POLL: Does Orgasm influence your side effects?

How does orgasm affect your side effects?

• Makes them better
  • Has no effect
  • Makes them worse

0 voters

I have heard that some guys tend to feel worse in a period up to a few days following orgasm. I would like to hear about your personal experience in this regard:

1. How does orgasm affect your side effects: Does it make them better, worse or has no effect?
  2. If you have an effect, which side effects are most affected?
  3. If you have an effect, when does it start and how long does it last?

Thanks for participating

1. How does orgasm affect your side effects: Worsens my side effects
  2. If you have an effect, which side effects are most affected? depression, muscle weakness
  3. If you have an effect, when does it start and how long does it last? Starts about 12 hours after orgasm, lasts for up to 3 days
  1. How does orgasm affect your side effects: No noticeable changes now. In past, probably elevated brain fog if anything.
  2. If you have an effect, which side effects are most affected? Brain fog.
  3. If you have an effect, when does it start and how long does it last? Can’t remember exactly, but I think the next day or two brain fog was worse.
  1. No effect. I think it would actually lean toward being good if I weren’t so analytic about it. As soon as I finish I’m judging the quality of ejaculate distance/volume, orgasm feeling, consistency, etc.
  2. N/A
  3. N/A

I don’t k ow how to write it but sometimes i feel realy better and some times worse.
2) it is affect only the libido.
3) i don’t know how long it last.

1. worse
  2. increased anxiety, problems to concentrate or focus, muscle weakness in leggs, bad sleep, lower libido
  3. 3-5 hours afterwards, improvements after 2 days, state as before the orgasm 5 days afterwards

How does orgasm affect your side effects: Does it make them better, worse or has no effect?
If you have an effect, which side effects are most affected?
If you have an effect, when does it start and how long does it last?

1- Most of the time feel more energetic and less brain fog
2-crash hard after 48 hours
3-it starts next day or some times in the same day at night and lasts 3 - 4 days.

if i ejaculate before i go to sleep at night,the next day i feel very tired,lethergic etc,and very anxious,it lasts the whole day i would say and takes me till the next day after that to feel normal again…

No change in sides.

it’s more a case of ejaculation without orgasm, then feeling worse slightly in every respect.

1. How does orgasm affect your side effects: Does it make them better, worse or has no effect?

Has changed at different points in time but the effect is usually dependent on factors. My mood going into orgasm, the level of build-up to orgasm, my level of exercise as of late, and how long since last orgasm all seem to have an effect on whether my sides get better or worse. I guess the trend for me has overall been that things improve if I don’t overdo the number of orgasms in a short span of time.

Sometimes I feel much better the day after an orgasm (or even as early as a few hours after orgasm), while the opposite was almost always true a year or so ago. The more I do it the more my body tends to feel burned out and I generally feel worsened brain fog, depression, and generally lower energy levels. However, one or two timely orgasms can do the opposite. Patterns are not always clear.

And I have almost always experienced mild pain in my ankles (which I sprained right at the time of my initial crash) after an orgasm. This is sometimes accompanied by a very mild sore throat. Both of things subside in a few hours, but it has just always been peculiar to me.

All of these questions are difficult for me to answer since the patterns are not always the same, but this one in particular is nearly impossible. I will say I have always felt something mentally after an orgasm, post-fin. I can literally feel the chemical reaction in my head (which dulls me slightly, initially) immediately after orgasm. Something I never noticed before finasteride.

***I realized after answering these questions that I might not have answered them very well… hopefully some sense can be made of it… lol

How does orgasm affect your side effects: Does it make them better, worse or has no effect? worse

If you have an effect, which side effects are most affected? genital pain, shrinkage, headache, fatigue, bloating/digestion

If you have an effect, when does it start and how long does it last? within half hour, lasts one to two days

After quitting the drug, my mental side effects began to improve for approximately 3-4 months at which point mental side effects gradually began to return, and were MUCH, MUCH worse immediately after orgasm. This was like night and day difference immediately after orgasm. I tested this multiple times. Currently, my mental side effects have stabilized to a point I would consider 3/10 where 10 is me back to normal and 1 is at my very worst (could barely drive), and orgasm does not have such an enormous effect anymore; maybe puts me around a 2/10 for a day or so.

Mental side effects are the ones that got much worse. In particular, the strange “pressure” feeling in my head that won’t go away is always worse after orgasm. Also, spasmic pain in my groin (prostate?) used to be worse after orgasm. Insomnia used to be worse after orgasm. HOWEVER, my penis and testicles would often fill out like they were coming back to life about an hour or two after masturbating; this was not as reproducible as the mental sides though.

Immediately after orgasm. The effect can last for several days before gradually recovering to my “stable” PFS state.

1 Like

I never took Finasteride - I took a saw palmetto/ flower pollen combination. I also took Accutane and SSRIs as a teenager.

1. I haven’t noticed any changes in the hours after ejaculation.

-How does orgasm affect your side effects: Does it make them better, worse or has no effect?
Significantly worse.

-If you have an effect, which side effects are most affected?
They are all affected for the worse, but most significantly are fatigue, neuropathy, genital shrinkage + pain + coldness, frequent/urgent urination, inability to relax muscles, anxiety, brain fog, memory problems, headache, facial swelling, emotional blunting. All this on top of the no libido and ED thing…

-If you have an effect, when does it start and how long does it last?
Varies, but typically starts immediately after orgasm and progresses worse over maybe 1-12 hours. Duration typically ranges around 1-2 weeks. Multiple orgasms in the same week cause extended duration (months).

no effect

1. Significantly worse. Two times when I felt almost recovered for a day or two and was thinking masturbation won’t have any consequences, orgasm pulled me back.
  2. Make my vision worse- dry eyes( probably because prolactin rises), penile shrinkage… That are, I think most affected, but without any doubt, all symptoms get worse.
  3. Not sure about this… It’s not always same. In most cases I get a little better after couple of days.

In the time closest to my first crash orgasm definitely made things worse. Sometimes immediately, and sometimes a few hours afterwards I would have brain fog, or high anxiety, mood swings, joint pain, hip pain, etc. As I got further and further away (and fapped less and less) I found that the negative effects were not as powerful. Something else that was interesting (and I don’t recommend trying this but if you do it’s of course at your own risk), was that if I was in a fapping session, I tended to crash down kind of quickly. BUT the times where I had a prolonged, slow f**k session with the wife, I would actually feel elated afterwards (although sometimes with a negative physical side, like hip pain), and with the positive effects lasting 3-10 days before coming back down. This of course might just be me on the way to a natural recovery, but it has been fairly consistent and have tried it several times since. I don’t know what would make the difference, perhaps being with a woman increases T in a way that fapping doesn’t? Just speculation. Anyway, I am now 3.5 months off the poison and definitely feel way better since my crash in August, but still nowhere near as good as I did, say 2 years ago. But I’m optimistic for improvements. BTW it takes a lot of effort to have that slow session with the wife because my PE is bad. A lot of start and stop. We have to work at it.

How does orgasm affect your side effects: Does it make them better, worse or has no effect?
In general I would say it makes them worse.

If you have an effect, which side effects are most affected?
Testicle pain usually worsens.

If you have an effect, when does it start and how long does it last?
This varies somewhat. Sometimes my testicles will hurt about an hour later and sometimes a few hours later. The amount of time the pain lasts also varies.