Oneday's PCT to Recovery (Correcting HPTA with Nolvadex and hCG)

I hope that isn’t the case. I’d never eff with anything that screws up hormones again. Bald and healthy is way better than this.

Great hypothesis

Unfortunately however, all these hypothesis’ only seem to apply to some people

I for instance have decent LH but poor FSH. I have shinkage to the penis but my balls seem okay.

Excess estrogen though.

I have low LH low test and pretty low fsh. Waiting for another blood test to find out about all of those again and E2.

Minimal ED but definately testicular shrinkage.

Funny thing is the longer I withdraw from masterbation the less libido I have and the more shrinkage!

Could this be increase in testosterone causing further aromatisation and less LH production?

This guy had the right idea but that is a horrible PCT. You NEED an AI in there alongside a SERM and hCG like that. In the absence of same on would have ridiculous estrogen levels which would pretty much ensure no recovery.

I see he was against AI’s as he was worried about using another enzyme inhibitor. Arimidex is very different to finasteride in just about every way, i don’t think those concerns were warranted. Using anything to artificially tweak your hormones isn’t going to be ideal but in certain instances AI’s will prove very important to one’s protocol.

It didn’t work for him either. I’ve seen him on meso and he’s still dabbling!

I think we need to delete Oneday and ScaredinMD recoveries…until we end by deleting all the recoveries section :frowning:

Can you post a link to where he states he is not recovered, as he has not updated this thread to do so?

Sorry it was several months ago I stumbled accross something of his on meso saying something along the lines of running it again but slightly differently.

If I come accross it again in my incessant searching for the answer I surely will post it!

False. I was on clomid-only, my T was in the 800s (50% higher than my pre-fin T), and my estrogen was as low as 26. My sex hormones all looked great, but I was suffering sexual and mental sides anyway.

Interesting.

Clearly you went straight past your T/E ratio. Everyone has a sweetspot. Around 240:1 (pmol/L) ratio is a good benchmark from what i gather.

So he never got back??? I wonder what happened to him

Guys is there any progress??
Try sellery ı have some good results from it but no 100%
If i stop I lose the effect but still it works
U can post me message
m.saatli@gmail.com

I did something similar with s pct too! I listed what I took below:

1. Clomid 50/50/50/25
  2. Mk677 (hgh secretagogue) 3 months
  3. 200:1 tongkat Ali

Balls started tingling and growing, morning woods came back and all is well with the world lol

For how long has this been good for you? Significant enough for you to recommend others to give it a try?

Hey Oneday,

Are you alive mate? How did your PCT work out? There are others here who would like to know what worked for you?

Thanks man

Mike

1 Like

@oneday

The reason why many of you guys failed to restart your HPTA’s were due to using the wrong drug. I promised myself to leave this forum for a good time because i finally found a promising protocol. But some problems came up and i stayed here to gather some additional information before i go. There is really a lot to say.

But only thing i can say now is that the best bet for HPTA recovery is Enclomiphene. You can buy the brand name Enclofert by India. Clomid won’t work for HPTA, because:

Clomid is a combination of two isomers. Zuclomiphene and Enclomiphene. We need Enclomiphene, it is an Estrogen Antogonist. Zuclomiphene is an Estrogen Agonist! That’s why many bodybuilders or low T sufferers feel good on Clomid only for a short period of time and then crash due to elevated Estrogen or Estrogenic side effects. Whereas, Enclomiphene antogonizes ER’s on Pituitary Gland. Well, other SERM’s do this too but as i said, they are very estrogenic on other tissues. Unfortunately, there is a limited knowledge on Enclomiphene’s tissue spesific effects. But from what i have read, it seems it doesn’t have that Estrogenic effect as other SERM’s.

I was also searching Tamoxifen, it is tolerated very well in contrary to Clomid but it is also has both anti-estrogenic and estrogenic effects. Also it has some bad effects on bone growth. A mixed bag, but still a good choice. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18348701

Enclomiphene has been show to increase LH, FSH, T, Free T levels significantly in men. That’s what we need. Im not going to post every source of mine. You can all find them by simple keywords. There is also two evidences on Reddit that it increased their androgenic profile. https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmsourcetalk/comments/f022x2/meta_bloods_confirming_efficacy_of_enclofert50/

If we minimalize everything to one conclusion: Best thing to try for low T symptoms is Enclomiphene Citrate. If you don’t have the acsess to it, the second best thing is Tamoxifen Citrate. Rest is a big no-no. You might want to supplement yourself with MK-677 prior to a SERM PCT because it also decreases IGF-1 levels due its Estrogenic affects on the liver. (IGF-1 is produced in the liver.)

A member from here fully 100% recovered by Clomid and Nolvadex together, but then he crashed a week after. Also, a member from Thinksteroids fully recovered by Nolvadex https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/x-propecia-user-bloods-please-look-20-years-old.134313387/ The trick is to use the right substance for the correct amount of time with the correct dosage!

No one in this forum has ever used the correct substance on correct dosages. It is insane that people here used Clomid 40mg every day and claimed it is not working. Of course it won’t work. The substance is wrong, the dosages are wrong, the duration is wrong! You need to use it 12.5mg every other day. (Search every bodybuilding forum and articles, all of my words are based.) Im considering that increasing androgens can heal us when i propose this hypothesis. I know that many of us felt bad or didn’t notice much when we increase the T levels, but still i think many people missing a chance here.

Low is better with SERMS, so you should start with 10mg every other day. At least for 6 weeks. This is the safest and most efficient protocol you can find when it comes to SERM’s. Don’t use Clomid. Use Enclomiphene.

2 Likes

How about you try it yourself and come with results before claiming what’s wrong vs right?

1 Like