Payment for Baylor Research

I want to make sure if you are checking this forum that you know the following: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research, it will be paid for. I repeat: IT WILL BE PAID FOR. PM me if you are interested, and I will fill you in with the details. You mail also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in.

MONEY WILL BE NO OBJECT…JUST PARTICIPATE…LETS GET THIS CURED!

[quote=“jorbie”]
I want to make sure if you are checking this forum that you know the following: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research, it will be paid for. I repeat: /quote]
make it in big fonts like

[b][Size=4]IT WILL BE PAID FOR. PM me if you are interested, and I will fill you in with the details. You mail also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in.

MONEY WILL BE NO OBJECT…JUST PARTICIPATE…LETS GET THIS CURED![[/size][/b]

Thank you Harley!

I want to make sure if you are checking this forum that you know the following: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research, it will be paid for. I repeat: IT WILL BE PAID FOR. PM me if you are interested, and I will fill you in with the details. You can also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in too…

[Size=4]MONEY WILL BE NO OBJECT…JUST PARTICIPATE…LETS GET THIS CURED![/size]

I want to make sure if you are checking this forum that you know the following: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research, it will be paid for. I repeat: IT WILL BE PAID FOR. PM me if you are interested, and I will fill you in with the details. You can also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in too…

ask Mew make it appear at the front page of propeciahelp.com to appear first thing when you type propeciahlep.com that will be better.

For some reason, my repeatedly posting this bothers a few of you. I would think the reason would be clear, and in the last week THREE men have signed up for the Baylor study explicitly because of this post. I assuming you all want a cure? Then I hope these postings aren’t too bothersome…

Keep it up. Lets get these studies done.

Keep going with your posts man, you’re doing a great job - 3 guys signed up is fantastic. If others on here were more like you then these vital research studies would have been filled months ago.

Hi all,

I want to make bump Jorbie’s message and sure everyone has seen it: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research, IT WILL BE PAID FOR. PM Jorbie if you are interested, and he will fill you in with the details; you can also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in too.

This is our best hope out of this misery, so please do take part if you can.

Thanks,

Davey

I want to make bump Jorbie’s message and sure everyone has seen it: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research, IT WILL BE PAID FOR. PM Jorbie if you are interested, and he will fill you in with the details; you can also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in too.

bump

I want to bump Jorbie’s message and sure everyone has seen it: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research[Size=4] IT WILL BE PAID FOR[/size].

PM Jorbie if you are interested, and he will fill you in with the details; you can also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in too.

Thanks,

Davey

I want to bump Jorbie’s message and sure everyone has seen it: if you choose to participate in the Baylor research IT WILL BE PAID FOR.

PM Jorbie if you are interested, and he will fill you in with the details; you can also email Phillip Roberts (media@pfsfoundation.org) and he can also fill you in too.