Niacin B3 Vitamin

Keep us posted. I am curiously following this thread.

Hey Vittujoo,

Maybe cure is a much too strong word and I shouldnā€™t have written it. Maybe Niacin and the rest of my regime is helping my body to regenerate itself. I have to say that I felt an improvement after the first intake. When started taking it more often like all 3 days I felt a further improvement. Same as when I started taking it every day. So I donā€™t know if you would benefit from it when you take it every day. In your case I would try it anyway. Since I donā€™t trust medications anymore I am glad to have found this vitamin. I think taking a high dose of vitamins is way less dangerous than taking medications. Even the claim that Niacin can damage the liver is not a proven fact as I read in the Niacin bookā€¦ So if you will not experience any benefits you can stop it againā€¦

I will take 200mg/day and report back! My doctor wants me to go on nebido (trt), Iā€™m reluctant howeverā€¦

@Vittujoo

what I wanted to say is, that I had noticeable improvements the first time i took it - and also with every higher dose and frequency. Since you dont notice any improvement yet itĀ“s possible you will not see any benefits with a higher dose. If I were in your position I would give it a try for a certain time anyway because it is not dangerous. Even to know that this doesnt help so you can get it off of your supplement list and can continue searching for other approaches.
I take it since the beginning of September daily and I still notice further improvements. But I dont read a lot of Niacin success stories here so I must think that not many benefit from it like I doā€¦

Is it a bad idea to start off on 500mg Niacin ?

500mg is a lot. Most guys started with around 100mg. So better try that!

Unfortunately, the results with Niacin are pretty mixed.

A couple of months onā€¦ Anyone still using this stuff with positive effects?

I am taking it every 3 days. Niacin helped me to get out of the worst, although after a certain improvement level it didnt get me any further. I thought due to my progress from April to November that this would lead me to 100% recovery. But that didnt happen - so I had to look for other things that could help me. I will write an update in my member story the next days about what I tried to improve since November. But Niacin helped me a lot, I believe I still I benefit from it, but ItĀ“s not a cureā€¦

I took Niacinamide but that doesnā€™t give me the flush. I ordered Niacin 100mg from Solgar. Hope that this does give me the flush.

Iā€™ve taken three doses of niacin so far. The dose that I experienced a hot flush improved my symptoms quite a bit. It became easier to think and talk. Much less anxiety. Libido still feels like something is missing, but I am quite psyched that niacin has done as much as it has for me.

2 Likes