NOW Saw Palmetto Extract With Pygeum - 1 Week In

Welcome to our community. Please fill in the following template as a way of introducing yourself, and helping others to understand your background and situation.

Where are you from (country)? USA

How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?) Google

What is your current age, height, weight? 6’2” 173 Pounds

What specific drug did you use (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, isotretinoin/Accutane, fluoxetine, sertraline, citalopram, leuprorelin, etc…)? NOW Saw Palmetto Extract With Pygeum and Pumpkin Seed Oil

What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)? Morning and night last Saturday and Sunday morning (recommended dosages)

What condition was being treated with the drug? Hair loss

For how long did you take the drug (weeks/months/years)? 1.5 days

How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start the drug? 28

How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit? 28

How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)? Cold turkey

How long into your usage did you notice the onset of side effects? Saturday night

What side effects did you experience that have yet to resolve since discontinuation? Penis shrinkage, penis wrinkles, impotence, panic attacks, muscle shaking, muscle weakness, very low temperature, palms and feet always sweating, hard to workout and hard to sweat when working out, skin taking long time to heal, absorbs lotion and sunscreen instantly, scared, but able to think and speak clearly, feel emotionally distant at times though and not laughing as much as I used to

Check the boxes that apply. You can save your post first, then interactively check/uncheck the boxes by clicking on them. If your symptoms change, please update your list.

Sexual
X Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
X Erectile Dysfunction
X Complete Impotence
X Loss of Morning Erections
X Loss of Spontaneous Erections
X Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ ] Watery Ejaculate
[ ] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
X Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
X Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
X Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[ ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
X Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
X Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
Maybe a little, hard to tell Penis curvature / rotation on axis
X Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
X Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
X Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[ ] Muscle Wastage
X Muscle Weakness
X Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
X Prostate pain (being treated by Urologist with Doxycycline Mono 100 MG (seems to be working)
X Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
X Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[x] Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears)
[ ] Hearing loss
[x] Increased hair loss
[x] Frequent urination
X Lowered body temperature

X Other Skin is very odd, feels like it’s tightening and always somewhat moist. Heart palpitations for a few days, now seem to be gone. Couldn’t sleep at all for a few days. Getting 4-6 hours now. Some days feel good like nothing happened (with the exception of penis stuff), other days depressed and worried. Don’t know if nervous, tired, or what but sometimes have trouble with balance and keeping hands still.

What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug? Saw general doctor, dermatologist, and urologist. Was offered Klonopin and Xanax for nerves. I declined. Took the aforementioned Doxycycline Mono for prostate pain. Discontinued all hair loss products and all supplements, even vitamins. Just eat organic green vegetables, whey protein shakes and salmon.

If you have pre or post-drug blood tests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (please post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)? I actually had a physical in March and will be using that as a baseline. Just took hormonal blood tests yesterday with my GP. Waiting on results. Asked to see Endocrinologist.

Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience? Initially Saturday night felt popping pain in testicles and lots of stomach grumbling. Sunday morning stopped, so took one more dose. Stomach pain came back, so quit cold turkey. Monday and Tuesday had penis shrinkage, wrinkles, and no sensation there, but just assumed that normal. Got worried on Wednesday and saw doctor. Found small varicocle on left testicle and cyst. Might have already been there. Not sure. First few days lot of pain in pelvic region and lower back. Since starting antibiotic, that has gone away.

Tell us your story, in your own words, about your usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug. Not much else to say here. Just trying to remain positive and healthy. It’s depressing and very hard to be hit with all at once. Hoping if I work hard and eat right, I’ll be in the 3 month beat it category. Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Quick Update:

Positives:
Heart palpitations are gone
Panic attacks are mostly gone
No more shaking or trembling
Blood Pressure Lowered
Temperature Higher (Usually at least 98 now)
Brain fog is mostly gone
Testicular pain gone
Emotional blunting has slightly improved, a few belly laughs

Negatives:
Sudden Diffuse Hair Loss On Scalp
Skin Incredibly Drier, no razor burn anymore, no acne (using lotions and extra sunscreen)
Now have minor Tinnitus
Palms and feet still usually sweaty
Still no deep sleep, although able to rest a little easier than before
Stomach still acting odd
Still have joint noises and muscle weakness
No ED improvements

Based on what I’m sharing, what do you guys think? Is the fact that everything is so sudden a good sign? Do people truly spontaneously recover after 2-3 months? My symptoms started 10 days ago. Hopefully will get blood test results today. Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Yea man you will mostly likely recover within a few months imo. Just relax and dont take anything else for now.

2 Likes

Thank you for saying that, Koranolio. It’s very encouraging. Had a few steps back recently, but I understand it’s a zig zag recovery.

Brain fog seems to come and go. Hearing is very sensitive, hard to hear conversations sometimes, but can hear noises far away. Very odd. Hard to sweat when working out, but palms and feet always sweaty. Skin getting stretch marks where it didn’t used to before. Still incredibly dry skin overall. Some lower back pain, hard to run (legs will start to hurt), and a little trouble with fine motor skills. Can’t really get solid sleep, seems to be in 1/2 hour to hour increments, wake up, go back to sleep.

Doing my best to remain calm and ride it out.
Hormone blood test came back normal. Was told all good. Still waiting on free testosterone test though.

Should I wait it out without seeing an Endocrinologist and/or Neurologist?

Have people been hit this much early on to have it repair itself quickly? Just curious. Thank you again.

Imo you wouldn’t benefit from seeing a neurologist/endocrinologist for the time being atleast. They won’t be able to do much anyway, and would need to believe you in the first place.

Yes people have been hit like that from only a few pills. The majority of them recover within a few months.

2 Likes

Thank you again for your quick and kind response, Koranolio. A combination of your kind words and how I feel today have me very optimistic.

My Tinnitus has reduced by about 50%. I woke up with my first morning erection in two weeks. Admittedly, wasn’t my best and didn’t last long, but it did indeed happen. I would also say my brain is about 75% normal. Not having as much difficultly as before and my “internal voice” appears to be back.

Skin still very dry, but seeing what looks like the return of a little acne, which makes me happy (never thought I’d say that!) Stretch marks and skin indentations still happening, but they disappear or reduce quickly.

I actually got a full night of uninterrupted sleep last night too. That and my palms and feet are sweating a lot less.

Anyway, that’s it for now. Will focus on getting better and will visit again once some time has passed.

Many many thanks to YOU again, Koranolio! Take care.

Hello,

I know you’re struggling right now. It’s likely you have minor/moderate anxiety attacks from time to time due to the constant worry burned into your head, but to let you know, most of my symptoms after my crash 4 weeks ago have mostly gone away. I’m only suffering from genital numbness and minor tissue damage right now, but I’m still carrying on hope because how far I went from my baseline to nearly a month later. Some of my initial symptoms post-crash were:

• Loss of morning, nocturnal, spontaneous erections
  • Huge reduction in libido
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Heart palpitations
  • Minor brain fog and fatigue
  • Severe anxiety/depression

My erections have improved significantly and my libido has returned to pre-finasteride state more or less (I get horny everyday even after fapping the day before). I would think I’m one of the lucky ones with just genital numbness, but I also believe that most people tend to recover within a few months as Koranolio mentioned. Just don’t take any supplements or do anything drastic for right now. Your body is trying to fix itself and you providing a lot of different nutrients/hormones into the system would just make it overwhelmed. It’s also possible your erectile dysfunction is partially due to the constant worrying. I think if you try to keep your mind off of this and refrain from visiting this site (maybe visit every once per 4 days), your physical and psychological symptoms will improve at a faster pace as you’re putting less cortisol into your system due to stress.

I’m not downplaying your symptoms. Not at all. I know the struggle you’re going through because I’m still in my early phase as well. I’ve been worrying constantly that my numbness may be permanent, but I also can’t tell what’s happening in my body right now. Some people have told me their symptoms spontaneously resolved overnight after many months of suffering, others have not completely recovered but improved far beyond what was their baseline. The human body is very much so like the cryptocurrency market, you never know what will happen… so it’s best to minimize stress and think positive to give your body a fighting chance.

I took 7 doses of topical Finasteride at 0.5 mg (systemic absorption was basically 0.05 mg per application). We both are short-term users just for perspective.

1 Like

Thank YOU very much for the reply, Bruce! You’re absolutely right, its all very unpredictable. Out of curiosity, did you ever experience any penis shrinkage, wrinkles, or axis rotation? Not much pain down there, but my testicles are constantly moving and everything just looks and feels weird. Constantly shriveled up, very rarely full of blood, but it does happen. I must say mentally, I’m doing better. However, like you said, its tough due to the stress of the situation. Definitely no more shaking or crazy blood pressure. Unfortunately, my skin seems to be getting dryer and I keep seeing white flakes (all over, face and body). What’s odd is that as my skin gets worse, my stomach/back aches seem to improve. Much less gastric distress. Just trying to focus on life and keep moving forward. Not much else we can do besides avoiding the site for a bit (which I will do, just wanted to give you a reply). I wish YOU nothing but the best and a speedy recovery. Thank YOU again for taking the time to write your note.

P.S. I’m a little over two weeks in. All started April 3rd.

Any update ?
By d way how much mgs u took saw palmetto ?

I’m glad you’re doing better mentally! I also had a period of relief from anxiety/depression, but it tends to creep up at weird times. Just find ways to manage it. Talking to someone about your problem makes you realize how much anxiety does the talking; getting that pain out will make you think more reasonably.

Out of curiosity, did you ever experience any penis shrinkage, wrinkles, or axis rotation?

No, I haven’t had those problems. I think penile shrinkage is largely due to not having the erections from what I can understand. I’d advise speaking to your doctor; I know some doctors allow you to message them for non-urgent questions – if not maybe have another checkup in a few weeks.

Honestly, the best you can do right now is to be patient. I also struggle HEAVILY on this part, but doing anything rash and not staying positive are incredibly counterintuitive. Having a good mindset, remaining calm, and thinking happy/positive allow your body to maximize performance (it’s a proven science). If anything, it would give yourself a better chance and could potentially improve recovery time.

Thank you for the kind messages and checking in @Bruce and @Poisonpalmetto . My apologies for not checking in again sooner, I’ve just been following the “stay away from the forum” advice. I just recently passed the six month mark and would like to share where I’m at.

Before proceeding though, I want to answer @Poisonpalmetto 's question. This is the closest version of the NOW product I can find online: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Supplements-Pygeum-Palmetto-Softgels/dp/B0013OSQ3A

The version I took was slightly different. It contained 320mg of Saw Palmetto Extract, 80mg of Pygeum Extract, and 1.5g of Pumpkin Seed Oil. It’s etched in my brain. I took 3 doses. Morning and night of April 3rd 2021 and morning of April 4th 2021. I felt a sharp pain in my penis an hour or so after taking that last dose, heard my stomach grumbling and honestly felt like I was a spectator in my own life. Out of body, like high. Stopped immediately, but of course too late.

Now, I should be clear my symptoms started before this. Even my hair loss (which was pharma induced). You see, I went to the Clinique counter in August 2020, I mean dermatologist, and said I’m starting to get some pretty deep wrinkles, probably should have worn sunscreen better. Do you have a moisturizer you recommend? He prescribed me Tretinoin Cream (0.025%). Now, I’m usually very skeptical, but was dumb and didn’t even ask why I was given a prescription for something so minuscule! I used that for just under two weeks and my skin got very red and dry, so I stopped. He said “yeah, some people have that reaction”. So, I said I’ll just deal, not worth it. Two months later (October 2020), my hair starts falling out like crazy. Stupidly, I go to the same doctor, he says “Telogen Effluvium” and best to just wait it out and de-stress. He said I seemed like I was stressed out. No shit, my hair is falling out, I wasn’t stressed out before then. The stress is only there now because of the hair fall. So, I wait until March 2021 to see him again. Now, in that time period, I start to develop some tooth pain and gum recession. I also get more vascular (despite not working out as much as I’d like). When I do try to workout, I tear a muscle attached to the rotator cuff. I forget which one, but it doesn’t heal on it’s own, until I’m given a steroid shot and physical therapy. I assume wow, guess I’m starting to suddenly age. That must be it. So, now it’s March 2021, and I return to the dermatologist. Hair fall hasn’t stopped, it’s actually worse. He prescribes me topical Clobetasol. I try it once and I get a weird tingling feeling in my penis. I never use it again. He says try Rogaine. I do and again get that weird feeling, so I stop after two days. Now, he suggests Propecia. I google that and go no way, given all that’s been going on, I don’t want to risk it. I ask him is there something natural that I can take, I seem to be having reactions to drugs. Oh he says, I highly recommend Saw Palmetto. Stupid me goes to health food store and apparently finds super charged version that I cannot even find anymore to show you.

Here’s the real kicker though, after the Saw Palmetto Extract pills, my hair loss only got worse. Initially, it was just the top of my head, now it’s the sides and back, and body hair as well. Especially the stomach, chest and genital area. So, it did the opposite, I could almost bear this better if at least my hair was coming back. You know, at least it did what it promised, but no, can’t even get that.

Fast forward to today, I will address changes below (I’ll start with the good news):

No longer impotent, can get an erection (full size) and generally as hard or as near hard as before. Ejaculations sometimes great/normal, but usually low volume, not much distance and generally have a yellow tinge (but not as bad as a few months ago). Seems to be progressing and certainly feels great again, I’d say say 90% of sensitivity is back, some days feels like 100%. Filled with sexual thoughts again and can be visually aroused (without physical manipulation) about 50% of the time. Flaccid size is still generally bad. However, I’ll have random moments every couple of days where it returns to normal size or near normal. Will usually last an hour or so to. Most of the time, the “structure” still appears off/“spongy”, but I’ve definitely had a few times it looked like “the good old days”. The wrinkles are still there too. However, they disappear or are hard to see when erect.

Testicles seem to vary in size and strength each day. Sometimes they are small and can be “compressed”/pushed in, other days they are normal size and “solid” again. Scrotum line comes and goes (as weird as that sounds). Sometimes they appear to be moving, it’s incredibly scary and weird. Scrotum and Perineum skin very loose most of the time, but does tighten up somewhat every now and then. Prostate still definitely feels smaller than it was. Massaging it helps both sexually and to make it feel better. Since doing that, my prostate has hurt less and less and my ball pain is 99% gone.

Panic attacks are gone, but muscle twitching while reduced is definitely still a problem. If I try to flex, you can literally see muscles shaking. I see my foot twitching when standing on one to put sock on another as well. Randomly, especially at night, I’ll just randomly have this all body twitch. I wish I could find a name for it, it’s bizarre.

Humor, wit and zest for life is back most of the time (if I forget what’s happened to me and I do try my best). There are moments I’m generally happy and I can understand conversations again. For the first few months, I’d zone in and out and have to ask for things to be repeated all the time. That or just have this awful sense of dread randomly. It reminds me of when you did something bad as kid and knew you were going to get caught, but amplified. Especially at night. Just like you know it’s all over.

I’ve been a very articulate and technical person all my life and if I may say have always written very well. The trouble is though lately, I make all sorts of typos, grammar mistakes, I mean I know this will be a mess, but hopefully understandable. I mean just compare the eloquence of my initial post and this one.

Can think clearly on most days, have moments where brain fog feels 90% gone. Unfortunately though, I have days where I’m right back to square one and you may not believe me, but on those days, I have trouble remembering the names of people I’ve known forever. For instance, my dentist (who fully believes me about PFS and has been fantastic) and whom I’ve seen since 2013 comes in to see me after the hygienist and I go great to see you Doctor um um. Yeah, I felt awful and apologized profusely. Thankfully, he understood.

Another terrible thing that happens sometimes is I lose my perspicacity, stuff that would be simple for me to figure out before, is just too much. I feel like an idiot and that’s sometimes the most heartbreaking thing, other than being in a room with a doctor with less medical knowledge than you…which is frequent and scary as hell.

Sweating again, not as much as I used to, but definitely better than before. Skin healing better again. Even bruises healing better again.

Now, while that’s great, here’s the bad news, my skin is as dry as ever, my mouth while not always dry is still generally dry I’d say 75% of the time. My joints are popping and clicking as much as ever and some days even hurt. Muscle wastage continues and skin is really flabby. I can even bunch up skin of my nose and contort my face like Jim Carrey. I can stretch my cheeks out like a cartoon character. I feel like a kid in an oversized skin suit. For lack of a better way to put it. Nails have ridges and I can break off ends without a clipper sometimes. They are that brittle. Gum rescission continues, but oddly enough, is only affecting the back right side of my mouth. All my teeth are loose and hurt. The back teeth are all jutting out in different directions. My Tinnitus which calmed down like a month ago is now randomly back in full force. I went from having incredible vision to requiring glasses. I went from 20/20 to 20/30 overnight. The thing is though, at night my vision is actually pretty good. Whenever there is light though, especially sunlight, I can barely open my eyes and things are incredibly blurry. My left eye seems to have lost all moisture/tears and it’s the blurriest. The right eye still has moisture and it’s definitely my better eye. I no longer produce snot or ear wax, but I have constant nose bleeds. My stomach which used to hurt all the time in the beginning actually feels somewhat decent most of the time now…but that came with a cost, now my stool has blood leaking from it. It’s very odd, imagine a “log” sitting in the toilet and just oozing blood, so much so the water turns red.

I keep getting big red lump like zits on my skin (everywhere but my face thankfully), they are very itchy, but generally go away in 24-48 hours. Hair loss getting worse, but amazingly despite the massive 50% loss, my hairline has not receded.

I have very big lungs and have always been able to hold my breath underwater for a very long time. Now, I struggle going up the stairs.

During the daytime, I have no energy and can only do computer work generally. At night, I am loaded with energy and can’t sleep.

I try to walk my dog and that has been getting better and one of the days when we got back. I felt a lot of energy and no joint/muscle pain, so I decided to go running. I swear I was back to normal. It was incredible and I used to run all the time. I felt unconquerable, like I was top of the world. A few days later, I couldn’t do it again due to back pain. But, I’m hoping for that feeling once more. That had to be two months ago now.

Also, my voice is much weaker. I used to have a very deep voice, now it’s very light. I can’t hit notes I used to, both high and low. I’ve lost my range and can’t do impressions like I used to. Would be great at parties, etc - no more - at least for now.

My fingers and toes all shrunk very early on, but they seem to be going back to normal size. I know it sounds bizarre, but that’s what happened. My jaw is also very loose at times and clicks. I can move it in very disturbing ways.

I’ve gone thru a ton of doctors and am finally seeing a University Endocrinologist and Neuromuscular doctor next month. Recommended by my new GP and Gastrointerologist who believe me. I also found a new Urologist that said he’s never seen it before, but has no other explanation and wants to do whatever he can. He put me in touch with the new GP too.

Old GP had me do 24 Hour Urinary Cortisol Test, I ended up needing 3 jugs. The usual is one. His response was I must be drinking too much water. No joke. Anyway, my cortisol was thru the roof at 194 and Creatine was also pretty high. He said that had to be a mistake and ordered Dexamethasone Suppression Test. After that, I was on opposite end of spectrum, from Cushing’s to Addision’s. He said that proves nothing wrong, went to a better doctor who said if anything, it proves something is very off. Very low white blood cell count at 3.7. Testoterone very low at 395. Vitamin A and Vitamin K just above normal limits. Vitamin D is “low normal” at 32. Also, all my thyroid readings TSH/LSH are “low normal”. I can get scans if they will help, my new GP thinks my Pituitary is damaged and everything is downstream from that.

Have also seen Cardiologist who has been great and believes me. My aortic valve has a small leakage and my heart overall appears inflamed and enlarged. I’m supposed to get an EKG every three months now. Early on, my heart was pounding like crazy. In the first week, I went to the hospital, I thought I was having a heart attack and might die. They were so kind to me…they accused me of being on drugs and casually mentioned they had police officers there. My heart felt really small and was beating at an insane rate. Now, I can barely feel my pulse when I touch my neck. It’s very faint and weak, equally as scary. It also reminds me that when I turn my head now, I feel/hear a crunching nose the middle of the back of my skull. Where the brain stem connects? I’m not sure, but it is very disconcerting.

Apologies for ranting, just want this out there if it can help someone else or in case something happens to me. I will get tests scanned if anyone desires. While I’m happy about the lawsuit, to be frank, I have as much faith in the US court system as I do the FDA. Still though it’s a step forward just like Baylor. I will share anything I find that works for me (or doesn’t). We are all in this together. I love you all, let’s keep fighting!

3 Likes

Hi @Fighter1

I’m glad to hear you’re keeping a positive attitude. In the early months it’s incredibly important, and it sounds like you’ve made some natural improvements which is fantastic. Very happy for you.

As you’ve been off the drug for 3 months, it would be great if you could a) report your symptoms to your regulator and b) complete the patient survey: New user? START HERE

Although I understand your scepticism of the FDA (I’m not a fan either, FWIW), regulatory reporting is very important in improving clinical awareness of PFS, and also increasing interest from researchers. Completing our patient survey is voluntary but would be extremely helpful with our research efforts.

And if you’d ever like to chat, please reach out, I’d be happy to connect for a call.

Take care,
Mitch

1 Like

Hey Mitch,

Apologies for the late response. To be frank, I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with the FDA. It’s the “regulatory” group that failed us. For now, I prefer to remain anonymous. However, I must tell you that I’m working with a well-regarded university and a world-renown Immunologist/Allergist. They not only acknowledge that PFS exists, they tell me the local VA Hospital has an ENTIRE WING of PFS patients.

Instead of the FDA, I believe it would be more beneficial to get the attention of people such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr and Dr. Ron Paul. Both individuals have been great on the rushed approvals of Covid vaccines, etc. I’m working on a number of angles (within my network), both in terms of awareness and potential medical solutions. When the time is right, let’s have a call to discuss strategy.

I’ve made a career out of achieving the impossible, I do not intend to stop now. WE’RE going to do this!

Thanks!

P.S. It’s worth noting how Eric Clapton made waves by disclosing his reaction to the Covid vaccine. Something similar could happen here at anytime.

2 Likes

@Fighter1 this makes for very positive reading. Please keep us appraised of progress. An entire wing of patients! That’s unreal considering we’re still classed as delusional hypos by the majority of people. Things are changing as the wheels slowly turn A huge thank you for your efforts

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend! I must say praise from Caesar, it’s your attitude and posts that keep me going. You are brave beyond words. Yes, as soon as they told me about the wing and that they believed me, I was tearing up. As just months earlier, I was deemed a delusional hypo as well. Agreed about the wheels, just have to speed them up, and again ditto, thank you for all your efforts!

2 Likes

KOUDOS! We keep going while trying to make a difference at times it feels like it might be the only thing that takes the full fire out of pfs. I.E. taking the fight to it. For me its raising awareness no matter how much shit it brings in terms of ridicule etc, when this blows one day, which it will our suffering and fight under the most extreme circumstances will be recognised I want to be around to see that day… Hopefully we’ll all get to experience good times once again. The hope of seeing that day again is another reason. I can’t imagine it but it’ will be on the same level as the most amazing thing that has ever happened to anyone!!! To be born again. A second life. Literally… what a reason to hang. around. Feeling the symptoms fall away and then the rebuilding of your tissues etc I doubt this has ever been experienced by anyone. Thank you for your words @Fighter1 and apologies I’ve gone off on one I get emotional when I dream of healing from this. :heart:

2 Likes

Ok, that’s your decision, but it takes 30 minutes so it’s not exactly an activity which takes “time and patience”.

Best of luck with your work but PFS Network/Propecia Help won’t be involved in anything which tries to draw parallels between vaccine side effects and PFS.

All the best,
Mitch

No need to ever apologize, @LazarusRy! I imagine that re-building feeling will be otherworldly. I very much look forward to that day! Catch up soon, my friend :heart:

1 Like

Wow! This explains so much. I prefer to keep an open mind, especially considering the third leading cause of death (in the US) is medical malpractice. Further, several of the symptoms reported are quite similar. I mean Merck is even working on their “miracle Covid pill”. Oh and of course these horrific reads:

But yeah sure, whatever. Let’s just close that door and not even check. I mean the FDA and the drug companies have never let us down before…

You’re free to post about your own experience regarding COVID vaccines, but please note we have set up a thread for that purpose here: PropeciaHelp's only Coronavirus Vaccine topic. Read before posting

Best of luck.