Permanent brain damage?

@sandman2019 neurosteroids have taken away our identity

Has this effect been recently? How long have you felt like this?

do you know how to get it back?

ever since i took the first dosage and i was on for a while then i got off never been the same since

@sandman2019 I’m the same it’s been like this for at least 8 years. If your receptors are still functioning increasing allo would help. I was on paroxetene and it helped for a long time - increases Allo. I didn’t know if had PFS for a long long time. I’m not recommending paroxetene but it did help. It depends on how shot your system is

Stress
all a Hypophysen and Adrenal Problem

These are my words of describing the cognitive state:

Do you relate to this or does anybody actually feel this?

The emotional blunting, feeling so numbed out and not being able to feel things like the weather, days, weeks, months, seasons of the year, feelings of nature, energy and excitement in the air, sense of breathing in fresh air. There is nothing that makes it better, at least that I have found. How can something so notorious for causing mental health problems be prescribed and when it does have negative side effects it’s just oh well, there’s nothing that can be done for you! We don’t really care to look into the science and causes, we’ll just call it depression and do nothing to help you! Something I literally only took for 4 weeks to cause problems that still are wreaking havoc on me 2 years later. Absolutely criminal.

5 Likes

@Jackidk I feel the same. The thing is people don’t believe us. Even our families so what chance have we got. Certain people in Merck will go to hell for this. Getting our story out there through the media and shaming these fucks is key

4 Likes

are we screwed for life?
I’m feeling better since off the drug but not like i was before it was weird like i am permanently numb

we arent screwed for life if we further our studies (need funding) and start experiments with therapeutics etc

we are screwed if we dont make any fkin progress like we havent in the last couple years

please take the survey and help us get further

2 Likes

me too
my brain stop and kill me

If we do some solid research particularly on receptors…like androgen receptors for pfs and pas, serotonin and dopaminergic receptors for pssd and estrogen receptors for post arimidex/aromasin syndrome, we can easily find a lot of answers for our problems. Idk when will this even start. I dont thing anyone is even interested in these things…stupid world. We need people like @awor

3 Likes

Sadly, this approach isn’t likely to bear fruit. I’ve written about this before and sorry for repeating myself if you’ve read it before but repeatedly people here say that we need research and we need someone else to do something.

At some point we all need to accept that nobody else is going to do it, so we need to do it.

Because you probably aren’t a research scientist, you’ll have to do something else instead.

2 Likes

What do u mean by “we need to do it”? Aren’t this “we” this whole community of people suffering from these drugs? Should we individually do such researches? And not everyone comes from US or Europe to find such high level research scientists, and not just scientists, we need highly qualified scientists on receptor science. What people like me can do is to donate to such a research which is initiated by the whole community. U people should purposefully make people here to donate a small amout every month for such a research, otherwise they should not use this forum for spreading their fad diets and scams. After 10 months of having this severe physical symptoms i am damn sure i will never be cured with these exersice and diets.

2 Likes

I agree.

That would be unfair (what if someone can’t afford it? How do we make them? Do we ban people for not having money?). What’s more, as I have written about before, the amount of money needed is probably more than we can crowd fund.

The sooner people who are affected here find some way of contributing to the effort of getting this condition recognised and raising the profile of our cause, the sooner we’ll get somewhere.

So, as always, I agree that you can’t fad diet or supplement yourself out of this (hasn’t worked in ten years) you can’t afford to fund the research, even if we could get the right people ready to do the work.

So, the only thing we can do is use our own skills and abilities to raise the profile so that those who can fund the research and scientists who might be interested can see the scale of the problem.

5 Likes

This describes how I feel also. Although I can work and live an autonomous life there’s not much joy in it. My penis is numb and my emotions are numb.

Did he use finasteride? Have he said so somewhere?

We will never know for sure, its an estimated guess. However I’m convinced he did.

Are you trying trestolone?

Specific demethylation using crispr-like treatments seems to be the best bet. I don’t see how this problem is exactly metaphysical, although the body-mind interplay can certainly give one pause for deep contemplation.

1 Like

If it was brain damage no one would get windows. Also you can sever someone’s spinal cord and they can still get erections or have libido or they still respond to testosterone treatment. Brain damage doesn’t give u stretchy skin and tits