Only took two doses

Hmm… I have noticed I have slightly dull orgasms now too, never while on Finasteride but noticed now 8 months after stopping Fin… it’s so strange… I’m hoping it gets better with time . Anyone here improve orgasm with time?

1 Like

Test supplements also make my semen thicker. When i dont take supps its pure water. But they seem to make my mental state much worse. Not sure what to do here. Should i just wait?

Is there a sweet spot where you get benefits but no downsides? Can you take a smaller dose?

You should look around here if you haven’t, lots of people have taken that sort of supplement with varying results (including worsening).

Yeah taking supplements is a gamble. Ive read a lot of threads where some felt worse some got better. so its a risk… Personally i wouldn’t take a risk either… I’m going to try and see how far i can recover naturally.

A guy in the Hairlosstalk forum said that vitamin B6 and vit E in high doses works wonder for orgasm quality. I will give it a try with other dozens of supplements. This will be my second supplement cycle.
If this won’t work, i would like to try Arimidex or Hcg and such… i just want this nightmare to be over and go on with my life. I hope supplemental recoveries can be sustainable after quitting… because after quitting my first supplement cycle, my sexual problems are back to normal again… has anyone achieved sustainable “full” recovery after quitting from the protocols?

B6 and Vit E are both anti androgenic.

Did you write up your experience here? What you were taking, how much and when? The symptoms it helped?

I would really like people to write up what they have done and how it worked in detail so we can either cross things off the list or suggest them.

I didn’t write here. In which section should i post it?
My list of supplements that i’ve used:
-Vitamin D, 5000iu a day.
-Zinc 600mg a day.
-L-carntine (as for the androgen receptor development, but the brand was crappy)
-Royal Jelly, 2 pills a day.
-Niacin, 2 pills a day.
-Creatine, 5grams a day after light muscle workout in home.

During this period, i also didn’t touch my genitals for like 2 weeks. I experienced high libido, wet dreams. And fast occuring erections. After 2 weeks, i experimented with my ejaculation to see the results… in contrary to other positive sexual effects, my semen volume was still low, and the orgasms were not intense as i expected to be. :confused:
Now im giving a another try with more range of supplements again.

Wow really? Why did he said that then… thanks for the info. Do you know anything should i use for my semen and orgasm problems?

Thanks for posting that up.

I think you could maybe write your own blog in either member stories or therapeutic efforts. It’d keep the info all in one place so it’s easy to follow, iterate on and plot your progress. I can split these posts out if you like. Apologies for derailing this thread in an effort to have threads about one subject!

2 Likes

I’m doing pretty well guys. Out of all the nightmarish symptoms I had, the only ones that still remain are the sexual stuff and depression. Also have some brain fog still but it’s pretty mild. So main problems still are depression and low libido (I’m able to have sex consistently though).

Feeling grateful to have at least somewhat of a life again.

2 Likes

Good to hear man hope you continue to improve, sorry this happened to you at such a young age! Your very strong for going through this.

1 Like

Thanks brother

How are you hanging in now mate. Similar story took 2 pills spaced a day apart. Last pill taken just under three weeks ago and had an anxiety attack.

Hope the symptoms have faded now if not gone completely

Hello brother,

I read your post and I was wondering, did you have tinnitus due to the drug?

Did it diminish over time? I currently am 3 weeks out and the tinnitus is very loud in my left ear, my is red as if it is inflamed it really bothers me.

good news i must say ,

sexual stuff still remain? but can you atleast hold an erection until the end withaut going back ?

Hey guys so I wanted to update this thread as it’ll soon be two years since I took fin.

My remaining symptoms are anxiety that comes and goes, fluctuating libido, hard to build muscle. Dick feels a bit less sensitive than before though? Also erections aren’t as hard as they should be for a 20yo guy

Feels good coming back from hell. Here’s to hoping i don’t make myself worse somehow.

2 Likes

Hey! would you mind telling us what you did over the past two years. It will surely help us a lot!

1 Like

Yes please tell us what you did

Hey fellas,

Happy to report I’ve been completely recovered since April 2021. CDNuts protocol for two years straight did it.

Don’t give up hope!