Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

there is an absolute reality, fat loss from face/chin area yes its because of low cortisol or smth else.

krieg17
dude you have puffiness on your eyelids check your thyroid looks like your become hypo

Guys I have same changes of face as you. This is so sad.

Pfs is worse than metaamfetamine

i know a guy who used propecia but now after 5 years he has still good facial condition fatty and shiny. this is fast aging not only loss, if you have genetics that there will be a natural loss from face pfs make it a little faster.

Hello,

I also am in this terribel situation with fat dryen from my face. My Stomach have also become fater.
Im feel quiet desperate of this. I take all kind och vitamins and also Tongkat Ali. Im going to see a plasticsurgery to discuss if the filler with Sculptra is a option for me. Ive red that there are a risk of sideeffects so im not shore if im going through this treatment. I wounder if you Know somerhing about this treatment and if you think its something we could benefit from.

Take care
Patrik

[Size=4]Changes in fat redistribution, hair texture(dry and brittle), narrower face, developed wrinkles on forehead etc. I was taking HGH during this time which helped a little bit, I just donā€™t have many pictures. eyebrows also much thicker
Also have extreme diffuse hair loss all over my head, which may not be noticeable because itā€™s on the top of my head and front. I NEVER had hairloss prior to this drug, I wasnā€™t Rx it for hairloss, it fucked my whole life up.
1st picture is before this garbage in June

2nd picture is 6 months after crash in December

3rd picture 5 days before crashing July[/size]

Yepā€¦Hair turns to straw like wavy texture and the density goes way down from all the sheddingā€¦Shit load of weight gain around love handle and ab regionā€¦Fluid like retention and puffinessā€¦So far mine has shown no signs of ending or reversingā€¦Biologic switch like flips and wonā€™t reverse backā€¦If you have really nice THICK hair before hand like mine you will really notice the fucking it puts on your hairā€¦

Itā€™s all from overexpression of the 5AR(5ar sensitivity) thatā€™s causes maybe all our symptoms, but definitely the diffuse hair loss, texture, skin changes

youre still really attractive for what its worth

I see no evidence of hairloss in these photos. Why did you even take Finasteride?

As I stated in my post I never took it for hair loss

It all started when I had really bad urine dribbling and urinating not voluntarily(also it was hard to pee when I wanted to which says it wasnā€™t my prostate), after I got back from a deployment, my doctor thought maybe I was having prostate issues(Iā€™m 21 by the way and it was actually hard to pee when I tried), went on it for 2 weeks with no symptoms, but it also didnā€™t help my urination either, got all symptoms after 2-3 weeks after quitting, I had no idea that Propecia was even causing the issues till a month later, I still have urinating issues, but now Iā€™m stuck with unbearable ā€œbrain fogā€, ED, libido, and slow motion vision, diffuse hair loss. I got royally screwed over.

The hair loss this caused is diffuse, but my hair was thick before all this, Iā€™ve lost about 50% of the hair around my head, I will upload another picture sometime showing it in light.

The 2nd picture is 7 months post crash, 3rd is like 5days before my crash
If you look in the 2nd picture you can see the different texture and thereā€™s a few grey hairs in the front

Could you maybe post photos but blank out your eyes, nose, and mouth? I think that itā€™s important that guys who have suffered from this particular adverse event are evidencing this, both for themselves and for others, to show that you are not alone and that finasteride can actually do this. Although still anecdotal, it does contribute to a weight of evidence and may start to get disbelievers, particularly in the medical profession, to sit up and think. Photos are also so much more effective than some text on a screen.

Unfortunately I canā€™t give you any definitive reassurances. The only guy I can remember who says he has regained the weight to his face is this forumā€™s mcibofh who also included photos on this thread. He went down the hormone replacement route and believes that gh-releasing peptides helped to restore the fat. You can read his story on both this website and solvepfs.com where he goes by the same name.

A friend Iā€™ve only known for a few years after I had lost the subcutaneous fat only recently made the comment about me having lost weight when he saw a photo of my face that was taken only a few months before the subcutaneous fat started to go. I appreciate how difficult it can be when a pill you take for hair loss perversely changes your appearance in other ways.

Hereā€™s a member who supposedly had the facial fat come back.

The new host of PFS Global Support on Blogtalkradio Nader Jawad has posted several photos of himself on the Blogtalkradio PFS Global Support website, including a photo showing his face pre-PFS, and then 6 months later with PFS which shows significant fat loss to his face. I canā€™t seem to copy or save the image as it is one of several which loop round, but if you follow the link youā€™ll see yet another example of how propecia can negatively impact your appearance: blogtalkradio.com/pfsglobal/ ā€¦ 15-present

Thanks Nader for sharing these images.

I just posted my story as a separate thread about subcutaneous fat loss and plastic surgery. Unfortunately I donā€™t have a lot of pics from when I immediately stopped Propecia at age 22, but I do have before Propecia and 10 years later, when far more aging and fat loss has occurred than is normal for someone my age.

I appreciate your other thread, very depressing. But I donā€™t see it in your case, you look less scary than me thatā€™s for sure. Would have been awesome if the surgeon pointed out with photos what he was seeing.

I think Iā€™m having some of mine come back, from taking among others those supplements he mentioned, exercising and trying to sweat (havenā€™t been able to much for years), eating lots of home cooking at night, going to bed early and sleeping 7-10 hours. Daily napping is another great way for me to get warmth back into my face and have at least for a few minutes upon waking that healthy ā€œplumpā€ feeling that I had in my body before I became sickly, along with occasional use of l-arginine (nitric oxide). I have no muscle tone so my face is very flabby, especially if I stand upside down. Itā€™s been a decade and I still donā€™t recognize the old man in the mirror so psychologically itā€™s only a slight improvement but at least Iā€™m looking more normal to other people which would certainly make my life easier. My skin is getting more color (more tan) and less thin so I donā€™t cut myself shaving constantly like I used to. And my face is becoming wider closer to how it used to be. I donā€™t see the skull and muscle in my forehead area as much and the dark circles under the eyes have been reduced.

/

I donā€™t think the pics (before fin, during fin, after fin) demonstrated well enough the changes I underwent while on the drug and after quitting, so I took them down. Will try to put up more representative pics some other time.

16 months post crash, my face is definitely changing for the better. Iā€™ve had bone regrowth since crash and in the past month or two, have been developing a healthier facial skin/tissue. Face is ā€˜gooierā€™ and more congealed. Skin seems to have layers, as opposed to the fatty/watery lump it was around crash. Still not normal but getting there. Hard to tell how related it is to anything Iā€™ve done as Iā€™m definitely one of those pfs guys who gets better with passage of time, for whatever fortunate reason.

1 Like

Hereā€™s my story imgur.com/gallery/qJlxb