there would be also this tingly and arousing feeling, i could even get an erection just because i touched my inner thighs…

Now it doesn’t feel ‘‘numb’’ for me but it feels like a piece is missing. It may be psychological but i don’t think so. I can’t get that tingly and very sensitive feeling expanding all over my leg with network connections when i ran my fingers slowly around the surface of my skin… Does that make sense? @christkr

Also, to anyone who read this message, can someone help us to understand why this happens, do Androgens responsible for such nerves and sensivities? It is absurd that androgens are responsible even for this?

Can someone explain why we lose skin sensivity based on science? @guitarman01 Any ideas and experiences man? :slight_smile: Thanks.

@Cooper

Yes that totally makes sense. Its exactly the same for me. I dont know why this happens and whats the cause, but its probably a combination of different things. I noticed that my blood vessels are not as visible as they was. It may be that the blood dont reach out to the outer layer of the skin. I literally dont get goosebumps anymore either, i remember very well how the tingly sensational reaction i would get from stroking the skin. Its 100% not psychological, some neurons arent firing as the way they should.

1 Like

I really think its the same mechanism as Anhedonia, only in a severe form…
Most ppl get emotional or sexual anhedonia, and feel nothing and empty in those 2 points…Some unlucky ones like us, gets Anhedonia of all senses where even your skins and taste and smell senses are dulled and numb…Anheodnia is to this day not treatable or understood. Exactly like PFS and PSSD…
Only hope i guess for those KOR Antagonist to actually work…

@slick1 Man do you remember if your skin sensivity went back to pre- pas normal when you had those temporary recoveries? We are both PAS it would be good to know.

I am not 100% sure if i lost sensivity or not still though. My arms are pretty sensitive and tingly still. Especially inner side of the elbows @christkr I described those things but i don’t necessarily have them, sounds weird i know. But im still not sure. It just feels a little bit number, especially my scalp and maybe inner thighs? I get goosebumps, not much though. I think i should have noticed a change 7 years ago if it did happen on me or the damage was very little, it didn’t even make a big difference on me? I only took 3 doses!

@aldo https://courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-ap/chapter/epithelial-tissue/

The general consensus is we have damaged AR, on epithelial tissue, at least for PAS.

Check this out.

Now what i wonder is, do penis needs epithelial tissue to stay healthy or that is more of an inside thing? **Like can it get the proper nutrients with the vessels inside our body which contains androgens? **

Or does it need to pass through epithelial tissue too? It says that Epithelial tissues control the secretion of hormones into the blood vascular system!? Does that mean our penises can’t get the hormones due to epithelial tissue damage? But it does not make sense, Ep. tissue is the outer layer, Testosterone is already inside our blood vessels from the testicles.

This way we can figure out some things, but i need serious medical help.

1 Like