Please help me, just one dose of 0,25mg fin gd fkin dammit

Short update.
I was out yesterday ate shit food and drank coke, and was overeating the whole day(extreme Hunger) and drank 1beer (I made it to not drink more yey xd).
And I slept through the night again without melantonin but with some small sleep aid but will try maybe today without anything. Slept not long cuz I got woken up… (total 6h).
I seem to get a moment where my body is just deadtired, and I really have to sleep and not much choice. And same goes for waking up, when I woke up today Im instant 200% awake, like a fullswitch turned. I mean it’s actually way better then before just doesn’t feel right/healthy.
Heart was still beating strong for like 20min after waking up and my whole left side hurts… and I don’t really see how to fix that one for now.
Was kinda hard to follow in cinema as Id ve had slight blurred vision and problems to keep up, but not THAT bad.
And whats interesting is that I ate estrogenic the whole evening and woke up with no breast tenderness (wtf). I can take bloodtests earliest next week tho when I’m back…
No more random sweats tho I think.
Noticed yesterday I started sweating from my legs again which I didnt for the first 6 days, just noticed this yesterday. And barely sweat from armpits.
Head doesnt feel like hit by a brick anymore in the morning (2nd night now) so thats prob by far the best thing cuz this was crazy painful. But head still feels as if I’d have a burning rod inside, so that’s pretty scary and its really for 24/7. Not really bothering but frightening nontheless. I plan to give it 2 weeks or when I feel “good” or symptomfree/less to hit a 3day fast for stem cell activation and hope that I will be recovered after 1-2months fully!

Edit: eh breast tenderness still there meh…
Edit2: I’ve extreme muscle soreness in my lower back lol, I did nothing which would engage my back or sth… and am overall like sore, muscles all over the body but lower back is thr roughest. Not similar to the lower back pain I had before, feels more as if I would’ve deadlifted way too much but I didnt train. Maybe the carride but holy shiet
Edit3: def having weird strong moodswings, wasnt really bothered by much precrash and now I seem to get more angry and frustrated easily and then have a timeframe of euphoria and it is just a bit hard to deal with the negative ones…

Managed to find a gym. Noticed in the big mirrors my skin is extremely pale unheathly looking. Am semi-tanned but still pale and it looked so odd, almost grey/yellowish. Might be my imagination but 2h after gym it seemed to have more color. Am eating like a truck last days prob sth. like 3.5-4k kcal compared to the max 500kcal the days after crash. Mood is very tired and I noticed im like not sweating from outside heat… was extremely hot today and I felt like sweating, but wasnt at all. I still do sweat tho after running or exercise. It’s so much weird shiet happening, yet Im getting better by the day. I declined everything today and will try to hit bed early and let my body rest since I felt incredibly tired the whole day.
My bottomside is getting good, like 90% prefin and am at like 20% brain dikk now! I even start to lose errections faster now after ejac. which is very good. No freq urination and stools. No more puke feeling after eating and am craving everything especially coffee (no idea why but the urge is nuts).
Skin looks more wrinkly and damaged as if Id kicked out all collagen out of it so will try to get a supp for that too when I get back. My brainburn is getting weaker, it actually felt weaker 20m after ejac. today. Ejac. made me def feel worse, but the brainburning got less after doing it.
Since I’m getting better I’m just trying to document stuff incase it might help.
Feels a bit like my body decomposing but the gym etc leads it into not doing it. Havent been doing it much prefin but now my body is like screaming for runs and my mood says dont do it. So Ill try to keep it up.
Edit: read about the collagen adverse reactions some had…, will keep the dose low I guess. Im still takin 1 billion supps rn but its all pretty low dosages.

And now Im scared shitless of possible peyrones… seems to get worse or so… god this is so terrifying fuck
Editupdate same day:
Slept for 8h in the night without waking up.
Headburn like 20% its getting less.
Couldnt achieve errection in the morning… could during the day tho.
Still sweating in the night
Heartrace is still present in the night and my whole left ribcage hurts, but its getting less and heartbeat is still strong but not so fast anymore
Am extremely tired. Had to cancel stuff and sleep/or lay… from 10-14. Now feeling good. Body feels like drinking so I try to listen and did 1 beer. (Dk if thats stupid or good).
Overall it seems I cant handle eating the whole time but it effects me days later, still have a huge problem with sticking to IF since everything started to get tasty again. So Im still not doing it and expect to stun recovery for the next days…
Was at gym yesterday and have 0soreness today, I was ALWAYS sore prefin no matter what I did so this is scary. I seem to gain fat more easily and dk if muscle wastage or that I dont really feel my muscles… guess I gotta force more gym.
Some of my old behaviours is comming back, like tired till midday and awake at evening/night which was totally messed up last week.
Edit2: awful shortterm memory which is scaring me aswell…

Seems I can eat whatever without crazy adverse reactions. This relaxes my mind and I’m fearing a too strong estrogen drop so Im countering now with estrogenic diet for 1-2days to make it not drop too fast. It’s all perception. I still see that my body is overstressed but my mind is calm. Headache upon waking up is 90% gone. Skin/face looks very damaged tho, wrinkled and pores are very visible… am trying to do 10m joggs up to 3x a day to counter that. Aswell as hitting all muscles for 2-3min upon waking up and at evening since I feel that my muscles are legit vanishing and I dont seem to get any pump or feel. Gotta get those receptors back in there.
My bottom side goes faster out of the errect state, still way longer than prefin but not hanging there for 2min after ejac. which seems to be an extreme overstressed body indicator.
Getting back today to an onpoint diet with fasting and veggisfruitjuices and good aminoacid profile through meat and eggs, still getting daily sunexposure to body and balls xd, doing coldshowers and sprints to make my body sweat 1-3x a day.
Supplementing still with adrenalsupps aswell as h.pink salt and some overall calming sleepsupp and 2mg of melantonin.
My mind is like 90% prefin and the whites of my eyes look extremely clean, i dont know if thats good or not… but eyes were superred for the 8days or so. But eyelids still red but insides are clean af, as if my body would really clean step by step everything.
Trying to focus on kidney/liver/adrenal/bloodflow/stress and hope it keeps going that way. Might be a full recovery soon!^^
Still not sweating on the sun/heat and 0 musclesoreness. Breast tenderness almost fully gone even tho I had very estrogenic diet yesterday. Will try to hit a beer today and then give the body freedom of dealing with it again for awhile^^

And I’m sorry if I spam too much and you guys might get tired or annoyed of this…
A week ago I felt like hit by a truck which kicked myself out of my own body and suddenly everything I took for granted was lost. Like sleeping or doing motorical stuff, having normal vision and not extreme pain for days or just not feeling weird by looking at my hands or my own reflection, having stupidstrong heartrace at night or being not able to hold my own pee…, never thought I would be grateful for not having to deal with this. It all seemed so natural and I was oblivious to what I had. And this whole recovery is doing me amazing and I’m just trying to document to show that it’s not always all going downhill. I’m in contact with 3 other people on reddit and altho they didnt had the mental sides we’re all recovering slowly and heading into a good direction. I’m so grateful for the possibility to be here and just have this diary since it all feels like I just had a bad dream and noone of this has happened. And you guys probably saved me from doing something I didn’t think of ever before. So I’m utterly grateful for every single one of you who participated and/or wrote to and contacted me. Thank you a lot, literally means the world to me!

The fact that you’re able to write so much and document everything is very positive. Clearly your brain is functioning well and that’s the most important thing.

Use this experience to find out what drove you to take Fin. Do you overthink or put too much pressure on yourself? Questions you should ask honestly to yourself and perhaps seek therapy to deal with everything. If there are issues underneath they will find another way to come out in your life and mess things up again. If you’re young it can be hard to admit self issues as we see ourselves as invincible.

Your recovery will take care of itself with a sensible lifestyle, it’s time to consider the emotional aspects of PFS so you can build a better future.

Our brains can make us think hairloss is like life or death. It goes back to our cave man days. We have replaced the danger of being killed by animals and replaced those worries with bullshit stuff like hairloss. This has all been written about by Drs it’s not bro science.
The most important things for our survival are food, warmth, shelter and basic clothing. The rest is all bollocks.
I write this stuff for everyone to read and learn from. If you get a second chance which you are, don’t f@@k it up! Stay strong and positive.

2 Likes

for real man, sometimes i get mad at how bitch i was, i was telling myself dying is better than being bald, maybe i deserve all of this BS

2 Likes

Yeah the brain is wired to be more negative as it was needed more to save our lives from animals. When we think negative our brain thinks that thought is important so it keeps replaying that thought. Sadly this can lead to depression.

Various things like exercise, meditation, laughter, hugging and positive thoughts help to break the cycle of negative thought.

We should be taught in school about the basic understandings of the brain and it’s affect on our psychology. Methods for well being and good mental health. Instead our brains are becoming over stimulated with bullshit and bad foods. It’s no wonder that suicide and depression is on the rise amongst kids. Anxiety med use is overtaking depression drugs for the first time.

One last point meditation is excellent for negative thoughts, depression etc. However different meditations work on different parts of the brain, they are not all the same. You have to find a meditation that works on the part of the brain that is causing negativity or an issue. TM works on the front part which helps to treat negative thinking.
The Amygdala deals with fear and anxiety which is at the back of the brain. I think mindfulness deals more with this.

Vipassana Meditation Technique - How To Cure Anxiety Attacks and Panic Attacks - What is Vipassana

2 Likes

I will go into depth to you guys a bit later when I have a PC around.
Just short diary update.

• 0 dreams, I fall asleep and wake up like instantly. Slept full 8h today, still takin Melatonin and sleep aid
  • face wrinkled af, but not dry. Actually weird cuz its more wrinkly, pores open and very visible but looks more hydrated(might be the 2x a day running sweat countering dry effects idk)
  • actually managed to jogg for 6min and could’ve longer. So this is huge cuz I couldnt jogg lightly for longer than 1min till now since crash
  • started first time yesterday fish oil+vitE, today q10+arginin, tomorrow carnitine. Gonna rotate and yes I know the risks. Still taking a lot of other supps lowdoses which I consider safe. Trying to never exceed 100% dose with any supplement directly (still going over with food in the end)
  • skin less grey/yellowish
  • 1st day barely any tiredness(better then prefin)
    Some of these are strong(sudden) changes, so if I don’t crash tomorrow or so I should be good.
    Morningwood only appearent when I dont fap at all the day before. Absolute 0% if I do. I know it should be bladderrelated but thats my observation.
  • barely headpressure or like 5%
  • brainburning 5-15% varying
  • backheadpain 5-10%
  • peeing is negative, I barely have to…
  • breast tenderness 5%
  • heartbeating at night strong but not racing anymore
  • vision is better
  • I love women, doubt its libido but more like, knowing what I missed makes them all unique and hot for me
  • ate a snickers on empty stomach today (while buying veggies lol) and it felt like gasoline in my stomach burning af. Very interesting. After food doesnt matter
  • slowly starting to sweat more from armpits and less from body
  • ah and my stinky body odor is bit less. After I got it back I almost had to shower twice a day cuz it was so bad
  • bad short term memory (like 1-2hours before is hard to callup again)
1 Like

Sorry if I’m spamming but I’m certain this gonna help me soon to gather all info and action for myself. And maybe s1 if he’s still reading XD

• got bad news today and it fucked my state of mind for full 10hours till a friend forced me to hit the gym
  • extreme depressive thoughts snd negative view of everything
  • severe dry eyes(stopped during gym after I started heavy sweating)
  • skin getting worse
  • pimples appearing on face which I only had before if I ate sth like 1k+ kcal of sugar, but more now. Skin is oily and feels good, but doesnt look so. I expect this to get worse for 1-2months and then better. Hope I can handle the skinaging tho…
  • even sugary foods which helped previously with this extreme depression didnt help today
  • yesterday was complete opposite and I woke today with 20% headpain and cozldnt sleep longer then 6h
  • very low energy today and severe tiredness
  • penis bending is getting worse
  • penile pain/discomfort
  • no more ballache

Why Im writing all this is cuz I hit the gym at 20o’clock, and I really really didnt want to go but I did it since the perma stories scare me.
So after heavy deadlifts and then squats (NOWAY I could do that prefin), like 50min into training HUGE euphoria hit me. I was literally giggling in the gym thinking about fun stuff. After training my testicles felt COLD, which is how they SHOULD feel I totally forgot about that!! And running for 10min early/evening never did that. Running does shrink my ballsack tho. Like not hanging so far! (Trying to observate everything ok xd)
Body is extremely craving sugar/fructose several times of the day. Def adrenals still fakd.

• vision way better today, its nuts how bad it was and just now Im noticing this when its getting better

When I do sprints it feels like Im tackling the muscle wastage, I dont know what it is. It feels like Im pushing the estrogen out of the fatdepots LOL. Rushes my whole body with blood and then I do handstands at home to flush the brain. And after the first time where my head looked like exploding and gave me super uncomfortable feeling afterwards, this doesn’t happen now anymore. As if I’d breaked this barrier in the middle of my head.
Trying to force musclefeeling back with the heavy gym and pushups etc throughout the day. Gotta get tomorrow more asparagus. I was munching on it daily. Dk if it’s that but my braindikk connection is now like 40%!.
Am really really scared of the bending now :confused:
Ah and penis is way too often in a semierrected “hardflaccid” state. If the bending wouldnt get worse I woulfnt care about that since it means there’s def blood rushing through it…just not sure if thats good or bad in the long run xd

Why not try some qigong/tai chi a few times per week to help internal healing. I would also meditate everyday to clear your mind from PFS. You also want balance in your life for mental happiness. Watch gratefulness videos for 10 mins in the morning. It sounds like your hormones are rebalancing themselves. Cold showers in the morning are great for low mood. GL

1 Like

Yea I will have to do that with the greatfulness thingy. It’s not like I’m sad due to reasons, it’s probably more comparable to a woman on her period. I get these phases of depressiveness and then anger. Then happiness and sometimes aggressiveness. Some days ago I had strong breast tenderness and sometimes less and now it’s almost gone. The hormones are just fluctuating so I’m sure this will balance out after awhile. Still trying with diet, sleep and exercise to guide them into a diection I like(dk if that’s even possible but gotta try xd).
Ya I’m doing full cold showers for lke 15s every morning^^ and I do break a sweat in the morning end evening to let blood rush in everywhere with exercise to show my body he needs these freakin muscles and use fat xD

• woke up today first time with some muscle soreness which is great!!
    Couldnt get ANY soreness from the workout 3/4days ago!
  • I got slight hardening on the right side (always had) and penile pain persists in that area…seems to make the bending worse…
    But its bending to the left so it’s not like peyronies, really hope it wont get worse.
    Feels like slight inflammation(discomfort/warm) on lower right side of penis and I’ve no idea what to do… vit e topically? I dont think I can get hold of an urologist till next wednesday…
    I’m getting nocturnal/morning wood and encourage like 2errections a day, so dk if I can hope that bloodflow will work this out

Edit: and I will check the herb out, I’m just very very careful rn with adding supps^^.
Edit2: never thought muscle soreness will make me jump around like a little happy kid in the house fkyes haaa I knew I can force this shit back!

Edit3: please let me write messages to people ^-^

@imscaredman, as much as we don’t mind helping people suffering severe, but transient adverse reactions here, this site and forum is solely intended for those with persistent side effects.

Since you appear to be prone to stress caused by what you believe may be a psychosomatic reaction after reading anecdotes from those who are legitimate members, your account has been suspended for 3 months in the interest of preventing unnecessary interaction with those more severely affected during your continued improvement.

If after those 3 months you are still experiencing persistent symptoms, you are more than welcome to participate in the forum.

This suspension has also been handed down to prevent those with true post-drug illnesses from mistakenly attributing your treatment methods to improvements that are almost certainly due to a natural recovery.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi.

I didn’t hear from you for a long time. How are you doing ?

He is banned forever

Ow. I’m speechless. Suicide is the result of a mental state of despair. It’s the cause of the great majority of fatalities on this forum. Clearly this young man was in distress. I don’t see how banning him would ease his distress and decrease his chances of suicide.
Patience and tolerance are virtues, but so is detachment from the outcome of our efforts. I will take the later approach and wish him the best.

3 Likes

Yeah… except no. That poster returned and said they had recovered “at least 90%”. They then broke a load of terms of service rules in now hidden posts which resulted in their ban. He did give you a shout out by name though, a thank you, just so you know.

2 Likes

I don’t see how taking one pill of anything can fuck people up. I believe in post fin syndrome but many people here probably imagine things… I mean one pill. Come on.

1 Like

There are plenty of examples of one or a few pill cases. Some of the most severe on the forum only had a pill or two. Unfortunately, it appears very short term exposure can cause ongoing issues.

Look on the forum plenty of people crashed on 1 pill some took the drug for years with no issue then they have the crash it all depends person to person.