Pine pollen post

Just ordered, how fast did you find that it worked for you guys?

Pine pollen worked pretty quick (2 days) for me however the ridiculous spike in libido I experienced didn’t last - probably a good thing. It was out of control for that 1-2 day period. Now I’m at a decent baseline. Im happy with where I’m at currently, good luck!

Before that you did suffer with libido and erections? And cool man thanks

I did not suffer from libido issues. I did however have softer erections, loss in spontaneous erections, loss in morning wood which are all much better now (I’d say 85-90% there). Also had size issues which are not currently present. Wishing you the best

How are people taking Pine Pollen and what dosage?

i ordered a tincture off ebay should be here in a couple days. will keep everyone posted as i use it

I tried a bag of this it did absolutely nothing for my pfs…Baking soda was 10x more effective.

1 Like

How did you take the baking soda and which symptoms did you help ?

Well my Pine Pollen arrived beginning of the week, been putting 2/3 spoonfuls in with a drink and am disappointed it does’t seem to do anything for me :frowning:

Didn’t do anything for me, there was somewhat of a calming sensation, but yea, nothing.

I’ve also been trying the baking soda, not sure how i feel about that one yet. Not even sure if I’m drinking it right. Do i just poor a spoonful into a glass of water, mix it up and drink? What sides does this treat?

Hi Holyhead, can you please tell us which sides did you cure with banking soda, if you have a link in case you bought it on line.
Thank you!

I’ve also tried baking soda in a glass of water, I think its more of a detox for your body.

Just thought I’d round back to this post. I remember looking at Pine Pollen a while back, along with Baking powder, and being very excited that we might be on to something. Having tried both for some time, they’ve really done nothing to me. Has everyone here come to the conclusion these don’t really work?

Has anyone had any lasting, or even acute, effect from either:

• Pine Pollen
  • Soda Soda

Trying my pine pollen today just came in mail

1 Like

@Mark2012 has just reported improvements with baking soda.

1 Like

Anyone else had any luck with pine pollen?

I think I’d like to try it again, got mine off eBay, it arrived and was from China so not sure if it was any good really.

1 Like

I’ve seen Ozeph mention it–I’ve tried it but haven’t noticed much of a difference

1 Like

Been trying it again over the last few days. I’ve noticed the first few times you try it, an unmistakable ‘calmness’ washes over you, feels pretty great. Doesn’t really affect any symptoms other than a sense of serenity. Then after trying it a few times, it doesn’t work anymore and then you’re just drinking pine flavored water.

1 Like

After a nice research I decided to give a try and have been taking Pine Pollen organic powder for 4 days now. 24 hours after my first dose my libido has dropped to zero. Now i feel worse. Even though i am not 100% sure i do believe my worsening has been caused by PP as i have no changed anything in my diet and i don’t take any other supplements.