PFS and rheumatoid arthritis;

Hi guys.
I’m writing for advice. After my last incident, I developed a rheumatic autoimmune disease (from the symptoms I think it’s rheumatoid arthritis, I’m going to see a doctor soon) are there men here who developed this condition after PFS? I am worried because I don’t know if the treatments for this disease will make my situation worse. I also have problems with the stomach (pain) and intestines (mucus in the stool) thank you very much if you will answer me :slight_smile:

I got diagnosed with ulcerative colitis last year. First sign of it was mucus in the stools. Treatments haven’t made my PFS worse.

2 Likes

For me the crash triggered joint, tendon and muscle issues that continue to progress over the years. I went to the doc as well for rheumatoid arthritis, but got cleared.

Is inflammation involved in your problems or moreso gradual physical degeneration ?

I’m sorry Lino for your experience. Have you tried to cure your problems? How were your autoimmunity tests? I’ve been worse for two months, but there are days when I’m better. I do not know what will happen in the future, but when there is a recognized pathology (AR in this case, inflammatory disease) I will have to treat it. For this I wrote the post, to compare with other men/ guys with the same problem.

My autoimmunity tests were fine.
I think generally it is best to get a referral to a clinic that is specialized in regards to rheumatic diseases.

Most gp’s are not doing as exhaustive testing, so the former is preferable to get things ruled out and have a high level of certainty.

Hopefully they can help you out and can give you some answers!

1 Like