Poor skin sensitivity over body

Mei neither. I dont feel any kind of pleasure anymore. No sensational feelings at all… Erogenic zones are gone.

2 Likes

May i ask when did you realize this? Right after crashing or months after? How did you realize it? Like one day you felt, ‘‘Oh my god, they are numb! When did this happen?’’

Or is it more like you woke up right after the crash day and felt, ‘‘Damn, i lost the sensivity down there, yesterday, i was totally fine!’’

Thanks. @christkr

Im sure it started with the first Propecia pill i took, but i didnt notice anything after 4-5 days. For me it was like turning a switch off. I was so irrational then because of my hairloss, i said to myself that my body will probably adapt to the medicine and hoping for the symptoms to go away, but that never happend… I kept taking it for 12 months. That was back in 2015, i had just moved to Oslo and was on my first semester. The first thing i noticed was that i didnt get spontaneus erections anymore, libido faded away, painfull ejaculations and no sensational feelings. I always felt pleasure when i sneezed or if my skin got touched, that doesnt happen anymore either. Now i also have tinnitus and very cold feet… exhausted all time… Im really tired of this shit now

2 Likes

For example i can feel my inner thighs when i touch there, but i remember before, there would be also this tingly and arousing feeling, i could even get an erection just because i touched my inner thighs…

Now it doesn’t feel ‘‘numb’’ for me but it feels like a piece is missing. It may be psychological but i don’t think so. I can’t get that tingly and very sensitive feeling expanding all over my leg with network connections when i ran my fingers slowly around the surface of my skin… Does that make sense? @christkr

Also, to anyone who read this message, can someone help us to understand why this happens, do Androgens responsible for such nerves and sensivities? It is absurd that androgens are responsible even for this?

Can someone explain why we lose skin sensivity based on science? @guitarman01 Any ideas and experiences man? :slight_smile: Thanks.

@Cooper

Yes that totally makes sense. Its exactly the same for me. I dont know why this happens and whats the cause, but its probably a combination of different things. I noticed that my blood vessels are not as visible as they was. It may be that the blood dont reach out to the outer layer of the skin. I literally dont get goosebumps anymore either, i remember very well how the tingly sensational reaction i would get from stroking the skin. Its 100% not psychological, some neurons arent firing as the way they should.

1 Like

I really think its the same mechanism as Anhedonia, only in a severe form…
Most ppl get emotional or sexual anhedonia, and feel nothing and empty in those 2 points…Some unlucky ones like us, gets Anhedonia of all senses where even your skins and taste and smell senses are dulled and numb…Anheodnia is to this day not treatable or understood. Exactly like PFS and PSSD…
Only hope i guess for those KOR Antagonist to actually work…

@slick1 Man do you remember if your skin sensivity went back to pre- pas normal when you had those temporary recoveries? We are both PAS it would be good to know.

I am not 100% sure if i lost sensivity or not still though. My arms are pretty sensitive and tingly still. Especially inner side of the elbows @christkr I described those things but i don’t necessarily have them, sounds weird i know. But im still not sure. It just feels a little bit number, especially my scalp and maybe inner thighs? I get goosebumps, not much though. I think i should have noticed a change 7 years ago if it did happen on me or the damage was very little, it didn’t even make a big difference on me? I only took 3 doses!

@aldo https://courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-ap/chapter/epithelial-tissue/

The general consensus is we have damaged AR, on epithelial tissue, at least for PAS.

Check this out.

Now what i wonder is, do penis needs epithelial tissue to stay healthy or that is more of an inside thing? **Like can it get the proper nutrients with the vessels inside our body which contains androgens? **

Or does it need to pass through epithelial tissue too? It says that Epithelial tissues control the secretion of hormones into the blood vascular system!? Does that mean our penises can’t get the hormones due to epithelial tissue damage? But it does not make sense, Ep. tissue is the outer layer, Testosterone is already inside our blood vessels from the testicles.

This way we can figure out some things, but i need serious medical help.

1 Like

Did anyone here figure it out? I took FIN 7 years ago, and I feel all these symptoms now, I guess it was always there but with age it becomes worse