Please help me, just one dose of 0,25mg fin gd fkin dammit

It can get, much, much, much worse. Do not take further risks with your health.

3 Likes

I do not know what advise you have done saying that it can get worseā€¦really

1 Like

Fk Im still at absolute 0 connection to my dick. Like the receptors died completely off. I can get to like 15% errection by mechanical stimulation but thats it. 0 with my brain.
The other sides are pretty rough but I dont care, I can hide all that. Gonna hit some melantolin and try to flush that shit out my head. I can literally feel the pressure that I dont seem to get rem sleep and it starts to build waste up there

Allright just updating and probably will keep this here as a personal journal just incase. And I literally dont care if some of this sounds weird xd
Dikk feels burning. 10% errection after mechanical stimulu but 0 with mind.
Extreme headpressure
Hot head and slight sweats
Extreme thirst faded.
Dick doesnt look complete rubber anymore and looks similar to pre-fin. Just cant get any blood pumping in there from my brain.
So I tried to get at least 6h sleep tonight. Woke up with huge brainfog and extreme headpressure while sweating. Still total apathy to my own reflection in the mirror and to everything around me. And my hearing feels impaired and I have to yawn a lot like Im ina fkin airplane(wtf?). I play Piano and my mind seems fine, just 0 pleasure of everything.
Am fasting and took in the morning quite a lot of supps which I thought might help and they actually did. An 30min-1hour later brain fog started to get way less and apathy slowly faded and I regained pleasure of interacting. Brain still feels like hit by a brick 24/7, but itā€™s not brainfog anymore.
Still feel slight sense of disorientation the whole time but overall most of this is somewhat bearable now. Slight shaky hands too.
Idk if its my libido or just wish to be able to love women again but I keep inducing (forcing maybe) sexual thoughts inthere from time to time but no reaction from bottomside. Worst is I get a girl close now for the whole next week and yeā€¦ nothing I can do there and she probably will think I dislike her. Just hope this shit gets better.
Ah and breasttenderness was very strong after sleep and still present but very slight.
I feel fat tho(Im not fat), but its like all my fatdeposits make notice of themselves instead of my dick. So still think its high estrogen. Gonna try to bring it a bit down with diet and lifestyle. Guess thats all for now.

It gives you a good idea of what would happens if you were stubborn and kept taking 1 mg a day !

Having a healthy. low carbs diet is a good idea. Avoid processed food. Eat things that have only one ingredient: chicken, spinach, etcā€¦ Meat is good, lots of balanced protein (avoid liver)

You might find it healthy to add saturated fat if you lower carbs. Thatā€™s what the brain, central nervous system and most hormones are made of. Butter, extra virgin coconut oil, animal fat etcā€¦

It is more than likely youā€™ll be fine in a couple of months. The diet will make you more comfortable during those months.

I took 1.25mg of fin for 20 years. I was increasingly sick the last 4 years before I stopped. Than I was fine for a month, crashed and was pretty much disabled. Couldnā€™t work, drive or sometimes walk or talk. That was 11 months ago. Iā€™m on a strict diet. No carbs at all, 2 steaks a day with half a cup of butter and 5 oz of spinach plus water. I have almost no symptoms left, just sporadic insomnia. The diet is what helps me the most.

You will beat this, but please, resist the temptation to take medications. They make you worst more often than not. And check if you see a link between sugar and anxiety. If you do, cutting carbs should cut anxiety and help with sleep. And this is not dangerous. Might even boost your system along the way !

1 Like

Wow man that is incredible and amaziing to hear! Yea Im really sad and totally baffled how some bodies can have such an extreme reaction. And its so fkin rare too. This made me realise how I took everything I had for granted and just wanted more and more. Really great that you recovered that well!
Yea Im not taking any meds, for now. I wont give this more than 2 weeks to bounce back tho. Ill check my bloodwork on Monday and go from there. My main concern is ED, if the rest stays god I can live with this extreme headache till end of my life, but I want a wife and kids and there is NO WAY Im going to just wait for years. I see there are split opinions on this. But if fin is out of my blood and my body will need longer than 2weeks to get back to any kind of work down there Im pulling out the big guns. Ofc I will try it with diet first. And Im really grateful for you to share since I will just partblindly follow this^^ Ive read into nutrition for over 10 years with a passion and we will see how much I can get out of it. Supplementing with adrenal supps and d3 today seemed to help my mood tremendously. Going try to add aspargus soon but doubt I can get any at this timeā€¦
Did u suffer from sexual sides or were yours mostly brainrelated?
And if I might add, since some people here seem to recommend fasting.
So the theory is kinda that either stuff got damaged or sum receptors got changed. If damaged it can get repaired, if changed it might be really hard. Which is so scary for me since my dick just doesnt react at all, like I can send signals down there but nothing takes them in. I dont really see how to fix that one. (besides trying that protodioscin). But for the rest people go here rly strong about gutissues etc.
Fasting is probably the easiest thing to help your body fix itself. The importance tho is how you do it. Fasting for 10-20hours a day is absolutely pointless if youā€™re not on a no-carb diet and not in ketosis 24/7. The only real benefit your body gets from fasting is autophagy. Which wonā€™t happen if ppl eat any carbs and keep on fasting on a daily basis. So some 3 day fasts once a month would be highly beneficial with 1day pre and 1day after in ketosis to activate stemcells and see if this helps.
I mean my gut didnt just got destroyed suddenly, so I see no need to try fix gutissues which just werenā€™t there 3 days ago. But itā€™s definitely true that a good diet will help aid to repair 'damage", if itā€™s even ā€œdamageā€. Iā€™m busy atm and donā€™t really want to read too much into all this unless I have to in some daysā€¦fuckā€¦

Mostly brain related, also sexual, but I Also splitting headache that lasted all day, most days of the week along with stomach ache and gastric reflux. I had that for 4 years, before the crash. After the crash, I just got multipliedā€¦

I cut the carbs, went on a carnivore / ketogenic diet and the headache and stomach ache stopped in 3 days. They were carbs related. Brain fog, weakness, fatigue, all went away.

A friend of mine had the same kind of headache (Tylenol couldnā€™t help) and he did the diet, headaches were gone in a few days.

You can really make it more comfortable with a diet. Carbs are the big culprits here. Plus all the food additives. Itā€™s a miracle people survive eating whatā€™s on sale.

1 Like

Ok now I see it, I feel like puking after eating whatever. Wow this disease is disgusting

Guys whatā€™s the consensus here on melantonin and zinc? Can anyone please tell me

Lol. Itā€™s unpleasant but not mortal of itself, plus you can use the pain to your advantage. Look up Stoicism.
You can come out of this greater than when you came in, although it seems unlikely youā€™ll be in for long. Make the most of it.

I could blah blah blah about why you want to puke when youā€™re eating, Vagus Nerve this, Serotonin that and Acetyl-Choline complex whatever, but if I did, you might be tempted to do something about it.

Right now, your body is in a state of fluctuation. Symptoms may change in merely days. Thereā€™s no drugs or supplements that are advisable while you body is still shifting. And considering you took such a small dose only once, it is likely when the marbles will have settled down they will have found their original spots.

Stressing out elevates your Cortisol and Glutamate levels. Itā€™s counter productive. Do whatever you need to mellow down : meditation, walks in the wood, petting your neighbors cat (assuming heā€™s friendly). Avoid carbs, food additives, processed food, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, youtube videos that makes you angry, computer or phone games that are stressful (they deplete Dopamine and elevate all stress hormones)
ā€¦And youā€™ll be fine and will have learned something in the process.

1 Like

Sides are slowly lifting.
Slept 7-8h with 3mg melantonin.
Dry mouth got bit better
Frequent urination stopped
Extreme headpressure went from 8/10 to 4/10.
Flaccid dickstate is 70% prefin
Balls hurt with infrequent pain in right testicle, but not strong anymore
Apathy is way less, 4/10 from 10/10
Heartrace is 70% back to normal
Sweats are 60% less
Libido is like 20% up and makes me notice even more how there is 0.00 connection to the bottom sideā€¦
Extremely scared itā€™s damaged for life
And the only guy who gave me hope on reddit was one guy who got an errection after 6 days of ed is back to 0 after it, I just died inside no way I can cope with thisā€¦
Edit: did some food etc and I feel like utter shit, slow and detached, brain hurts, eating makes me feel again like puking and makes me sweat. And I could maybe overwrite most of this is if my fucking dick would be working.

1 Like

At this point you donā€™t know what is caused by your extreme anxiety at the situation and what, if anything is caused by Finasteride. So the best you can do is realise youā€™re doing all you can. You canā€™t do more. Just take it easy and what will be will be. You will probably improve. But if you donā€™t improve shortly itā€™s not the end either. Many users have seen improvements as time passes.

Yea I hope there will be any improvement, if there would be even the slightest one Iā€™d be through the roof and happy to see that there is ANY change. And I wouldnā€™t call myself being anxious at all. It might seem like that cuz what Iā€™m writing always comes of more pragmatic as I am in real life, but Iā€™m pretty calm for like 95% of the day. Itā€™s more like slight fear of no improvement. But Iā€™m still hardcore beliving this will get better. Most of my sides are definitely getting better. Just the one I care most about doesnā€™t seem to improve. MY HEARING IMPROVED GOD I JUST NOTICED, and my brainpressure (constant yawing to release earpressure) is almost nonexistent! <3
My libido definitely improved by now, Iā€™d even say thereā€™s probably a fight in my body right now cuz Iā€™m pretty fucking horny half of the day and really enjoy talking to women. But still no reaction from bottomside, it feels like my body is ā€œpumpingā€ to the bottomside but it stays like ā€œinfrontā€ of my dick not going in and leading to no reaction. As there would be a barrier, or as if it goes in but nothing reacts.
Now Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s wise to fall for the horniness and try with mechanical stimulation or wait it out a bit. Iā€™d guess to wait out some days, but still, afraid that tomorrow there will be no libido and what thenā€¦ god itā€™s so hard to know what to do.
I def feel better after eating foods soothing the adrenals I noticed, fructose and shit seems to really really help my sympomts. Other carbs fuk me over tho. Coffee did amazing too. Fasting seems to help too. Eating fatty foods makes me feeling instantly like I wouldā€™ve drank gasoline with sweats and extreme discomfort.
Another side effect I notice is that I seem to really lose balance/orientation after comming in from cold to warm place, pretty similar feeling to being too drunk. But as said I dont care about most of that stuff right nowā€¦ Headache still there
Edit: checked numbness of penis, seems to ā€œfeelā€ a little, Donā€™t really know know HOW sensitive it was before exactly, my ballsack(I hope I can write openly hereā€¦) seems to def has LESS feel, like barely anything but still SOME feel.
Edit2: Def more aggressiveness today, yesterday I felt really weak and affectionate, wanted to cuddle and just hide. Today Iā€™m way more open(more open than PREFIN LOL, like literally my mind feels weird, itā€™s like tunnelvision on alcohol but more calm and clear) and feel more aggressiveness and ā€œhateā€ rising. More euphoria aswell. And I am really craving sweets, ate 4 scoops of icecream lol.
Am just adding shiet cuz itā€™s raining and ye, hard to just do other stuff xD

Edit3: May I get lifted please from the ā€œ1Day Newbie Statusā€ so I can comfortable write with users per messages? I will refrain myself from spamming here.

Guys can you please lift me from the newbie status so I can talk with people on the board via messages? Iā€™m very limited to say anything via private messages and promise I wont spam here ;/
edit: guys cmon talking with someone really helps me to cope. And now I cant post for another 13 hours, feelsbad ;/

Guy, thereā€™s some really positive signs above. Sorry Iā€™ve got zero time tonight, but I am very glad reading your message there.

Rest is good, food is good, relaxing is good. Waiting and not taking weird things is also DEFINITELY good. Youā€™ve had some very promising signs, now definitely you need to breathe and ride this out. It really can take a month or two, my GP has seen every single person with sides improve just like that (except me ofc) so youā€™re looking positive.

1 Like

Actually taking a billion of weird things xd
Pls upregulate my post possibilitiesā€¦

You should stop coming here man. For real, donā€™t think about it. Obsessing at the beginning of your recovery will only make you worse. You have to wait months. If you donā€™t recover, then you have all rights to obsess about your situation, as we all do.

1 Like

Leaving me to talk only in/with my head is probably the absolute worst thing. And Im sure such shockof-state can make any sane person insane when thereā€™s noone to talk to, and lead to way worsening of the situation down the road.

Okay seriously now, donā€™t. That DEFINITELY could make you/has made people worse.

Youā€™re seeing improvements, and thatā€™s good, so trust me when I say you do NOT want to take anything aside from maybe a good multivitamin, but maybe even not that! Exercise a little, eat well and clean, and try to relax. Oh goodness you could be taking any number of things that have made people far worse who might have just gotten better.

Heavens - PLEASE stop. Just relax and rest. Easy for me to say I know, but do. Your bodyā€™s in a fragile state right now, let it try and re-balance things!

And guys I see that I can answer to people who wrote to me, but I canā€™t write to people myself or am I just blind? xD I see I have to get approval now to post at all, itā€™s pretty discouraging to be honest.
In 1-2months if this persists I will probably cope for myself with this, but now is the time I need supportā€¦
so recap day 4:

• head still hot
  • brainpressure 50% down (dont have to yawn every fkin 10minutes to release earpressure anymore, more like every 20-30min but itā€™s not that strong of a pressure anymore)
  • brainfog 70% down
  • apathy seems to get way less
  • headache like 60% down (still have this backbrain headache 24/7, especially REALLY bad right after waking up, literally 10/10 for the first 20m-2h), feels like hit by brick all day tho anywayā€¦
  • heartrace 80% down, at night yesterday was pretty strong thoā€¦
  • sweats 80% down but reoccur sometimes after eating
  • my mouth started to produce salvia again!
  • frequent urination almost nonexistent!
  • penis burning sensation from the insideā€¦ slowly getting less
  • I slept on the 2/3 night with melantonin for like 7hours, still waking up consistent every 2h tho
  • 4th night probably slept like 5h and later again 2h
  • face looks like shit, eyebags af and looks ive been punched in the right eyeā€¦ this is scary af aswellā€¦
  • ballache went away yesterday and came back today (right testicle), doesnt seem too severe but yehā€¦ itā€™s thereā€¦
  • breast tenderness all the fkin time, seems to get bit less
  • varying cold hands, literally 3hours normal than 1 hour cold etc.
  • hot head
  • libido is like 40% back and seems to fluctuate, was extreme when I was outside talking to girls yesterday (like 80%), but still fullblown ED/impotence 0 reaction bottomsideā€¦ and now like 6 hours later complete 0 again
  • aggressiveness came back a little and the whole manlyfeeling yesterday, today superdepression after waking up till I ate some fruitsugar
  • still fullblown impotence, 0 boners and cant achieve one at all, not even 10%. I can MAYBE go to like 10% if I keep doing mechanical stimulation, but thats it.
  • I feel some pain in my body again, I always had slight backpain which was NONEXIS|TENT the last 3 days now I feel it again. I feel muscle soreness from the overly stupid hard training I did one day after the crash (didnt know betterā€¦). and barely felt it the last 3 days while I shouldnt be able to walk normally prefin
  • dk what else, hunger is okeish and I dont feel like puking when eating instantly anymore, or it got less
  • still have this film in my head which makes me feel drunkish 24/7. coffee made me feel good yesterday but today it exaggerated this feeling a lotā€¦
    worst thing is still the no dik reaction. Otherwise Iā€™m trying to spend most of my time outside doing some semichill work and trying to not stimulate my brain with anything taxing at all.
    I seem to need a lot of sleep but had a really hard time to fall asleep yesterday, really have to prioritize this.
    And Im taking a shitload of supps and I see you guys are mostly against it, itā€™s more instinctive from day one. Like hitting the gym, running, cold showers and fasting. And now after reading I see it actually helps some people so Iā€™m just trying to do what my body tells me for now.
    So ye still pretty scared I fried off all my androgenreceptors and dikk will stay like this foreverā€¦ since even existing libido makes no differenceā€¦