Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

Im sorry but nothing has resolved. Everything has continued to stay the same, all symptoms are still present. Same goes for my brother for pvdl.

Wrinkles are getting more prominent on my face. The longer the day the stronger the wrinkles manifest. I lost so much collagen withing 3 years that’s insane… Can someone recommend an anti aging creme without risking getting worse?

Anti Aging cream will not help im afraid.

Ive lost collagen like hell, face looks like shit now.

Hi Lazarus. I have the same issue. In fact, my endocrinologist saw my lipoatrophy. It is due to the finasteride withdrawn. Have you try hCG?

Some weeks before the crash, March 2021 at the age of 59, already on the poison since Feb 2021 and already a little bit feminized.

I have been an outdoor activities freak all my life. A handsome, super healthy, sexual active guy. Nor alcohol, not depressions, borderline and bipolar disorder, neither binge eating could bring me down.

7 Likes

18 month later. Today, 17 month after my crash on April the 6 2021

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Exsexgod

3 Likes

P. Roy Vagelos - Merck - MSD Chairman under his leadership inspired from the mechanism of the torture of poor hermaphrodites the drugs proscar and propecia have been developed. Nowing from animal and Human clinical trails that some dogs and mens potence are destroyed. He is 93 now, still alive. He could live a good life with 256 Finasteride associated suicides.

I have been stupid thinking about a doctor helping me, informing me, the half good in white, but I should had better remembered to other ones like Dr. Mengele, giving a shit to the health of their victims.

I never thought about lifelong destruction when he gave me the Finasteride muster packages from the pharma salesman I met leaving his room. My death penalty. Nothing as a fucking stupid coincidence. Half an hour before, he never would have offered me the shit. It has been much to early for the murder medication.

And I was so stupid. Why I didn’t deny to take it with me after I already denied because if sexual activity and he said then better not. To connect it with a relationship. And after quitting just starting to take the poison instead of making an internet check up. I make a big internet check up for asbestos in every house I once wanted to buy or nano titanium dioxide in every sunscreen. And than I throat an euthanasia drug with a gaslighting leaflat. No clear statement to the long time persistent side effects. Only ED can hold on after quitting. I thought a two weeks period. I thought about ED lasting for years they had to inform about

After only six weeks I crashed in a romantic situation. What dear FDA or other agencies is more disheartening for a man as loosing his manhood. And that’s not all. From the crash on I lost all my muscles, my intact brain and my ability for basic things have been damaged.

Than they told me it is a depression. Look at the pictures!!! This is not a depression. A depression never destroies a man in 17 months like that.

I have had depressions. After a year as a farmer with 25 goats I was fit like never before in my life .

I lived a funny life for 59 years. Even on early retirement because of borderline personality I lived a funny life with outdoor activities every day. Winter with Nordic Walking, spring and autumn with wonderful bicycle hikes and the Sumner in our little lido at the lake. Often like a lonely Wulf, sometimes in a relationship, sometimes with friends and the weekend with my child .

Now every day is a torture. I have been a super healthy 59 yo best ager. Now I m a living wrack like a sick 90 man. Lacking all of my activities I feel lonely with my total damaged brain chemistry tortured by anhedonic and deep deep black thoughts full of regret and hate.

If I once commit suicide I destroy the lives of my child and her mother too. If once ones rage reaches the guilty I hope there is no mercy!

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

I know with severe depression I have had so much feelings, everything turned gray and the sight got narrow but there was so many hope to feel love and support, libido and sexuality still functioned, the desire for romantic love and life perspectives as a couple have been great.

The pharma “payed rent” psychiatrists lie, if they tell depressed are asexual, these are only the psych pills castrating men and women. Sexuality and romantic feelings in psychiatric wards are a tabu topic but everybody knows about.

With pfs I feel switched off like a TV. I starre against the screen and feel nothing anymore. No desire for nothing. No energy even to stand up from the couch.

2 Likes

Hi! Who has claimed to crash on Pycnogenol? Was looking for this

I did lol, wish I knew what I do know when I wrote that.

On the surface it seems like a good supplement for us, but if you dig deeper you’d find that it’s a pretty potent 5ARI sadly.

1 Like

Thanks man. Dealing with some bad headaches and my veins are protruding like I had a huge workout, so trying to find something safe to improve blood flow.

1 Like

Who else has the insane fat gain on hips/legs? Legit look like a woman. Feel like a freak show every time I look in the mirror. I can’t even pretend to be normal with these physical symptoms. It’s so humiliating to look like this. Can’t even do much about it. I literally can’t change this as my fat distribution is messed up. I might just start wearing a binder for my legs like transgender men do. At least that way I won’t have to feel like a freak in public.

Today:

Before pfs:

1 Like

I’ve had this only it got about 3x worse than thus and really doesn’t have anything to do with being feminine IMHO…transgender don’t have this problem and mind is mainly fluid or water all over upper torso as well…

1 Like

Deep gouges of collagen breakdown on my chin. It’s been developing over time but woke up today and it looks like 2 long scars. Will post pic later.

It never ends. My genetics dr wants a video chat with me in January after taking bloodnfrom my parents and me. I’m assuming they found something. Idk what will come of it

1 Like

I’m 38. My face is now sagging and feels like mush. That gouge popped up on the right side of my chin and collagen is being shredded all over. Have a deep line across my chin too. Idk how much more a person is supposed to take I feel like im being deformed

1 Like

Mate this is so distressing, have the same issues as you know, I can see the gauge, i often wake up to new holes under the skin too foods can be a trigger but for us almost all foods are. The line across my chin is very deep now, but during mini recoveries it all re fills hang on to that my friend. You’re a great guy K, we’ll make it man

This seems absolutely crazy. Impossibly so. I don’t doubt you when I say it, in fact, I think it’s important that you tell people, this condition truly is insane.

1 Like

Agreed Greek,

The body, brain is in a sick, not permanent state, pfs mindset makes many, including me ‘at times’ think otherwise

1 Like