Payment for Baylor Research

I want to make sure if you are checking this forum that you know the following: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research, it will be paid for. I repeat: IT WILL BE PAID FOR. PM me if you are interested, and I will fill you in with the details. You mail also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in.

MONEY WILL BE NO OBJECT…JUST PARTICIPATE…LETS GET THIS CURED!

I was told by the PFS Foundation that you are only allowed to participate in one of the two studies, is that everyone’s experience? I would love to participate in the Baylor study as well, but I have already signed up for the BWH study.

I was under the same impression. You can only do one of the studies. Which makes it imperative that we get more guys involved in both studies. MONEY is not a reason to not do it - you will get it paid for…PM me if you want to participate…

Does anyone know which of the two studies is more in need of participants?

If I had to guess I’d say Baylor is behind. Just based on my own experience contacting each one.

Bump

bump

You alright jorbie?

He’s raising awareness that money is no object for the studies.

Ah I see.slow on the uptake there.
That was a mistake by me with little consequence, unlike a 3 month cycle of fin ha!
Sigh, fuck this buzz.

Made my appointment today.

Ha. It happens with Fin brain.

This is really good news though guys. Make vacation out of it. It’s on us to get this done so we can officially prove PFS exists.

I’d like to participate. Can someone please PM me w/the details of the study? Specifically, what tests are run, how many days it takes, etc. THanks.

bump

I want to make sure if you are checking this forum that you know the following: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research, it will be paid for. I repeat: IT WILL BE PAID FOR. PM me if you are interested, and I will fill you in with the details. You mail also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in.

Maybe Mew could send out an email to every member of the forum to let them know about the research.

Please PM Jorbie if you didn’t already do so, his posts are listed in this thread and he can assist.

I think it would be a good idea that those who are willing to participate apply for Baylor rather than for Boston’s study, since it will probably be less difficult to find other people to go to the Boston’s study. Not only because more people live near Boston but also because the Baylor study is behind in participants.